Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

๐Ÿฝ๏ธ Healthy Food

SoulfullyAButterfly September 9th

194fee48-26eb-49ad-8785-c6ccbd3c6efb_1725915565.jpg

Share a healthy recipe you've recently tried or a favorite healthy food.

reallyoverallofit September 10th

TVP - stands for total vegetable protein. I went on vacation recently with some vegan folks and learned about TVP. I like that it's something i can eat despite my issues with FODMAPS and gluten.ย 

CaringEzra September 10th

@SoulfullyAButterflyย 

Kiwisss! Mangos! Strawberries! Those are my favorite healthy foods!ย fruit-ten.gif

YourCaringConfidant September 10th

@CaringEzra You love all the ones I love! Mmmmm, and don't forget the pineapples! ๐Ÿ˜€

Phoenix1234theythem September 10th

@SoulfullyAButterfly

i love raspberries and grapes ๐Ÿ˜›ย 

@Sebastian0o0 does too but the other way around

Phoenixthepoised September 10th

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Sweet potatoes are a favorite of mine. They are highlyย nutritious and packed with vitamins A and C and high in fiber too!

YourCaringConfidant September 10th

I don't have a healthy recipe, but I love fruits! Mmmmmm. ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿฅ‘ Yummmm!ย 

Admirablerainbow2825 September 10th

@SoulfullyAButterfly

ย I love berries in general.

Apple juice

Banana

Purrfectkitten September 10th

A chicken ceaser salad ๐Ÿฅ—

and mason jar salads

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 10th

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Fruits for me too.๐Ÿฅฐ

A quick recipe for a fruit yogurt bowl-

โ™ก Take a bowl, add a cup (I'm not too sure of the measurements lol, but like a small cup that's filling enough for you) of (Greek or any as preferred) yogurt in it.ย 

โ™ก I add sugar to taste but to make healthy-healthy, you can skip sugar and add an alternate for sweetness or skip completely and let the fruit do the magic!

โ™ก Mix the yogurt and sugar/ sweetener really well, if you added.

โ™ก Last step, add your favorite fruits all chopped into little bites. (The more fruits, the more visually appealing it is because of different colours and nutrition, of course)

โ™ก Optional step: Add chopped nuts of your choice!

Enjoysieeeessss!๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿฅฐ

LoneWolf91 September 10th

I've learnt that if you reheat and cool any starchy food (like rice) it will have lesser calories AND will act as a prebiotic! How? Rearrangement of molecules lead to the formation of "resistant starch" that acts as fiber.
Source: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/cooling-resistant-starch

agentsky1705 September 10th

@SoulfullyAButterfly

I like making fancy mรผslis- i'm not sure what the english term is but muesli that has dried fruits and lots of different grains in it, add some joghurt, whatver fresh fruits i can find and some nuts- a yummy, healthy and filling breakfast/dinner :D

CouragousDragon0742 September 10th

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Strawberries, Mangos, Kiwis, Grapes, Ananas!

I love fruits! You can also make a fruit salad out of any fruit you can find at home. Maybe add some yogurt. Hmmm! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Aayla September 10th
@SoulfullyAButterfly I'm not great at cooking, I always keep to simple stuff! As for healthy food, nothing beats a fresh fruit salad in the summer heat
jesusredeemedme2425 September 11th

Mixed veggies and poppy seed dressing <3

exuberantBlackberry9105 September 11th

@SoulfullyAButterfly I'm not sure if I have any real favourites when it comes to food, but I do like some things more than others.ย Some fruits and veggies I generally like include guavas, cucumbers, bananas, mangos, lychee, cauliflower, cabbage, pumpkin, ladyfinger, potatoes, and onions. And I really love anything with fresh coriander leaves in it hehe.

Isnโ€™t ladyfinger a cookie?

exuberantBlackberry9105 September 11th

@jesusredeemedme2425 I just googled it and discovered that it is. But I meant okra, not whatever cookie ladyfinger is. Where I live, we all call okra ladyfinger. Lol.

Ohhh lol hehe

Mya000 Thursday

@SoulfullyAButterfly A healthy wrap I love is made with whole wheat tortillas, hummus, fresh spinach, cucumbers, avocado, chickpeas, and a yogurt dressing. For extra flavor, you can add roasted red peppers or even some falafel. Just spread the hummus, layer on the veggies, roll it up, and youโ€™ve got a delicious, nutrient-packed wrap ๐Ÿฅ’

One of my favorite healthy recipe that I like is the avocado egg toast, I tried it once in a restaurant and after that day I make it when I crave them and I make them for family as well.

Fruit and milk smoothie!!!๐Ÿ˜‹

@SoulfullyAButterfly

I'm not really a good (or at least regular) cook, so there's not exactly a healthy recipe I've tried.

To simplify, fruits and soup are all awesome and quite good for overall health.