Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Anxiety

reliableMoon3028 August 2nd, 2021

Hey iam new here i want to overcome anxiety because i can't live normally

lightDrum7429 January 14th

Same here, I have so much stress and anxiety all the time for 30 years but it’s little little better now because I don’t have it 24/7 as before but I got terrifying stress instead. I’m also on my way to be 100% medicine free and I’m very happy for that. I also have problem with people who are lying and going behind my back, giving me drugs without my permission and disrespecting me and my feelings even though I have been begging them to stop and that’s why I’m so angry and stressed right now. My situation today is terrible 😞

rainyForest24 January 15th

@reliableMoon3028 Hello and welcome to 7Cups asking for help is a huge deal itself. I am proud that you were able to ask. I understand that it is a difficult time but We are here for you. 💜

delicateMonkey January 15th

@reliableMoon3028

Welcome to 7Cups, it is very brave of you to reach out! Many people are here on 7Cups for anxiety support and I hope you find it as helpful as some other members do! I understand that anxiety can be a debilitating thing to deal with, but I have faith that you will be able to better deal with it :)

cuddlySunset2342 January 26th

@reliableMoon3028 Anxiety can be a really difficult thing to work through but I am very proud of you for seeking support while you are struggling. 

Abdul010 January 27th

@reliableMoon3028

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing anxiety. It's important to know that you're not alone, and seeking help is a positive step toward managing anxiety

Tamilore2006 February 1st

@reliableMoon3028 

Welcome to 7 cups.

Having anxiety can be really draining because it can affect your daily life. I have struggled with anxiety for a while so I know first hand how tiring it can be. Don't hesitate to reach out when you're struggling. We're all here for you

SunshineStina February 3rd

Hello. Welcome! I am sorry you are experiencing this and feeling you cannot live normally. We are here to listen and support you.

Est3lle February 7th

@reliableMoon3028

hello friend!

I just wanted to tell you that I'm so proud of you for coming on here and reaching out for help on here; we're all here for you and are willing to help you. please feel free to PM me if you need any help.

SweetPatience March 14th

Hey there, welcome to Seven Cups! It's great that you're here to work on overcoming your anxiety. You're not alone in this journey, and there are many ways we can work together to help you live more comfortably. Can you tell me more about how your anxiety affects your daily life?

30sushi March 19th

@reliableMoon3028

Welcome to the community! It takes courage to reach out for support, and I'm glad you're here. It's understandable to want to overcome anxiety and live a more fulfilling life. You're not alone in this journey, and there are many people here who understand what you're going through. Feel free to share your thoughts and feelings, and know that we're here to listen and support you.

Sending you strength and courage!!/ :))

Wishing you happiness and love!!/ :))

#hereforyou :))

BestBunny May 22nd

Hello there, i hear you want to overcome anxiety! I'm glad your here :) I'm sorry to hear anxiety is getting too much! I hope you find support and encouragement here. We are here for you friend. I hope things are going well.

psychologyloverr July 30th

@reliableMoon3028 Hello! Welcome to 7Cups, you are in a safe place here! Is there any situations that are causing you to be so anxious? Remember all your feelings are valid! Message me if you need! You're not alone! 

prettylilstar August 1st

@reliableMoon3028

hey moon! anxiety really is a hard thing to deal with. it affects us not just mentally but physically too. im proud of you for reaching out for help. we are all here to support you through it. if you need a listener to talk to, feel free to reach out to me. i will listen to whatever is on your mind without judging! once again, im proud of you and you got this!

SoniyaJonas August 1st

Hey, welcome! Overcoming anxiety can be challenging, but techniques like box breathing can really help. It’s a simple method that helps you regain control and calm your mind. You can learn more about it and its benefits in this blog: Box Breathing Technique and Its Benefits. Give it a try!

Comfortcafe4198 August 4th

@reliableMoon3028 Hello, welcome to 7 cups. I'm sorry that you're experiencing anxiety. It can affect your daily life so I understand why you feel that way. I'm glad that you're here to seek help. Just remember that you're not alone and try not be so hard on yourself and take things one step at a time. I'm here to listen if you need any help.

radiantUnicorn3506 August 21st

@reliableMoon3028 hello! Welcome to 7 cups of Tea. Dealing with anxiety can be very difficult and draining on your mental health. I’m sorry to hear that anxiety has taken a toll on you I understand how stressful it can be to live in a state of consistent anxiety. I hope talking to someone here will help you feel a little calmer and I’m here if you need someone. 

exquisiteGrace9695 August 25th

@reliableMoon3028 Welcome to 7 Cups! It's great that you've reached out. It sounds like anxiety has been making things really challenging for you, and it's understandable that you want to find a way to live more comfortably. What's been the most difficult part of dealing with your anxiety lately? How are you coping with it so far?

Tcwoods August 29th

@reliableMoon3028 hey just remember not alone, and overcoming the fear of anxiety is absolutely possible , reaching out like you have done here is really good , anxiety can make us feel isolated at times so talking is great x

blissfulSunshine752 September 8th

@reliableMoon3028

If you're feeling overwhelmed, reaching out to a mental health professional is a good first step. They can help you create a personalized plan for managing your anxiety.

YoungFlowerBoy 7 hours ago

@reliableMoon3028 It sounds like anxiety is making you feel some strong feelings. I'm glad that you want to find ways to overcome it! That is the first step to finding supports that work for you! I have felt the same way as you before, and once I found some self-care and soothing strategies that worked for me I felt like I was in a much better place and control of my anxiety. I hope you can find some things that work for you. We all support you and are cheering you on here at 7 Cups!