Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Academy Trainee/Intern Oath

Hope July 10th, 2022

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is well. I think we have to acknowledge that it is challenging to meet our own set goals. Repeatedly in life, we wish to achieve things yet we are at times unable to do the same despite our desires. We want to help you meet your academy goals.

To help you reflect on the commitment you are making we have come up with an academy oath. From now and onwards, this oath is a requirement to join any academy program. We encourage current trainees/interns to take it but is not required for them. Though if you apply for an academy program from now and onwards, you must have taken this oath.

How does one take the oath?

Copy the italic part of the oath ad and fill in the program and your first name or username. Make sure to sign it using your username/first name or initials. It is important that you read the oath out loud before submitting it as a response to this post.

7 Cups Academy Oath

I ___, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Insert Name

Note: This is not required for the community building and time management courses as those are academy courses, not programs.

This post is brought to you by the 7 Cups Academy Team, find out more information about the programs here

ShelbySnow1 August 7th, 2022

I ShelbySnow1, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the By applying for the internship program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

ShelbySnow1

specialLight2908 August 8th, 2022

@Hope I Muntaha Ahmed, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Muntaha Ahmed

honeybarkin August 8th, 2022
  1. @Hope I Barkın, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.
Signed,

Barkın
JayWolf627 August 8th, 2022

@Hope I JayWolf627, make a commitment to myself and the 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that i have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

JayWolf627

ilovemom August 9th, 2022

@Hope I Ilovemom, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (internship program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Ilovemom

Anxin August 9th, 2022

@Hope

I Anxin, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Content Development and Marketing Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program, and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Anxin

August 10th, 2022

@Hope

I, thandocilo, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

T. T CILO

caringHope1976 August 10th, 2022

@Hope

I caringHope1976, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

caringHope1976

caringHope1976 August 10th, 2022

7 Cups Internship Program

Jowita August 10th, 2022

@Hope

I Jowita make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

DG,

Jowita

charmingTurtle20 August 12th, 2022
  • @Hope
  • I Garima___, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (7 cups internship ) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Garima

ElenaGeneris August 13th, 2022

@Hope

I ElenaGeneris, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

ElenaGeneris

WhenTheTimeComes August 13th, 2022

@Hope

I WhenTheTimeComes, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the CDM program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

WhenTheTimeComes

comfortingPerspective100 August 14th, 2022

I comfortingPerspective100, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

comfortingPerspective100

SereneBel27 August 14th, 2022

@Hope

I SereneBel27 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

SereneBel27

HavenonEarth August 14th, 2022

@ Hope

I, HavenonEarth, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7Cups Internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Jessica D

Spirit30 August 15th, 2022

@Hope

I Lissa "Spirit30" Oliver, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Lissa "Spirit30" Oliver

CelestialHorizon2525 August 15th, 2022

@Hope

I CelestialHorizon, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

CelestialHorizon

Angela0712 August 15th, 2022

I, Angela, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Angela

Yellowlemoncake August 15th, 2022

I Yellowlemoncake, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Yellowlemoncake

kindStar5958 August 15th, 2022

@Hope

I kindStar5958, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 cups internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

kindStar5958

Mikedw August 15th, 2022

I magneticBraveheart9312, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the "Be an intern with 7cups". By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

magneticBraveheart9312

sweetBerry15 August 16th, 2022

I Berry, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Content development and marketing program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program.

I will respect the time of all those who support me during this journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed

Berry

Honor63 August 18th, 2022

@HopeI Honor, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the listener internship By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Honor

RoshanaShabanii August 21st, 2022

@Hope

I RoshanaShabanii, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (7cups Academy Internship) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed, Roshana Shabani

Insert Name

lonelymay August 21st, 2022

@Hope

I lonely may, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (7cups internship program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Lonely may
MidnightObsidian August 21st, 2022

@Hope

I Ellie, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Ellie

TheAlchemist1111 August 22nd, 2022

I TheAlchemist1111, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

TheAlchemist1111

pandanfe August 22nd, 2022

@Hope

I pandanfe, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 cups intern program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

pandanfe

DinosaurBanana August 22nd, 2022

@Hope

I Ayamii, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Ayamii

Ayamii August 22nd, 2022

@Hope Sorry I used the wrong account earlier

I Ayamii, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Content Development and Marketing Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Ayamii

lovelyCherry99 August 23rd, 2022

@Hope

I lovelyCherry99, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

lovelyCherry99

Armytae August 23rd, 2022

@Hope

I Reham, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship program By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

signed

@Armytae

niceSalamander5998 August 24th, 2022

@Hope I nicesalamander, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Nicesalamander

CalmTimesAhead August 28th, 2022
  • @Hope
  • I calmtimesahead, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed, Calmtimesahead

Insert Name: Kevin

CalmTimesAhead September 2nd, 2022

@Hope

the program was the intern program

the1magicallight August 29th, 2022

@Hope

I Willow, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Willow

asukal August 30th, 2022

@HopeI __Asukal_, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (internship program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Asukal

kindTouch9885 August 31st, 2022

@Hope

I Touch, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 cups internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Touch

GiggleKitty2021 September 1st, 2022

@Hope

@Hope

I GiggleKitty2021, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

GiggleKitty2021