Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Academy Trainee/Intern Oath

Hope July 10th, 2022

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is well. I think we have to acknowledge that it is challenging to meet our own set goals. Repeatedly in life, we wish to achieve things yet we are at times unable to do the same despite our desires. We want to help you meet your academy goals.

To help you reflect on the commitment you are making we have come up with an academy oath. From now and onwards, this oath is a requirement to join any academy program. We encourage current trainees/interns to take it but is not required for them. Though if you apply for an academy program from now and onwards, you must have taken this oath.

How does one take the oath?

Copy the italic part of the oath ad and fill in the program and your first name or username. Make sure to sign it using your username/first name or initials. It is important that you read the oath out loud before submitting it as a response to this post.

7 Cups Academy Oath

I ___, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Insert Name

Note: This is not required for the community building and time management courses as those are academy courses, not programs.

This post is brought to you by the 7 Cups Academy Team, find out more information about the programs here

vivelespatates July 10th, 2022

@Hope there is so many oaths on 7cups :o

neonMelon7186 December 3rd, 2022

@AffyAvo

Your list has been removed. could not access the link.

AffyAvo December 3rd, 2022

@neonMelon7186 There was another list, so mine was deleted and this one updated Oath masterpost

LoveTracker October 10th, 2022

@vivelespatates

I LoveTracker, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the "Internship Program". By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

LoveTracker

TheFox123 February 9th

@vivelespatates

I TheFox123, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the "Internship Program". By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

TheFox123

MalanHeart February 27th

@vivelespatates

I _MalanHeart__, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

MalanHeart

CalmWaves3939 July 10th, 2022

@Hope

I Waves, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the leadership development programme. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Waves <3

FrenchMarbles July 10th, 2022

7 Cups Academy Oath

I FrenchMarbles, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Content Development Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

FrenchMarbles

SirenOfSerenity July 10th, 2022

@Hope

I, SirenOfSerenity, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship program as well as the Content Development and Marketing program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

SirenOfSerenity 🧜🏽‍♀️🌊

NewYorker11 July 10th, 2022

@Hope

I NewYorker11, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship Program by applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

NewYorker11

WarmLightXO July 10th, 2022

I, WarmLightXO, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the LDP. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

WarmLightXO

Sharuhisereneworld040 July 10th, 2022

I Sharuhi, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Sharuhi

Daf8 July 10th, 2022

❤️ I, Daf8, make a commitment to myself and the 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Academy Programs. By applying for a program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program. ❤️

❤️ Signed, ❤️

❤️ Daf8 ❤️

SmileSravani July 11th, 2022

@Hope

I, SmileSravani, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the QLP programme By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

SmileSravani

amiableVision1813 July 11th, 2022

@Hope

I amiableVision1813, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

amiableVision1813

RoshanaShabanii July 11th, 2022

@Hope

I Roshana, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (QLP) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Roshanashabanii

July 11th, 2022

@Hope

I Don, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Time Management By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

MifiHelpholic July 11th, 2022

@Hope

I MifiHelpholic, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

MifiHelpholic

audienta July 11th, 2022

@Hope

I audienta, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Leadership Development Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

audienta

admirableRose261 July 11th, 2022

@Hope

I admirableRose261, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the CDM Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

admirableRose261

AndyLV July 12th, 2022

@Hope

I Andy, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

AndyAllen

WingedSoul July 12th, 2022

@Hope

I, Soul, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship Student Track. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,
Soul (specialSoul8273)

youcancallmeLili July 12th, 2022

@Hope

I youcancallmeLili make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

youcancallmeLili

honeybun1614 July 12th, 2022

@Hope

I honeybun1614 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Anna

Kashew11 July 13th, 2022

@Hope

I Kashew11, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Kashew11

didreamerssystem July 14th, 2022

I Jana, aka jana22sal, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

jana22sal

warmBubbles347 July 14th, 2022

@Hope

I Xiwen Liu, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Xiwen Liu

yournewfriend13 July 14th, 2022

I yournewfriend13 make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

yournewfriend13

sereneSunset6898 July 15th, 2022

I SereneSunset, make a commitment to myself and 7 cups academy that I will do my best to complete the internship programme. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

SereneSunset

glisteningnlistening July 15th, 2022

I glisteningnlistening, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7cups internship. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

glisteningnlistening

secrestar9 July 15th, 2022

@Hope

I Suha, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (Internship Program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Suha Saleem

doritoast July 16th, 2022

I doritoast, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the 7 Cups Internship Program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying commited to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

doritoast

softElementary1655 July 16th, 2022

@Hope

I Soft Elementary, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Soft Elementary :)

Rami441 July 16th, 2022

@Hope

I Rami, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Rami

Britaaay July 17th, 2022

@Hope

I Britaaay, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the Internship program. By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

Signed,

Britaaay

YouShareIcare July 17th, 2022

I YOU SHARE I CARE, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups

Academy that I will do my best to complete the

(insert program) By applying for the program, I

show understanding that I have the time to

dedicate to the program and I intend to complete

the program. I will respect the time of all those

who support me during this academy journey by

staying committed to the goal of graduating from

the program.

signed:

You share we care

StarrrGirl20 July 18th, 2022

@Hope

I Ayesha, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the internship program, By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

khyatiexe July 18th, 2022

I Khyatiexe, make a commitment to myself and 7 Cups Academy that I will do my best to complete the (insert program) By applying for the program, I show understanding that I have the time to dedicate to the program and I intend to complete the program. I will respect the time of all those who support me during this academy journey by staying committed to the goal of graduating from the program.

signed,

Khyatiexe

khyatiexe July 18th, 2022

@khyatiexe @hope