Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Academy: Building Community Program (No Longer Available)

Hope January 13th, 2021

This Program is no longer available. Please choose another one here!

Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. As you know we recently launched the 7 Cups Academy. I am excited to announce a new addition to the academy!

Introducing the Building Community Program

The course familiarizes the trainees with the basic knowledge in creating and growing online communities and enrollees practice their knowledge by supporting sub-communities of their choices, getting training in the topics they chose to support. A big part of the course is based on the teachings of the book ‘Get Together: How to Build a Community with Your People.

Requirements to Join

Be a listener/Member

Explorer Badge

Find more information about how to get the badge here! The process takes less than 10 mins!

Program Duration

6- 12 weeks

You can choose the duration as long as it falls under the above-given options.

Two Week Trial

For the first two weeks, you will be on a trial. You will be given some tasks that will help you identify if this course is the right fit for you. It will also help you choose your sub-community focus later on.

Course Load

We expect the course to take around 4 hours of time each week. You can expect to do some theoretical work (such as trainings) and a lot of practical work (taking part in sub-communities)

You will be doing at least 3 hours of forum work each week. This will be measured by forum posts where each forum posts = 10 mins. So you are expected to make at least 18 forum posts each week. These posts will be made in any sub-communitiy at first and then in your chosen two sub-communities.

Certification

Like all of our academy courses, upon successful completion of the program, you will receive a certificate and a badge. Graduates will also be eligible to request a letter of recommendation.

Onboarding Info

We will onboard new trainees each week Monday. The first batch will be onboarded on Jan 18, 2021.

Please apply 3 days before the start date you prefer. The start date will always be a Monday.

Please fill the application accurately (wrong start dates, usernames, or emails will result in rejection)

enlightenedNot sure if you have the time to commit/wondering what the course load is like? You can view our requirements list

mailOpen Application Here

- Requirements updated on Feb 11 2021 - Hope

loyalShade6524 June 29th, 2021

@Hope This is great news! thanks for sharing, these options, i just want to say how grateful I am to be apart of this community, You are all doing a great job for the community and for those of us who really need help.

Hope OP June 29th, 2021

@loyalShade6524
Thank you for such a kind message!

loyalShade6524 July 3rd, 2021

@Hope you're welcome! all the best in the hopes for great advancements and developments for 7cups future

incredibleBubbles6110 September 19th, 2021

@loyalShade6524

@Hope

@loyalShade6524

Rajz July 13th, 2021

Hello , I am absolute new here .

Listeningsarinn July 14th, 2021

@Rajz
welcome to 7cups rajz! Gald to have you here with us ^^

@Rajz

IceCream4IceCream August 29th, 2021

Hello! was just curious why the program is no longer available? :)

Hope OP August 29th, 2021

@jovialButterfly6752
Please refer to this post

IceCream4IceCream August 29th, 2021

@Hope

Got it! thanks for sharing Hope! :) I enjoyed the program. It has been of value for me with building up Support Plus! I'm sure the next program you create will be super exciting though. All the best heart

@Hope

I love helping people

I agree with you

I agree thank you

Hi guys I am new her too

KafkasCreation November 27th, 2021

@Hope

Why is this no longer available?

December 19th, 2021

@KafkasCreation

i thought maybe this listener would be able to answer that question on why that Academy program. Is not active any more . @Jili

Jili December 19th, 2021

@KafkasCreation

Hello! You may refer to this post on why the program was closed.

May 13th, 2022

@Jili

Noted Jili. Thanks!

May 13th, 2022

@Hope

7 Cups Academy: Building Community Program (No Longer Available) 😞

purplelady568 February 6th, 2023

@Hope - FYI I just noticed that the top link which says Please choose another one here! is not working.

Hope OP February 6th, 2023

@purplelady568

Hi Purple, it is working for me. Can you try again?

purplelady568 February 6th, 2023

@Hope yes it did work for me this time. Odd. Sorry!

purpleSea7109 February 26th, 2023

I hope I completed the course. But if not. Not to worry thanks for letting me try.

I am fine thank you.Xx I am just click away. Xx

Thanks 7 cups of tea and the team.Xx