Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If this Academy had clubs, which one would you want?

FrenchToast August 16th, 2021
In many high schools, there are a wide variety of clubs and activities available for students to join. Clubs and activities are a great way to find your niche! So for Academy Week, I have a question for you: if this Academy had clubs, which one would you want and why?

To start us off, I would love to have a photography club where we share and learn photography together! I'm tagging @Hope @SoulfullyAButterfly @ouiCherie

Share your answers and tag 3 other listeners or members!

@IcedEthan @Kara13V @LavenderFlower @Samar27 @nothingisforever91 @Anusha @competentParadise6344 @blitheEmbrace27 @sia1325 @DreamTouch @brightSunset61 @DigitalKnight @ouiCherie @ResilientLucky @knightwithouthorse @Zebrasarcastic @Asher @Fraz @Clarisse29 @DaisyDaph @kindLemonade @Zammn @mamtasha22 @Bellathehappyhelper @positivePumpkin22 @knightwithouthorse @AriadneLove @Olivia210 @courageousheart96 @HelpfulGem04 @Raiyan03 @YellowRose27 @ASilentObserver @Heather225
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 16th, 2021
Interesting idea @anotherfrenchtoastclub , looking forward to these clubs hehe ! Thankyou for tagging me @clarisse29 ❤

I love all the suggestions so far, would be certainly so fun to be a part of these wonderful clubs ! 😄
Some club ideas I can think of are -:

♡ The Hobbyists Club - where everyone can talk and discuss about their hobbies , showcase their art pieces of any kind ~ say a write up, or through a image.

♡ The Daily Affirmations Club - where everyone discusses about affirmations, what works for them , create new ways to affirm, share what works for them and encourage each other to practice the art of positive daily affirmations.

♡ The Positive boost club - where people can share things they find positive, appreciate themselves , appreciate and compliment each other , share uplifting and encouraging stuff .

♡ The 7 cups chef's club - where people can share their loved recipes , talk about all things food and cooking with each other , share pictures ( and make me jealous 🥺 )

♡ The Anime Club - ( one for our anime lovers here , someone had to say it finally xD ) - to discuss all things anime and well well, make more people fall in love with the anime world !

Tagging awesome people- @TheAutumnWitch , @Lueurspace , @Yourfriend247 , @ItsMaisy ❤
YourFriend247 August 16th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Anime club😯 yayy yayy count me in😁

Haha ,ofcourse you're most welcome ~ you can also be a co founder 😉🤗 @YourFriend247

LovetoGod August 16th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Loved your all clubs sunny. They all are fantastic. Don't forget to add me ❤

Aw thankyou and yes ofcourse, you're more than welcome to join ! 🤗❤ woo ! @LovetoGod

LovetoGod August 16th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
😃❤

lueurspace August 16th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sunnieee Red heart thank you so much for tagging me! I literally knew what club I'd want right when I read the question and you already mentioned it *drum rolls* The Anime Club! I am going to sign myself up for all your clubs as long as you're gonna be there, hehe. It will be so much fun!

The point is, people improve when they get external love and support. How can we hold it against them when they don't?

Awww Luuuu *hugssss*, and yasss please , any club will be fun with youu too 🤗❤ and yay haha,I had a few names in mind while typing The Anime Club, safe to say yours was on top of the list xD 😃 @lueurspace

TheAutumnWitch August 16th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Aww, thanks for tagging me, Sun! (*^▽^*) I really like the sound of this idea; I'm especially interested in the Positive Boost Club and Anime Club! They sound so fun, lovely and encouraging~ (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 17th, 2021

Woohooo Autumnnn, so glad you love the idea too ! ☺❤ @TheAutumnWitch

ShizukanaChinmoku August 16th, 2021

I'd want to join in a yoga club. Because yoga is amazing and everyone can learn and practice together for a better life. 🧘🏻‍♀️

SweetDreamer69 August 16th, 2021

A book club! ❤ where everyone can share their favorite books, thoughts about a book that they read and also recommend everyone some pretty amazing books. ☺

BerryChloride1997 August 16th, 2021

I would love to join a yoga/meditation club. Yoga has been really helpful in my journey to happiness and health, and I would love to discuss things with other people and maybe take classes together.

TheDude0156 August 16th, 2021

I would not join any clubs. I don't want to be around people

cookiemonster1410 August 16th, 2021

A ghostwriting club!! A bunch of writers can come together and talk about ghostwriting and possibly have contests!

shymap84001 August 16th, 2021

A book club

talkanneliese August 16th, 2021

Would love a running club of some sort! Or a general exercise club!

InsightfulRose August 16th, 2021

Love this too. It be nice to have some exercise buddies to keep motivated 😄

CaringLotus78 August 16th, 2021

I would enjoy a photography club, creative writing club with a new writing prompt/ affirmation daily

@hope, @Soulfullybutterfly, ouicherie

SoulPitstop August 17th, 2021

Amalgamation Club! Where one should not think everybody is unique and one should think everyone and everything is same but the ideas may vary and should give space to let every other living beings to live in their space. Let it be free and play wisely by letting other living beings walk on its way. Enjoy & all the best.

August 17th, 2021

@anotherfrenchtoastclub anotheranotherfrenchtoastclub 😎

@LovetoGod Bang on! If we really can have that club, we dont really need another club 😄

C - @Chashni22
L - @lueurspace
U - @Unique73
B - @BubbleGumWings1234

LovetoGod August 17th, 2021

@DonaldDraper
Awww yeah 😃

Hope August 17th, 2021

@anotherfrenchtoastclub
I think it is safe to assume that you will definitely go for a french toast club! Perhaps it can have french toast teaching classes and relevant discussions

TuscanSun August 17th, 2021

There are a lot of great ideas for clubs already mentioned.

I would like to add:

Gardening Club 🌻🌸🌼🌺

Healthy Eating Club🍉🥦🫐🥒

Shymap84002 August 19th, 2021

@TuscanSun
I like the sound of those

TuscanSun August 19th, 2021

Thank you so much 😊

CatSpongecake August 22nd, 2021

Animal Appreciation Club!

IE. Cat pictures/videos and patting all the animals (who want pat's) 🐱🐶🐹🐰🦊 etc hehe!

goldenJackfruit830 August 17th, 2021

Great Movies Club!

amusingShip7514 August 22nd, 2021

@goldenJackfruit830 Same. dying for great movies club. love watching and always looking for ideas

Starlight82 August 18th, 2021

It would be really nice to have clubs here.
Ideas: -Book Club
- Fashion Design
- Film Club
-History Club
- Journalism
Tagging: aquaSouth4828, shiningSky3745, LoveLilly

Courage7 August 18th, 2021

there are lots of good ideas on here!
I'd like a book club or a gardnening club.

greenYard2803 August 19th, 2021

@anotherfrenchtoastclub I am not sure who to tag. I would like to see art club,

Shymap84002 August 19th, 2021

Book club please

Somebodyisme August 19th, 2021

Non judgemental Club 😊

purpleTree4652 August 19th, 2021

personal development

books

candlewaxkate August 19th, 2021

An academia club! This could have several sub-groups, like dark academia, light academia, etc. It would feature clothing, books, photography skills, music recommendations, and more!

socialablePark859 August 19th, 2021

Gaming club

SeriouslyLey123 August 19th, 2021
I would add the
Everything is Osum club! - Where we learn about ways to love ourselves and embrace how osum we are.
and also
Social Circle- Where we talk about our day, accomplishments, goals, simply a chat
purpleTree4652 August 19th, 2021

@SeriouslyLey123, Social Circle! Yes

sympatheticSquare9602 August 20th, 2021

Story club

Simp club (where we appropriately simp over people)