Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Discussions of the Trauma Sub-Community Announcement Thread

audienta April 18th, 2023

Hello everyone,

In this thread, the discussions of the trauma sub-community will be announced by the hosts 24 hours in advance. After a session has happened, I'll remove the post so that the thread stays nice and clean.

If you want to be tagged for future discussions, please comment or pm me and I'll add you to the list.

You can find the schedule of the discussions here (clickable). If you need to convert the time into your time zone, click here (clickable).

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Take care,

audienta

(lastly updated: 6/13/2023)

mytwistedsoul 1 day ago

Hey everybody! I wanted to invite you all to tomorrow's (Wednesday Sept 18th) Open DID/OSDD-1 Safety and Stabilization Support Chat at 1pm in the Trauma Room. Hope to see you there! 

@WorkingitThrough2 @AnnaSilverberg @Barltik2065 @Gilbird @WharfRat @emotionalMaple9419 @WriteToHeal42 @kala @WendyBird14 @LifeIsMyCanvas @GeorgieUK @emotionalTalker2260 @cyanPlatypus6370 @Elephi @Akeri @daydreammemories @spongbobishappy @christyparks420 @DCcat1989 @Demuregirl @Justwantfriendsplease @SweetBeeHoney @brightSea85 @coolvibes @celestialvoid @Orihara

mytwistedsoul 10 hours ago

Hey hey everybody! Just a friendly reminder for anyone who might need to receive one. Our DID/OSDD-1 Safety and Stabilization Group chat is today (Wednesday Sept 18th) at 1pm in the Trauma Room. Hope to see you there! 😊

@WorkingitThrough2 @AnnaSilverberg @Barltik2065 @Gilbird @WharfRat @emotionalMaple9419 @WriteToHeal42 @kala @WendyBird14 @LifeIsMyCanvas @GeorgieUK @emotionalTalker2260 @cyanPlatypus6370 @Elephi @Akeri @daydreammemories @spongbobishappy @christyparks420 @DCcat1989 @Demuregirl @Justwantfriendsplease @SweetBeeHoney @brightSea85 @coolvibes @celestialvoid @Orihara