Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

NAMI Oath

Kate August 9th, 2017

Any new member of the NAMI Community who introduces themselves and takes the NAMI Oath will receive the NAMI Oath Badge.

Please copy, paste, sign and date the following NAMI Oath within this thread:

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

I will encourage acceptance and understanding.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed:
Date:

SpringfieldButterfly October 17th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

I agree to the NAMI OATH.

SpringfieldButterfly

10/17/2017

ChangeofPerspective November 15th, 2017

@SpringfieldButterfly As do I! NAMI support helped me heal my PTSD and learn to be again.

MissMeghan January 7th, 2018

@SpringfieldButterfly

HarleysApricot April 25th, 2018

@SpringfieldButterfly

NAMI Oath

I pledge a moral oath before my fellow active listeners, 7 Cups members and NAMI supporters.

I pledge to help support NAMI's mission and to dedicate myself to building better lives for anyone affected by mental illness.

I pledge to always try my best to be a positive influence and make a difference in the lives of others.

I pledge to be #stigmafree and respectful of anyone who may be experiencing a mental health challenge.

I will educate, advocate and listen to others' experiences without judgment or bias.

When I see that someone needs more than the peer support I can provide, I will refer them to professional help and appropriate resources.

I pledge to make my own self-care a priority and recognize when I need to take extra time to take care of my own mental health.

I will keep these promises and I will do everything in my power to promote mental health, healing, and wellness within myself, my fellow members and my world.

I believe that no one should face mental illness alone and I pledge to provide peer support to anyone who reaches out to the NAMI Community for help.

Signed: Harley
Date: 25-04-18

sunnysfields October 1st, 2018

NAMI Oath

Signed: Sunny
Date: 10/1/2018

brightMelody97 June 16th, 2018

@SpringfieldButterfly

NAMI Oath

Signed: brightMelody97
Date: 6/16/18

SpiritGuide434 May 9th, 2019

@SpringfieldButterfly

Signed: SpiritGuide

Date: 9/5/19

flowerpower62 May 19th, 2020

@SpringfieldButterfly

NAMI Oath

Signed: Izzy @flowerpower62
Date: May 19 2020

Textingpals June 21st, 2020

@SpringfieldButterfly

NAMI Oath

signed:Textingpals

Date:21/06/2020

ThoughtsBubbleExpress February 1st

@SpringfieldButterfly

Signed: ThoughtsBubbleExpress

Date: 01.02.2024

gonzo6 August 9th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: Cameron
Date: 8/9/2017

September 3rd, 2017

@gonzo6

8Moonlight August 9th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: 8moonlight

Kate OP August 9th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Kate (lovelyllama13)
Date: 8/9/17

compassionatefriend22 August 9th, 2017

signed: compassioonatefriend

date:9/8/17

ASilentObserver August 9th, 2017

@lovelyllama13 Nice initiative Kate! :)

ASilentObserver August 9th, 2017

I take NAMI Oath!

Signed: Obs (@ASilentObserver)
Date: August 09, 2017

p1nkfloyd August 9th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: @p1nkfloyd

Jenna August 9th, 2017

Signed: Jenna
Date: August 9, 2017

HopieRemi August 9th, 2017

Signed BurningEmber

dance1995 August 9th, 2017

Signed: Emma
Date: 08/09/17

Hopeful0001 August 9th, 2017

Hard to copy paste on app but I read it and I agree. I am Halli.

Kate OP August 9th, 2017

@HalliwellSister Hi Halli! And Welcome!

Hopeful0001 August 9th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

Hey hey! :D

Doogles96 August 9th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: Brittany
Date: 08/09/2017

blueocean45 August 9th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: blueocean45
Date: 08/09/2017

JustLikeMellie August 9th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

Signed: JustLikeMellie

Mellietronx August 9th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

Signed: Mellietronx

Silversun14 August 9th, 2017

Signed: Silver

heart

HeavenlyHimmel August 9th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: HeavenlyHimmel

Kate OP August 10th, 2017

Thank you to everyone taking the oath! Don't forget to introduce yourself over in the introduction thread and say hi! Welcome to the NAMI Community!

Subaru13 August 10th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: subaru13

HungryAlpaca August 10th, 2017

Signed: HungryAlpaca
Date: 8/9/17 8:52pm

StevenLR August 10th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: StevenLR

bumblezebra22203 August 10th, 2017

Signed: J.
Date: 8/10/17

SkylinePainter August 10th, 2017

@lovelyllama13

NAMI Oath

Signed: @SkylinePainter
Date: August/10/2017

damselinthisdress August 10th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: damselinthisdress
Date: 10th Aug 2017

Dawn04 August 11th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Dawn04
Date: 11th Aug 2017

Psychologicalpolarbear03 August 23rd, 2017

NAMI oath

Signed: Psychologicalpolarbear03
Date: August 22, 2017

Probius August 11th, 2017

NAMI Oath

Signed: Probius
Date: 10th Aug 2017