Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Community Mentor Announcements

KyleBorg June 27th, 2022
We've moved! Please congratulate our newest Forum Leaders here 🩵

Please join us in welcoming Community Mentors to their roles here!

Interested in becoming a Community Mentor yourself? Apply here!

Join the sub-community leadership taglist here to stay up-to-date on all information pertaining to sub-communities!

[Updated 13 Oct 2022 Misty Magic]

Ninziesss October 10th, 2022

@theriverissinging

Thanks River! 💕

magicalOcean594 October 10th, 2022

@MistyMagic

@niniziness

yessss!!!!

I love her :)

@magicalOcean594

Thanks so much! ❤️

It's great seeing you grow in your roles 😄

magicalOcean594 October 12th, 2022

@Ninziesss

You as well love<3

October 8th, 2022

@Ninziesss Yipziesss! congrats on the new role and hope it fits you like a shoe 🧡

@DonaldDraper

Thanks so much! 💕 Can't wait to start 😄

October 8th, 2022

@Ninziesss

thanks-okay.gif

@Helpingheart23

Thank you!! 😄

MistyMagic January 4th, 2023

Our first Community Mentor of 2023 is . . . .

Drummmmmmmm roll . . .

@SirenOfSerenity

For

CDM/Content Volunteer Team sub-community!

Well done and many congratulations, I am looking forward to seeing your work in the sub-community!

@AffyAvo @Asher @bookworm274 @CheeryMango @Chevy81 @considerateParadise6717 @DonaldDraper @EmmaE @EmoRex @Erato @GuineaPigzFurEver @imaginativePear1976 @Izzy274 @KBeauty12 @kindheartedLily6247 @KyleBorg @LavenderHere @MilaAvery @MistyMagic @Moonlemon48 @MyNameIsNicole @Oceanwaves16 @Optimisticempath @PandaHelp000 @QuietMagic @Rodeogal @Sher217 @SkylarListens @SnailPurple @soulsings @SparkyGizmo@Clariss29 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sunshinegiraffe123 @tami150 @TessMo @whenitsdarklookforstars @YourDigitalFriend @soulfullyabutterfly @Kindlemonoade @Ouicherie

Listening - One Step At A Time!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 4th, 2023

@MistyMagic Yay great start!❤

Congratulations @SirenOfSerenity, you're all things wonderful and it just shows community-wide!❤ Keep it up!

SparkyGizmo January 4th, 2023

@MistyMagic

Congrats! *high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

ouiCherie January 5th, 2023

Thanks @MistyMagic 🩷 yippie ki yay @SirenOfSerenity welcome to the team 🥳💫

ouiCherie January 25th, 2023

Hi @MistyMagic would you help assign CM for @SirenOfSerenity in Content subcom? I tried and it kept coming up errors. Thank you in advance 🩶

MistyMagic January 25th, 2023

@ouiCherie They are added? Perhaps that is why?

@MistyMagic oh yes. Thank you Misty 🤗

SirenOfSerenity January 5th, 2023

Thank you so much! :D

MistyMagic January 25th, 2023

Hey Everyone!
We have a new

⭐️Community Mentor⭐️

@Obstruct

for

Student & Career Support!

I am so proud of the progress that Obstruct has made with this sub-community and look forwards to the new energy they bring!

@AffyAvo @Asher @bookworm274 @CheeryMango @Chevy81 @considerateParadise6717 @DonaldDraper @EmmaE @EmoRex @Erato @GuineaPigzFurEver @imaginativePear1976 @Izzy274 @KBeauty12 @kindheartedLily6247 @KyleBorg @LavenderHere @MilaAvery @MistyMagic @Moonlemon48 @MyNameIsNicole @Oceanwaves16 @Optimisticempath @PandaHelp000 @QuietMagic @Rodeogal @Sher217 @SkylarListens @SnailPurple @soulsings @SparkyGizmo@Clariss29 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sunshinegiraffe123 @tami150 @TessMo @whenitsdarklookforstars @YourDigitalFriend @soulfullyabutterfly @Kindlemonoade @Ouicherie

SparkyGizmo January 25th, 2023

@MistyMagic

Congrats Obstruct! *high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 25th, 2023

Congratulations Tommy, your enthusiasm is super bright and shiny! Immensely proud of you! ❤ @Obstruct

kindheartedLily January 26th, 2023

@MistyMagic

@Obstruct

Congratulations!! 💖

@Obstruct congrats and all the best for the new role! 👏

tommy January 25th, 2023

Thanks a lot everyone ❤️

cute-dog-doggy.gif

@MistyMagic @SparkyGizmo @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @ouiCheri

SparkyGizmo January 25th, 2023

@Obstruct

❤️❤️❤️

MistyMagic January 26th, 2023

@Obstruct Oh wow my dog does that too! 😍

MistyMagic January 29th, 2023

Hello! Hello! Hello!

We have a new . . . .

Community Mentor @AmintaBlack for Support+ sub-community Aminta has been working really hard so far in her role and so I am very excited to see what they will achieve now! ⭐️Congratulations! ⭐️

Community Mentor

@AmintaBlack

for

Support Plus sub-community

Aminta has been working really hard so far in her role and so I am very excited to see what they will achieve now!

⭐️Congratulations! ⭐️

Aminta has been working really hard so far in her role and so I am very excited to see what they will achieve now!

@AffyAvo @Asher @Azalea98 @bookworm274 @CheeryMango @Chevy81 @considerateParadise6717 @DonaldDraper @DylanxYuzu @EmmaE @emotionalTalker2260 @Erato @Helpingheart23 @imaginativePear1976 @Izzy274 @KBeauty12 @kindheartedLily6247 @KyleBorg @LavenderHere @magicalOcean594 @Mel @MilaAvery @MistyMagic @Moonlemon48 @MyNameIsNicole @Obstruct @Optimisticempath @QuietMagic @Rodeogal @rrretsuko @scarletPear1945 @Sher217 @SkylarListens @SnailPurple @soulsings @SparkyGizmo @Starlasky @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sunisshiningandsoareyou @sunshinegiraffe123 @Sunthruclouds @tami150 @TessMo @theriverissinging @WarmLightXO @whenitsdarklookforstars @WhiteRoses25 @YourDigitalFriend
To join or be removed from the sub-community leadership taglist please see this thread Here

Want to join the leadership? Take a look at this thread Here

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 29th, 2023

Woohoo what a great news! Congratulations @AmintaBlack, the support plus sub-community is blessed to have your caring and prominent leadership! ❤

yay-excited.gif

AmintaBlack January 29th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Thank you Sun!!! For always brightening the subcommunities!

tommy January 29th, 2023

Congratulations Aminta! <3

You're going to do brilliantly and we're so lucky to have you!

snoopy-yay.gif

@MistyMagic

@Obstruct Thank you Obstruct! I appreciate it and very glad to work with everyone 😊

SparkyGizmo January 29th, 2023

@MistyMagic

Congrats! *high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️

@SparkyGizmo Thank you so much Gizmo!!! 🌟😍

SparkyGizmo January 29th, 2023

@AmintaBlack

❤️❤️❤️

emotionalTalker2260 January 29th, 2023

@MistyMagic

I can definitely say that i seen this coming 😮 big big congratulations Aminta you definitely deserve this 💖

fireworks-firework.gif

@emotionalTalker2260 Thank you Emo! :) :)

Optimisticempath January 30th, 2023

@AmintaBlack so proud 🧡

AmintaBlack January 31st, 2023

@Optimisticempath Thank you Path!

MistyMagic March 3rd, 2023

I am very pleased to announce our first Community Mentor for March!

@CalmWaves3939 for Self Harm Recovery!

Please join me in congratulating them in their new role! I can't wait to watch them build the SHR team!

@AffyAvo @Asher @Azalea98 @bookworm274 @CheeryMango @Chevy81 @considerateParadise6717 @DonaldDraper @DylanxYuzu @EmmaE @emotionalTalker2260 @Erato @Helpingheart23 @imaginativePear1976 @Izzy274 @KBeauty12 @kindheartedLily6247 @KyleBorg @LavenderHere @magicalOcean594 @Mel @MilaAvery @MistyMagic @Moonlemon48 @MyNameIsNicole @Optimisticempath @QuietMagic @Rodeogal @rrretsuko @Sher217 @SkylarListens @SnailPurple @soulsings @SparkyGizmo @Starlasky @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @sunisshiningandsoareyou @sunshinegiraffe123 @Sunthruclouds @tami150 @TessMo @theriverissinging @tommy @WarmLightXO @whenitsdarklookforstars @WhiteRoses25 @YourDigitalFriend

kindheartedLily March 3rd, 2023

@MistyMagic

@CalmWaves3939. Congratulations!! So exciting!! <3

MistyMagic March 4th, 2023

@kindheartedLily6247 Yup it will be a good move!

SparkyGizmo March 3rd, 2023

@MistyMagic

Congrats Waves! *high fives* 😊 and *hugs* ❤️