Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Role of a forum supporter!

Listeningsarinn October 21st, 2020

Hey everyone! hope you're doing good! A lot of new forum supporters have messaged us lately asking what exactly do we need to do to best contribute to our subcomm?

So in some sub communities the community mentors/ mentor leaders might reach out to you giving you specific areas of focus, having a posting plan, asking you to take on the check-ins or to focus on your sub community’s needs reply posts, in this case you have the answer to the initial question but if not read this post to the end.

There are three main ways to contribute to your community as a forum supporter:

1-reply to others, support them and make sure everyone feels heard

How do I do that? Reply to needs reply posts or reply to posts on welcome introduce yourselves and check-in threads

2- Make content, how?

- Post prompt questions and start discussions,

- Found a useful recourse? Post it,

- Found a related upcoming event on the calendar? Make a thread to celebrate it, give information on it, plan a discussion on it!

(you can always ask other forum supporters of your community for input and help or talk to the community mentor/mentor leader and they’ll help you make the event bigger by planning group discussions, collaborative events with other subcomms or etc)

- Go to icebreakers and fun forum of your sub community and post a game, quiz or anything you think might be a way to have fun and stop worrying for a few moments

3-Take on the check-ins if the check-ins are being missed in your sub community you can always talk to your community mentors/mentor leaders and take on the check-ins

FAQ:

Who are the other leaders (including community mentors/mentor leaders) in my sub community?

Find a full list of all other leaders of your sub community by opening the leaders tab (click here for screen recording of how to access the leaders tab)

I’m a teen but the community mentors/mentor leaders/ other forum supporters are adults (or vice versa) how do I reach out to them?

There’s a whole sub community to make sure you have a place to communicate to your sub community team click here and find the forum specified to your sub community make a thread and tag anyone from your team you want to talk to

@mel @bookworm274 @river @sealio

@CognitiveACE @talkswithariba @Ginevra962 @KatieTheBigRockOne @smilingsnapples

ouiCherie February 26th, 2021

@DaisyDaph way to go Daph 🤗

RationalMe7 February 26th, 2021

Hi @bookworm274.

Thank you for showing this post !

DaisyDaph February 26th, 2021

@bookworm274 Thank you guys for this detailed post. Will be sure to ask if I have any questions!! heart

bookworm274 February 26th, 2021

@LoveLilly here is a post that is useful in knowing what you can do as a forum supporter! Let us know if you have any questions and good luck!

NityaSpiritualHealer March 4th, 2021

@Listeningsarinn

Thank you Am looking forward to it as I love Writing other than listening.

Regards

Listeningsarinn OP March 4th, 2021

@NityaSpiritualHealer

that's awesome to know *~* forum team loves that mix in it!!

Listeningsarinn OP March 8th, 2021

To our new forum supporters:

hey again awesome forum supporters! *~*
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @JessHobson @hopebeyondpain @CupidtheKingofLove @windSpirit

Here is a post about how to best contribute as a forum supporter! Huge congratulations to you all and let us know if you have any questions heart

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 8th, 2021

@Listeningsarinn

Thanks so much ! 🤗♥️

bookworm274 March 26th, 2021

@Kieran000 @SunnyLexi @KateDoskocilova @Optimisticempath

Here is a post that outlines the role of a forum supporter! Good luck in your new roles and feel free to let us know if you have any questions heart

Optimisticempath March 27th, 2021

@bookworm274

Thankyou heart

IceCream4IceCream April 15th, 2021

@Listeningsarinn

Can I delete my posts? I see that I can edit mine but how do I delete them?

Listeningsarinn OP April 15th, 2021

@jovialButterfly6752

hey hey❤️ No you can edit but not delete own posts, if you need a post deleted let me or any other forum mods know and we can get it deleted for you *~^

IceCream4IceCream April 15th, 2021

@Listeningsarinn

So I'm a mod but what's a forum mod? I'm not a global or community centered mod so I presume I can't delete posts. Thanks so much for the clarification. Can't message you because I'm not an ATL, at least not yet. Who can I ask?

Listeningsarinn OP April 15th, 2021

@jovialButterfly6752

by forum mod I mean forum mentors, forum teen stars and forum mentor leaders who have access to moderation tools (deleting, editing, moving threads in their subcommunities

also, you can either tag me on the same thread you want the post deleted on or here or in nr communication thread or you can pm an adult with forum moderation abilities

bookworm274 May 15th, 2021

@AuntieMymble @DanciaKS @gigantCloud92 @Jaeteuk

congratulations on your new roles! Here is a post that outlines the role of a forum supporter. Good luck in your roles and feel free to let us know if you have any questions heart

Jaeteuk May 15th, 2021

Thank you for the welcoming post! Looking forward to my new role!~

@bookworm274

greenYard2803 August 12th, 2021

@bookworm274 thank you

bookworm274 June 13th, 2021

@shallowWater7547 @PeacefulIris56 @giggleZebra2708 @DigitalKnight @greenchoice1 @cuteeeezombieeee

Here is a post outlining the role of a forum supporter, congratulations on your new roles and feel free to let us know if you have any questions heart

Listeningsarinn OP June 21st, 2021

@RideaRainbow @KACOSMIC

Here is a post outlining the role of a forum supporter, congratulations on your new roles and feel free to let us know if you have any questions heart

KACOSMIC June 22nd, 2021

@Listeningsarinn

Thank you, i'm so happy....smiley

Listeningsarinn OP June 23rd, 2021

@KACOSMIC
yay yay! Welcome to the team!

RideaRainbow June 21st, 2021

@Listeningsarinn
Hello, I joined as Forum Supporter today.
Read your very comprehensive post... will prove to be extremely helpful.
Do throw light on the posting requirements per month.
Thanks.

Listeningsarinn OP June 21st, 2021

@RideaRainbow
hey hey! Super glad to have you onboard!❤️🍃 the posting requirements is 10 posts per month as well!

RideaRainbow June 21st, 2021

@Listeningsarinn
thanks.

Listeningsarinn OP August 14th, 2021

@SoftFaith2004 @jessrabbit7
@SeriouslyLey123 @brightSunset61

Here is a post outlining the role of a forum supporter, congratulations on your new roles again, don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or need any help! heart