Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Welcome to 7 Cups! Introduce yourself here!!

Heather225 June 21st

welcome-to-the-community_1718991389.png

Welcome to our community! We're excited to meet you!

Please introduce yourself below.

Afterward, be sure to check out our welcome pack for everything you need to know starting out:

We've got vibrant group chats too! The Sharing Circle is open 24/7 for adult users! Drop in HERE so we can get to know you better!

LittleEggHarbor July 1st

@wwildberry Welcome to 7Cups! 😊

LaoTzu12 June 24th

@Heather225

hello everyone, you can call me Lao. I honestly don’t have much to say right now, but it was a suggestion that I introduced myself and so this is just me falling through with it for now. I hope to get to speak to some of you throughout this journey and hopefully help one another. Stay blessed.

LittleBirdie30 June 24th

@LaoTzu12 Hi Lao! Welcome to 7 Cups! So glad you’re here! Please reach out with anything you need or if you just want to chat! 🩵 Take care!!

healingsoul4892 June 26th

@LaoTzu12Welcome to 7 Cups! We're glad you're here. Don't miss the Welcome Pack - its full of useful info!

LittleEggHarbor July 1st

@LaoTzu12 Welcome to 7Cups! 😊

calmMango9611 August 8th

@LaoTzu12 Welcome to 7cups. My name is calm Mango. We are so glad to have you here. It is really nice to meet you here.

searchingSoul01 September 6th

Hey lao

How are you doing.. how have you been listening?

mintea27 June 24th

@Heather225

hii I'm mint! I just joined 7cups today and I look forward to trying my best to help others while also helping myself too, and hopefully making some friends :)

hopedreamlove June 24th

@mintea27

Hi Mint! Welcome to 7 Cups! We are so glad you have joined our community. I hope you can find everything you are looking for on here. We are all here to support you 💜

mintea27 June 24th

@hopedreamlove

thank you so much <3

LittleBirdie30 June 24th

Hi Mint! Welcome to 7 Cups! We are happy you’re here and please reach out if you have any questions! I loooove the color mint! 🩵💚

Heather225 OP June 24th

@mintea27

Mint (one of my favorite flavors) welcome to the community! I know you'll make plenty of great connections here 🥰 Do let us know if you have any questions getting around! 

@mintea27Hello and wlecome! Have you seen the Welcome Pack? Its really helpful for navigating 7 Cups!😊 (Blue text is clickable)

LittleEggHarbor July 1st

@mintea27 Welcome to 7Cups! 😊

hopedreamlove June 24th

Hello hello hello everyone! I go by Jas/Jasmine/Hope. I have been part of this community for over four years now, and it has been an incredible ride. I am so excited for you as you embark on your own journey here. If you have any questions or need support, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We are all here to support you. 

Until next time 💜

- Jas

LittleBirdie30 June 24th

Yay Jas!! 💜🩵

LittleEggHarbor July 1st

@hopedreamlove Welcome to 7Cups! 😊

June 25th

Hello 🙂 My name is Leah and I love helping others with what they are going through so that they will be okay soon. I helped out at my school for 4 years with our peer support group and I truly loved helping everyone. I have signed up to be a listener and I am very excited to help out. I love dancing and walking our 3 dogs and hanging out with friends. 🙂🤗

LittleBirdie30 June 25th

@StrawberryHiker Hiya Leah! Welcome to 7 Cups! We’re so glad you decided to join us as a Listener! We actually have a peer support team that you may be interested in exploring! @Jenna can answer any questions if that’s something you’d like to explore in the future. Please let us know if you need anything! 🥰

June 25th

@LittleBirdie30 Thank you so much for the welcome and letting me know. 

LittleBirdie30 June 25th

@StrawberryHiker Absolutely! 🍓

@StrawberryHikerHi! Great to see you joining us. Looking forward to working together!😊

LittleEggHarbor July 1st

@StrawberryHiker Welcome to 7Cups! 😊

Hope June 25th

Hi everyone! I am Hope and I have been a part of 7 Cups for almost 8 years now! I am glad you have found us! Support and growth await you!

yourbuddy30 June 25th

@Heather225 Hello everyone, I am yourbuddy. I lead the General Academy Courses. I also lead the internship program. If you have any doubts, please leave a message

soulsings June 25th

Welcome to 7 Cups. My name is soulsings and I just passed my 9 year mark with 7 Cups. There are so many ways that 7 Cups has helped me like learning to listen to people, getting support chat in a group (click on Groups left side), following paths to wisdom and exploring the different communities in the forums

Hope to see you around!

LittleEggHarbor July 1st

@soulsings Happy Cups anniversary!!! :D

soulsings July 2nd

@LittleEggHarbor thank you.

Countrygirl095 June 26th

@Heather225 hi I'm Countrygirl095 I love to write stories and help others

LittleBirdie30 June 26th

Hi Countrygirl! So nice to meet you! What kind of stories do you like to write?

emotionalSky7350 June 28th

Hi i am Nicole Miller you can call me Nikki I am new to this.  I am in pa. I have various mental illnesses. And am looking for support. I do have a therapist. 

LittleBirdie30 June 28th

Hi Nikki! Welcome to 7 Cups! You can speak to a Listener at anytime to get support and we are here for you! 💜 Let us know if you have any questions!

LittleEggHarbor July 1st

@emotionalSky7350 Welcome to 7Cups! 😊

healingsoul4892 July 6th

@emotionalSky7350Hi and welcome! Explore the Welcome Pack for helpful resources (Blue text is clickable)

humorousTurtle6122 June 28th

Hi everyone!

I signed up some time ago, but haven't really been using this platform.

I have so many problems in my live and my relationships and hope to find healthier approaches to deal with them :)

soulsings June 28th

@humorousTurtle6122 nice to meet you. We all have problems so you are in the right place!

These are guided and moderated discussions if you care to join this group chat at 5PM EDT Friday discussion   Reinventing who we think you are  other discussions   https://www.7cups.com/forum/50plus/QAsDiscussionsResources_1770/50plusDiscussionsandTopicsMaytoJune2024_207920/

LittleEggHarbor July 1st

@humorousTurtle6122 Nice to meet you! Welcome to 7Cups! 😊

healingsoul4892 July 6th

@humorousTurtle6122Hello! We're glad you're here. Check out the Weclome Pack (Blue text is clickable)

EarlofLemon58 June 29th

Hi all. New to 7Cups... And dealing with anxiety. Finding that as a first-time homeowner, the lack of knowledge on issues has brought up stress and anxiety that I've never experienced before. Looking for ways to navigate these new feelings and starting on a mental health journey. Outside of my support system, joining up here is my first step in connecting with "strangers" and working on finding professional help next.

So far it's been helpful to let out a bit here and see how much people deal with. I'm so impressed with those who have been working on their own well being for extended periods.

soulsings June 29th

@EarlofLemon58 welcome to 7 Cups. Owning a home can present one with many new situations. I am often on youtube asking how to fix a certain problem. 

Hope you find this site helpful. What kinds of support are you hoping to find?