Laura February 5th, 2015

FROM ME!

NEED ONE???

POST HERE, I GOT YOU!

ALL WELCOME

StayPlease March 1st, 2016

Shout out to the poor people, not is wealth but in mental health. Luv yah guys

AwkwardWizards March 1st, 2016

I feel completly disconnected from the world right now. Everything feels like a dream- like it's not real. At school I try my best to pay attention but everything seems to pass over my head and I am having a hard time recalling information. My panic attacks and random body pains are becomming more frequent and I feel sad and exhausted all the time.

Champagnemami March 1st, 2016

@AwkwardWizards awe Hun I feel the same way. It's really awful isn't it. But we're both strong. we're going to get through it together. We're going to take things one day at a time.

Bigeast031 March 1st, 2016

Financial problem stuck between a rock and a hard spot relationshipp shitty trying to lose my anger its part of me smh

inthemiddle March 1st, 2016

@Bigeast031 I understand how you feel completely. My husband and I are having the same problem right now.

BlueLovely414 March 1st, 2016

I have been depressed for a while now and I can't seem to be happy for very long. I want to be happy and have it all (a good relationship with a guy, a job, and a happy family). But either I don't deserve to be happy or people keep getting in the way of my happiness. I don't know what to do or to say to people anymore so they'll like me. Women my age hate me cuz I'm either too pretty to hang out with their boyfriends or their bf isn't man enough to tell me that they're taken. And it gets worse with the men. They say that they like me and then they insult me behind my back or they're total jerks. As for my family situation, I'm living with my mom and stepfather cuz my father didn't have the guts to stand up to my stepmother and tell her that emotional abuse is wrong. So I got thrown out for talking to a friend about what my stepmother was doing and was threatened by my own father. And it didn't help any that I was socially isolated there cuz I had no one to turn to except for my older stepbrother. So my life is messed up and I can't even get Medicare or Medicaid to help me get some counseling because apparently I am not poor enough. I know that I am poor enough because I have no income coming in for me and my mom is supporting us on a $800 a month job and my stepfather is unemployed but actually fixes stuff for people. The government is stupid to think that I am not poor enough to get any kind of help from them just so I can talk to someone and get my life back on track so I can get a job. And I am sick and tired of people thinking they can do whatever they want with me. I deserve as much respect as the next human being.

xinlerella64 March 1st, 2016

Anxiety getting worse. I need go to for a job interview tomorrow. Hopefully everything will be fine! Not sure how hard it will be for the interview, feels like I'm still not yet well prepared. Wish I can do it!

Thebriarpatch March 1st, 2016

@xinlerella64

Even if you go and don't get the job you've done well by your standards/current abilities, just try remember that! Proud of you for getting the interview, you must be doing something right.

Turquoisedreamer March 1st, 2016

@xinlerella64 thebriarpatch is right; GO YOU! for getting as far as you did! You rock!

As for being prepared; I don't think there really is a way to be completely prepared, is there? Everyone runs their interviews differently. You know what you've done so far; you know what you're capable of. Go in there believing you deserve to be there (you do. Just saying ;) and that's half the battle won. Best of luck!

*BIG SQUISHY YOU'LL KNOCK 'EM DEAD BEAR HUG!*

xinlerella64 March 1st, 2016

@Thebriarpatch @Turquoisedreamer Thank you! It means a lot!❤️ I will do my best tomorrow!💪🏻

TrucyWright March 1st, 2016

Still haven't gotten over a break up from my best friend.... Everything reminds me of him and I think about what we could do together but then I remember it will never happen

@TrucyWright Awwww. It's never easy losing a friend like that. I'm sorry it happened to you.

You know you're going to be okay, right? Here's hoping you either find a way to make up with your best friend, or even find a more awesome friend down the track!

*BIG SQUISHY EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY BEAR HUG!!*

Lisaa73 March 1st, 2016

Ive Been Depressed For Like 5 Months Now I Get To Be Happy Then It All Goes Away And My Depression Kicks In And It Kicks Hard😔 Im Tired Of Being Sad I Try Hatd Everyday To Be Happy But i Cant Find Happiness

@Lisaa73. I'm sad you're going through such a bad time. I don't personally understand depression, but I do understand that it's very real. I hope you win your battle with it.

In the meantime... *BIG SQUISHY YOU'RE AWESOME EVEN IF YOU DON'TKNOW IT BEAR HUG!!*

dauntlessbandgeek2625 March 1st, 2016

No matter how hard I try to force myself into college, when I get here every morning all I want to do is burst into tear and run away from it all

lazyKatz March 1st, 2016

@dauntlessbandgeek2625

HUGS send to you, I hope things improve x

dauntlessbandgeek2625 March 1st, 2016

@lazyKatz thankyou ❤️

ARCHITECT09 March 1st, 2016

@dauntlessbandgeek2625

Hey, smiley this is a bigggggggggg hugggggggg . Have some rest , do things you really want to do.Then if you're satisfied now , asked your self if your ready to college =)

Nichole31 March 1st, 2016

I am going through so much right now it's difficult to try to figure out what needs to get done first out even way to start.

lazyKatz March 1st, 2016

@Nichole31

Take time out to relax, breath and accept a HUG x

@Nichole31 Ouch. I'm sorry you're having a hard time right now. I hope things turn around for you pretty darn quick!

Maybe take a time-out before you try fixing things - see what needs sorting out, break it down into more manageable parts. I know what it's like to try doing too many things at once - it's overwhelming and in the end, nothing changes.

*BIG SQUISHY BEST OF LUCK BEAR HUG!*

princessorianna March 1st, 2016

I've been emotionally numb since my boyfriend abandoned me beginning of January, then suddenly came back after about two weeks. things just haven't felt the same, and I'm all sorts of depressed. we recently decided to take a break and see where things go from here.

he basically disappeared, not answering calls or emails or texts or voicemail. when he reappeared after two weeks, he said he was ashamed to admit he'd lost his job. I'd hardened my heart against him, figuring I'd neve see him again so why bother keeping feelings that were of no use.

I'd go back into therapy, but i have a sleep disorder so i can't schedule appointments. help???

independentPark9142 March 1st, 2016

@princessorianna

independentPark9142 March 1st, 2016

what we should all do is have sex and keep calm coz thing will work out

@princessorianna Wow. I'm really sorry things are like that for you, and I truly hope it turns around asap!

I don't know all the details of what went on between you and your boyfriend, but it seems a shame that you're going to give up on relationships all together. Getting hurt sucks, I know, but don't give up on the awesome stuff, too. Take a time-out (hey everyone needs one now and then, amiright?) and maybe see if you want to try again somewhere down the track. Who knows? You may just find Mr (or Mrs - not judging ;)) right around the corner..

Until then *BIG SQUISHY HOPE THINGS WORK OUT FOR YOU HUG!!*

Sjr March 1st, 2016

@Turquoisedreamer

big hug, babe ❤️ relationships can be so difficult

Lalalexus March 1st, 2016

@princessorianna I am so sorry, this sounds really distressing. This also sounds like you were totally left in the dark for two weeks and it caused a lot of pain and confusion; that you're still dealing with now. Have you tried breathing techniques when you're feeling overwhelmed? It really helps me sometimes in anxiety situations.

How do you feel towards him right now. Big hugs. You'll get through this x

princessorianna March 9th, 2016

@Lalalexus I can't do breathing techniques; they actually cause me anxiety. like i won't be able to breathe normally agan.

right now I'm having a continuation of my breakdown from yesterday because I need therapy badly but noone can provide it due to my sleep disorder. the local psych hospital outright rejected me when I said I would not be able to follow their regimented schedule. I don't have anywhere to turn as the few friends I have are too far to actually see me. I need cuddles desperately.

shelock March 1st, 2016

@princessorianna

just wanna give you a big warm hug...

"time" is the best medication...

God bless you....

Mgsue19 March 1st, 2016

I have just started using this app, and it has some great potential. It's great to have someone to talk to, but a lot of the listeners seem to think that there has to be a specific reason as to why we are feeling down. At least the ones I've talked to so far. I do not mean to offend any of the listeners here. I just would like them to know that sometimes we don't all have a reason, or know the reason. Sometimes it is just how we feel, and it is just nice to have someone to talk to. I just feel lonely and empty a lot of the time and it's good to try and keep my mind off of things.

Sjr March 1st, 2016

@Mgsue19

havent experienced this with a listener yet as I haven't had the opportunity to speak with one. But I think in general this is a very important point. 🤘🏻 thank you for sharing!

myaekingheart March 1st, 2016

I've been feeling so overrun by anxiety lately. Everything is weighing me down and I feel trapped in this neverending pit that just keeps growing deeper and deeper. I want so desperately to break free from this unhealthy routine I'm stuck in but I can't find an escape. It's really damaging my quality of life and I just feel so lost.

@myaekingheart hope you are okay. I can really relate to the extreme anxiety. Breathing techniques can help in times of heavy distress or anxiety but it's hard to deal with it the rest of the time isn't it? It's really good how you identify with how you're feeling though. I think it's great you verbalise it so well xx

Sjr March 1st, 2016

Wasn't able to get my medication for my insomnia today... So I will be off of it cold turkey starting today for the first time in a year. Already having withdrawal symptoms. Bleh. Could be worse. But not being able to sleep is not fun. I'm sure a lot of you have been here with medications...

Nessasing March 1st, 2016

I really like this guy whom I've known for about a month, we both admitted we liked each other but no commitment have ever made, like I don't even know what are we right now. I've tried to ask although he answered but now it's still not official... He was really sweet and nice to me, saying things like 'ahh I couldn't stop thinking about you' 'you're beautiful' 'I'm so lucky to know you'....but now he's being so different, very cold and indifferent, text me much less and is not asking me out anymore. I think he's losing interest in me and I don't know what to do because I'm really attached to him....what should I do? Please help...I can't stop crying....

Red272395 March 1st, 2016

@Nessasing

i know that feeling and I have been there too.. It sucks and it hurts so much but it will only get better with time. Try to keep your self busy, like really busy... Watch stuffs, travel, cook, work over time or anything that will take your mind off him, talk to your friends and go out there and meet new people, you never know how perfect something can turn out.. Give it a chance

Crashingwaves2403 March 1st, 2016

I don't know what to do, one minute my partner is the most loving wonderful man who makes me feel as if I'm the most special person in the world and then he gets into one of his moods and it's like I don't exist. He's constantly on his phone and if I try and talk to him he snaps, if I cry he shouts at me telling me why I shouldn't be upset. On Christmas day he left at midnight for a few hours with no warning. I know my problems are tiny compared to some and I feel guilty getting upset about it but I can't stop crying which only upsets him more.

@Crashingwaves2403 I don't think you should feel guilty or compare your issues as less important. It's affecting you and how you feel so it's definitely relevant xx

Sounds really rough what you're going through with him, the inconsistency of it all. They can be very switched off and give off different vibes. Going through a similar thing with my boyfriend and it seems impossible to get through to them sometimes. Do you feel a bit underestimated?

Crashingwaves2403 March 1st, 2016

@Lalalexus thank you so much for your reply xxx I don't feel underestimated but I do feel isolated and lonely at times and feel like I always have to be the happy go lucky person but it's so hard sometimes. I'm sorry you're going through something similar xxx

Red272395 March 1st, 2016

@Crashingwaves2403

it went through something similar sometime back with my ( ex ) boyfriend, one minute everything was great and the next, he was completely avoiding me, not replying to my texts and calls for weeks at a time.. Things went on like that for a while and then I decided to confront him. I told him to be honest with me and that it was okay if things didn't workout. Shit happens. If your confronting him, try not to cry because most men can't handle extreme emotions. So in their defense they try to show emotions like indifference, anger and coldness etc . Give it sometime, if things don't workout for you with him, you can always make a new start