Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need a Hug? FREE HUGS!!!

Laura February 5th, 2015

FROM ME!

NEED ONE???

POST HERE, I GOT YOU!

ALL WELCOME

ButterCup03 February 27th, 2016

@fairmindedLand8208 *Really big hug* Everyone feels that way.

8bluebird8 February 28th, 2016

a hug for you

goldenAcres4449 February 27th, 2016

I just need a hug, i need to feel something

MestoreKitty February 28th, 2016

@goldenAcres4449 *hug*

JustinGroats February 27th, 2016

I love hugs....*hugs*

Want2beme February 27th, 2016

Pls need hug asap.. Feel so low have being dealing with depression for 10 years and in the past few years eating disorder

I feel so alone please I need a hug

@Want2beme hey... it will be okay. *hug* ...very very big hug.

aysrtx February 27th, 2016

I feel like I'm constantly annoying my friends and as if they hate me
Maybe I just have low self esteem, or not enough confidence, but I feel like one of the most lonely people in the world
I've been crying a lot lately, and I talked to someone about it, but it just felt like I was making them sad and putting them down
I tried to talk to some of my friends about it, but all I got from them was apologies that made me feel even worse, because I felt like I was making them feel guilty about it. All I wanted was a little bit of reassurance, but any time I try to bring it up, they don't say anything about it, and it feels like they're avoiding the subject. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable, but I also want to talk to them and communicate so we can figure it out, and I don't know what to do anymore.

onyxfish February 28th, 2016

@aysrtx Everyone goes through these low periods with their friends. I remember many times I felt the way you have felt and it really came down to everyone being too busy for each other. Sometimes we get caught up in our own headspace. This will pass, sending hugs and peace. Focus on the positives with your friends and yourself, it's easier said than done sometimes, but try and it might help. yes

@aysrtx I am very sorry you feel this way, I can understand exactly where you are coming from when you feel as if you are bringing your friends down. Real friends will be there for you through all of it though, I'm one of them. If you need to talk and you would like to, reply to me on this post. I'm not a listener, but I would love to be once I sort my own issues out. Things will be okay, and here is a big hug to get you through the rest of the day. *hug* You should never feel bad for talking about what's on your mind... It's healthy for you. You need to. I will give you any advice I can if that is what you are looking for, or just be a listening ear if that is truly what you need. Feel better, and another big *hug*

noirpanda February 28th, 2016

@Jonesy time heals sweetie

This post has been deleted
Hado February 28th, 2016

@Jonesy I'm so sorry, here's a hug, I hope everything gets better with you heart

This post has been deleted
Unhappilyyours February 28th, 2016

@Jonesy. Im sorry, i know what your feeling, ive been feeling that alone too. Sad part is, i have people in my life and still feel alone with them which hurts. It'll get better, im betting on it:)

Hado February 28th, 2016

Having trouble with my parents and their marriage. They're about to divorce and things are very tense. My boyfriend has helped me a lot through this but sometimes he can't be around and I understand that but I get very depressed when I don't have anyone to talk to. I don't know what to do about this insecurity

Really need a hug right now

Turquoisedreamer February 28th, 2016

@Hado One hug, coming up...

*BIG SQUISHY BEAR HUG!!*

Here's hoping things work out for you..

Evysalinas22 February 28th, 2016

@Hado I went through something similar.. It's so hard but talking about it can sometimes help. Vent as much as possible. Hugs

dhabib February 28th, 2016

@Evysalinas22 meditate and just breathe and zen thats what i do i hope to hear from you soon

Vinoth21 February 28th, 2016

@Hado...Hi this isn't about insecurity ..its about the way you think. You were so stressed about your situation .You always want your boyfriend to be around with you so that you can feel secured.My suggestion to you is remember all your sweet memories when you are alone.This can make you to feel relaxed somewhat .Try talking to your close buddies or chat with new friends to make you out of your stress :-).Try to change your concentration to the other side :-)smiley

xBrokenSoulx February 28th, 2016

I want to cut so bad

onyxfish February 28th, 2016

@xBrokenSoulx Channel the energy into something positive - it's not worth it and you really won't feel better after you cut. Sending you all the positive energy and hugs you need. One win, it's all you need - don't do it today and see how tomorrow goes.

courageousComfort70 February 28th, 2016

@Deborah89

Please don't feel sad. I hope my hug make you feel a little better.

Holding you in my arms, SQUISHIER HUG EVER ☆\(^ω^\)

ImaginativeDragon February 28th, 2016

There's a girl I like, and I know that there's a chance that she likes me back becasue she likes girls like I do. But I don't know how to approach her and if she doesn't end up liking me back, I'm going to blame it on myself. There's also a chance that she may like another person on our sports team, a girl who I don't like all the time. I don't know what to do and it's causing me a lot of stress. :(

Any suggestions? Has anyone been in a similar situation? Solutions? I want to tell her how I feel in a week or so, but I'm just so scared...... :(

@ImaginativeDragon I wish I could tell you what the exact right thing to do is - all I point out is that if you tell her, at least you'll know one way or another.

Good luck!

*EXTRA BIG EXTRA SQUISHY BEST OF LUCK HUG!*

Und3rdog February 28th, 2016

I need a hug, it's so hard being alone all the time.

@Und3rdog

A big TIGHT N SQUISHYYYY HUGGG for You. I hope you feel better.\(^O^)/

@Und3rdog. oooh, Squishy hug pile! YAY!

*ANOTHER EXTRA BIG, EXTRA SQUISHY, ANTI-LONELY HUG!*

@Und3rdog I BEEN THERE ITHURTS EVERYTHING DOES

Daydreamer47 February 28th, 2016

Can I get a hug please? Feeling lonely today. :(

@skinicki

You're getting my one of the WARMEST Hugs ever. Holding you in my arms.

BIG LOVELY HUG (o^^o)

youwillbeokayipromise February 28th, 2016

Lonely. Hugs sound great. I don't want to go into detail, because I'm rather ashamed. But hugs sound amazing

@youwillbeokayipromise You don't have to say anything you don't want to say..but come here..

*EXTRA BIG ANTI-SAD SQUISHY HUG!*

smurphyy20 February 28th, 2016

I struggle and get bad anxiety from public speaking. I have a speech I have to do on Monday morning and I am kinda freaking out. I have a lot of fear and stress I'm holding in right now because of this and I'm hoping this will get it off my chest a little, and maybe help me find other people who have had similar problems and who I can talk to on how to get through this. Thanks for any support :)

Sunshinelily February 28th, 2016

@smurphyy20 I do a lot of public speaking and there was a time I was very fearful of it. I found that if I practiced, practiced, practiced it felt better when the time came to speak. It was all about preparation. Sometimes I would recite my speech in the mirror to myself. I would walk around the house practicing while I did chores. Just take some deep breaths and remember...even if you do fumble, what is the worse that can happen? Will you lose a limb? No. Die? No. Even our mistakes make us stronger! Good luck Monday! Sending positive vibes

@Sunshinelily Thank You very much. Ill keep reminding myself to keep practicing more now and for future speeches :)

@smurphyy20 Someone suggested to me some years ago that you pick one person out of the audience and you direct your speech to them and only them. It's not always easy to ignore the rest of the audience, but I personally found that it does work.

Best of luck, and I'm sure you'll knock them dead.

*BIG SQUISHY GOOD LUCK HUG!!*

@Turquoisedreamer Thank You :) I'll try to pick out one of my friends and focus on them for my speech

@smurphyy20 STRESS AND ANIXETY BOTHERS ME TO THE BEST WAY TO GET RID OF IT IS RELAXATION MEDITATION AND DEEP BREATHING COUNTING TO 4 AND SOMETIMES TO 10 AND ALSO SOOTHING MUSIC WORKS TO THATS WHAT I DO AND IT HELPS ME EVEN SOOTHING CANDLES TO I THINK OF THE MOONLIGHT ALSO AND SOMETIMES I JUST A COMFORTABLE FOOD LIKE NOODLES SOUP I WEAR MY JAPANESE KIMONO ITS SILK IT SUPPORTS MY BACK I KNOW SCENTATION AND ABOUT PERFUME AND SYMPATHY AND HEALTH AND SCENTATION I LIKE IT SMELLS LIKE A GARDEN AND GLOOM WOULD BE MY FRIEND TO GLOOM IS A BEST FRIEND GLOOM DOES NOT HAVEA BAD SMELL AFTER ALL IF GLOOM SPREADS A BAD SMELL IT SHOWING YOU AND SAYING THAT IT NEEDS A FRIEND AND I know a condition from bad to good and being healed and i can survive anything handle any battle and any condition form weak to strong and recovery i hope to hear from you soon

DauntlessDuck February 28th, 2016

It's just been a really rough junior year of high school for me. First, my mom finally divorced my abusive father, then a couple days later a guy was trying to take advantage of me which ended up with me pressing charges (considering I am a minor and he was 21), then I had a fall out with my siblings, a miserable 16th birthday, a relative passed away, and fights in the family. Now I'm getting irritated with some of my closest friends because they poke fun of me or they don't really listen to me when I talk but they tell me "You need to talk more!" They completely ignore all this progress I have made from overcoming my depression and anxiety and poke fun of me when I say that my crush has helped me a lot.
Sorry for this long rant... I'm just stressed out and don't really have anyone to talk to.

@DauntlessDuck Hey, it's okay. Sometimes you just need to let go, amiright?

Kudos (and hugs!) to you for coming along as far as you have - that's totally awesome!

Oooooooh, before I forget *BIG SQUISHY HUG!!*

i am crying so much it hurts and i can't stop. i'm shaking and can barely breathe .... will someone please hug me..?