POST HERE, I GOT YOU!

ALL WELCOME

Turquoisedreamer February 28th, 2016

@MestoreKitty Here you go... *BIG SQUISHY EXTRA LARGE BEAR HUG!*

MestoreKitty February 28th, 2016

@Turquoisedreamer *hug* thank you.

dhabib February 28th, 2016

@MestoreKitty im here for you

just breathe it will bring your anixety down and meditate and flex stretch have good vibes for stress and listen to some relaxing soothing music or go buy a soothing candle it helpsme drink fluids such as water and tea take a hot shower

MestoreKitty February 28th, 2016

@dhabib tea is yummy, thank you :) tension tamer by celestial seasonings is a favorite of mine right now.

Mapledusk February 28th, 2016

I can't stop crying. I can't stop the tears. I can't stop the pain. He came back to me. But he's ignoring me. Why do I always mess up my friendships. Why can't I make a single person happy with me anymore. Why does everybody hate me? Why do they always leave. They always leave.

Vinoth21 February 28th, 2016

There is nothing to worry about yourself.You are perfectly admirable character.I came to know about your lovable character with your post .So be as if you are.Feel free and enjoy the way you are .Be in your reality .All will like to be with you and would love to have your friendship when you express your reality. You will get a true friendship or relationship with the one who loves the way you are :-)

8bluebird8 February 28th, 2016

a hug for you

Amandagdy February 28th, 2016

@Mapledusk you are not alone!! I feel the same way.

ChicaMorfina February 28th, 2016

@Mapledusk If they dont like you, the problem is not you,is them.Why you want to be with someone that makes you feel bad? Its just not worth it. I send you hugs and kissis in hope you feel better.❤️🌺

Amandagdy February 28th, 2016

I just need someone to talk to... And if you can, hug me.

ChicaMorfina February 28th, 2016

@Amandagdy Hugs and kissis ❤️

huskylover123 February 28th, 2016

@Amandagdy Kisses and hugs for you baby. Be strong, dear.

Paulinags February 28th, 2016

I feel people make fun of me, and i think is my fault

oliveVase6446 February 28th, 2016

@Paulinags The reason people make fun of you is because they are bullies and they are mean! They are the one with the problems, not you! You have done nothing wrong and do not deserve this. Stay strong my friend, you are beautiful!! BIG TIGHT HUGS TO YOU <3

huskylover123 February 28th, 2016

@Paulinags People can make fun of you as they want but you are stronger than you thought. People make fun of you because they can't deal with themselves.

Beezy0101 February 28th, 2016

I'm not a hugger at all. I actually shy away from personal contact be it family or friends, but for some reason tonight I wish I was getting a hug from my mom who passed over 22 years ago. She had the best hugs.

MarcMarc123 February 28th, 2016

@Beezy0101 I lost my mom around the same time.

Beezy0101 February 28th, 2016

@MarcMarc123 it kinda sucks, doesn't it? Can I give you a hug?

13Jace13 February 28th, 2016

I don't really have an escape anymore. Not motivated to draw, write, or compose music any more which used to help a lot. Depression's just taken away what used to be fun for me.

courageousComfort70 February 28th, 2016

@13Jace13

Just have faith in yourself.

A big COZY LOVELY WARM HUG IS COMING ヽ( ▽`)/

and I guess you're a pretty cool person.

Xoxo, Hope my HUGS make you feel better.

*HOLDING YOU TIGHT*

Miaaaa00 February 28th, 2016

I hate being so shy, people are nice to me but they don't see me as a friend. I wish I could be more outgoing :( I hate it

Jinks February 28th, 2016

@Miaaaa00 here's a hug❤ have a good day

ShaniL February 28th, 2016

My bed friend since 4th grade is slowly drifting away and I don't know what to do. I feel so alone

ShaniL February 28th, 2016

Best friend* this is so embarrassing I don't have a bed friend, I'm sorry

Jinks February 28th, 2016

@ShaniL lol bed friends here's a hug ❤

Jily1826 February 28th, 2016

I need to make a big change in my life and I'm scared... Could really use a hug and an encouraging word

@Jily1826 YOU SJOULD MEDITATE

@Jily1826 MEDITATE AND JUST BREATHE TAKE IT ONE AT A TIME AND RELAX AND ZEN

medicjessi February 28th, 2016

@Jily1826

Change can be really scary and overwhelming, but I find that it helps to look at the end goal you want to achieve and break it down into small manageable steps. When you break it down into tinier steps, then it doesn't seem like such a huge task.

I'm not sure what this big change is you have/want to make, but I wish you the best of luck in it! If you want it enough, you'll find a way smiley

mylifemythinking February 28th, 2016

I am blessed to have this much of love and hugs 😞😞😞😞😞😞 I will be thankful to all my friends

"""""""""hugs you all"""""""""😊

BethanyBlack February 28th, 2016

I was harassed and got bullied everyday in school but nobody was there to help me . Im new there and they were mean to me :(

unicornbarb February 28th, 2016

wow i was bullied to as a kid....hugs to your @BethanyBlack

@unicornbarb ME 2 I HAD A LOT GOING ON I HAD ASSAULT HAPPEN TO ME 2 SEXUAL HARASSMENT STALKING

lexxrawr February 28th, 2016

Need a hug frown this past week was just horrible.

ianmac February 28th, 2016

@lexxrawr *hug* for ya. I hope things improve and just try to stay positive. Sounds stupid i know.

unicornbarb February 28th, 2016

my job is getting too stressful...but starting to feel stuck..

@unicornbarb MY DADS IS STRESSFUL TO MY DAD WAS SICK ALL WEEK WITH A COUGH AND IM SORRY THAT YOU FEEL THAT WAY THE BEST WAY TO GET RID OF STRESS IS MEDITATION AND BREATHING AND LIGHTING A SOOTHING CANDLE FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR THATS WHAT I DO WHEN IM STRESSED SOMETIMES I LISTEN TO ZEN SPA MUSIC AS I GO TO SLEEP IM IN BED TO UNWIND IT PUTS ME IN A GOOD TRANCE AND SLEEP AND RELAXATION AND HOT WATER AND SHOWER HELPS ME IT REMINDS ME OF THE HOT SPRINGS

reservedPomegranate5462 February 28th, 2016

I can't deal with all the pressure of a deppresion alone.... it's been a while dealing with all of it alone, i need a hug u.u

ianmac February 28th, 2016

@reservedPomegranate5462 Im sorry you feel that way. I have felt the same way the last few months, but know you are never alone in life and some how you will make it through and then be a stronger person in the process. *Hugs* to you.

reservedPomegranate5462 February 28th, 2016

@ianmac thank u very much *hugs* it's good to know im not so alone as i though