Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need a Hug? FREE HUGS!!!

Laura February 5th, 2015

FROM ME!

NEED ONE???

POST HERE, I GOT YOU!

ALL WELCOME

Rae77 February 25th, 2016

Need a hug as I had a really bad day yesterday x struggled with my anxiety and from tramadol withdrawals as I couldn't get a docs app until today x

also had to be strong for my boyfriend as his late bestfriend's dad died and he went to the funeral x he worked all night didn't go to sleep and went to the funeral even though he was exhausted x kept my meltdown inside until he left for the funeral as I didnt want him overly worrying about me too x

he gives the best hugs but im letting him sleep now x

Big hugs to anyone who may need one x

BellasHuman February 25th, 2016

@Rae77 sorry to hear that you are going through a tough time. Have a big hug from me

Savellion February 25th, 2016

@Rae77

Higs from me, Rae, I know what it's like to keep things inside, my wife is struggling with bulimia and i don't want to/can't open my worries up in front of her.

But here is what I realized: although your issues are all locked within you, so is all your beauty and strength. The source of your anxiety is right next to that of your stamimna, strength and love for yourself. So your torch is right next to your darkness, light it and it chase the dark away!

Hugs and strength to both of you!

I have totally over done things in the last fortnight and now I am suffering from a fatigue crash :( I feel like total crap and on top of that I can't help but worry about the fact that I am supposed to be working tomorrow and knowing that there is no one to replace me if I am too sick to go :( I would love a hug (a gentle one, even my skin hurts...)

Savellion February 25th, 2016

@BellasHuman

The biggest gentle hug from me to you, you must be on of the strongest people at work being so reliable and dependable! Be proud of that and love your inner strength, just take one step at a time and you'll get through this!

@Savellion Thankyou so much. Hugs back :)

xxlisaaaaa February 25th, 2016

Big (not awkward) hugs for everyone here at 7 cups who is going through a tough time AND for people who just like hugs :D

Lostguest February 25th, 2016

Yeah I need hugs too. I wish it's not just virtually. Haha

amicableStrawberries7648 February 25th, 2016

Good day..

My close friend neglected me after I visited her..Im so stress Im sad .so I need grab hug 😢😢..

Turquoisedreamer February 25th, 2016

@amicableStrawberries7648 Would a squishy one do?

*BIG SQUISHY HUG!*

generousPenny4828 February 25th, 2016

Yes I need a hug! Today I am feeling só sad 😢

@generousPenny4828 Noooooooo. No feeling sad.

*BIG HAPPY SQUISHY HUGS!*

PeterNG February 25th, 2016

I do need a hug considering right now I am half way die I do need someone to take care of me otherwise I am so terrified that I will become a psychopath or a crazy person

Eedbam February 25th, 2016

Hugs to anyone who has been strong for someone around them. You all deserve a warm hug with lots of love. They may not thank you for your efforts today or yesterday but know that they do notice and appreciate. Be patient and strong, and keep healing. A hug given is always multiplied to ten. laugh

moro2015 February 25th, 2016

I am in 30 and cannot find my live partener yet, I feel I need a hug

@moro2015 Well, it just so happens I have one free...

*BIG SQUISHY HUG!*

Alexa28 February 25th, 2016

I'm so tired. I have a headache. I need a hug, please.

@Alexa28 *big gentle quiet hug*

You know, because of the headache? Hope you feel better, soon!

beautifulGrace82 February 25th, 2016

@Alexa28 Here's a virtual hug!

FutureTeacher301 February 25th, 2016

Hugs to everyone in this fantastic day! <3

@FutureTeacher301 Yay! More hugs! Thank you!

*another really big, really squishy hug*

spongoo February 25th, 2016

@Turquoisedreamer thanks for being willing :P a hug for you too

oceanavenue February 25th, 2016

i'm stressed ;-; i need a huggle

FabulousDemon February 25th, 2016

@oceanavenue

*huge hug*

Hope you feel better :)

beautifulGrace82 February 25th, 2016

@oceanavenue here you go! (Bear hug)

Kikinana February 25th, 2016

I feel molancholy at times! *hugs anyone who wants to hug me back*

@Kikinana *BIG hugs for you!* :)

DBass February 25th, 2016

Lots on my mind. I just need a hug

Lilmomma38 February 25th, 2016

I need a hug because I can't get over my past..I love my husband n things are so different than what I'm use tosad

WeirdDee February 25th, 2016

I feel so lonely .

cloudnein February 25th, 2016

@WeirdDee *hugs*

chanelletaylorr February 25th, 2016

Parents are stressful, and school is stressful and friends are stressful.

and hugs help a lot

Melvesga February 25th, 2016

Nothing is really bothering a the moment but I just woke up and I want a nice hug

singercrystalspirit February 25th, 2016

I need a hug. I am being strong for an old close friend of mine right now because it's her birthday, which is very hard for me because I have a history of being strong for people and then realizing they are abusing me, and it's very important to me to not let myself be treated abusively any more. She is going through a rough time and treating me in ways I don't like. I am going through a rough time too and she knows it. I don't see why she is treating me meanly and taking her struggle out on me and I am struggling with what to do. She is not acknowledging how she is treating me - and I haven't told her because I know she's going through a lot already. So it's this weird unspoken elephant in the room, at least to me. I don't like the way it feels. It is not my job as a friend to be her emotional garbage can. I don't like that she can treat me that way and not even care that it hurts me and call herself my friend, or think that I deserve to be treated that way or that it doesn't matter. I want to be there for her but she said she didn't want to talk about it. It hurts after all I've been there for her in the past. I understand she may need her space. I wish she would not treat me meanly though, it's unnecessary. I don't want people in my life who call themselves friends but are mean. I don't want people in my life who make me feel guilty for the fact that I've been going through a rough time for so long and that I've chronically gone through rough times. I need support, not people who make me feel badly about myself. But I type that and then I feel worried that I'm a drain on the world and that I do deserve to be put in my place. She has a history of being judgmental and critical. I'm feeling sad and angry and conflicted.

Jenginous February 25th, 2016

@singercrystalspirit you both are going through hard times and sometimes when people are hurt they like others to feel there pain and sometimes it's unintentional. Friendship is about openess and trust arrange a time to meet and be honest with your friend. Holding these feelings in won't make you feel any better she will appreciate the honesty

Tai16Mar February 25th, 2016

I just had a very heated argument with my boyfriend and I'm trying to stay level-headed. I feel like I need a hug to calm me down.

MusicIsLifeIsMusic February 26th, 2016

@Tai16Mar

redtomato February 25th, 2016

I just deactivated from most of my social media. I guess I just snapped because most of my friends always come to me when they have problems and now I'm struggling to just even make myself happy. And I don't even know the reason why I'm sad. I just want to stay in bed all day. I need a hug sad

Chloe2 February 25th, 2016

I could do with a hug today. Had a really heavy session with my therapist today so have spent a lot of my day crying and emotionally drained.

Turquoisedreamer February 26th, 2016

@Chloe2 Well, guess what? You've got one!

*BEAR HUG!*