Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Need a Hug? FREE HUGS!!!

Laura February 5th, 2015

FROM ME!

NEED ONE???

POST HERE, I GOT YOU!

ALL WELCOME

ZaraSmiles April 22nd, 2015

Awww @turquoiseThinker3118 anything you're going through is big and important because YOU are important! *gives you such a massive warm hug* You're awesome for coping so well, and I know that you're strong enough to keep going! Wishing you all the best!

PhilosophicalVillage April 22nd, 2015

a hug from me.. if you really love him fight for him.. but make sure he deserves to be fought for..

elenaisnotonfire April 21st, 2015

Ok,so I dont how it's working but I'm Elena and I need a hug because I am feeling so empty and alone.If anyone want to help me,I already owe that person the Earth.Stay strong.๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ‘‘

@elenaisnotonfire this is a incredibly special hug just for you! *squeezes you in a big big warm caring hug* I know that you feel alone right now, but here on 7cups, you're never alone and we care for you so so much! I'm so proud of you for being so strong *gives you a bag full of extra warm hugs* heart

hurtinginok74023 April 21st, 2015

My wife and I are going through somethings and i am not with her at the house per he request.

Sorry to hear that things are difficult right now @hurtinginok74023 but you're being incredibly strong! *hugs you super super tightly* You are amazing!heart

secretClementine1481 April 21st, 2015

I feel like I never belong anywhere. I feel like I'm a burden on my family and friends. I want to be positive but I find it very difficult. Everything upsets me.

@secretClementine1481 well you belong with us here in our 7cups community lovie and we couldn't be happier that you are amongst us! *gives you a huuuuuuuuuuuge super duper warm hug* You are so very wonderful for being so strong and trying your best to keep going. I believe in you, and remember that everything can and will get better. Keep being your amazing selfheartheartheart

likeapatientmoon April 22nd, 2015

I've been feeling very down lately. I've started to notice that once again, I'm alone. I don't have many friends and those who claimed that they were my friends have suddenly stopped talking to me. I feel hurt and betrayed and I just really need a hug from someone. Does anyone have any hugs left?

thegingertypewriter April 22nd, 2015

I have plenty of hugs for people, especially since I know EXACTLY how that feels. It's hard, but learning to have fun by yourself is what saved me.

- Ginger

There are always always always hugs for you here @likeapatientmoon and this one is specially for you! *gives you a extremely massive warm tight polar bear hug* I'm so sorry that such a wonderful person like you has to go through such a difficult time but just remember that there are so many people here willing to support you! We do care and we are here for you. Thank you for being so strong, so amazing and such an inspiration for carrying on each day despite how hard it may be! Extra extra warm hugs for you, lovely!heartlaughheart

thegingertypewriter April 22nd, 2015

Hi, I have a problem. I know I do, but that doesn't change anything. Recently I've started to feel the urge to self harm again, and I even relapsed. My mum tends to look at all the scars on my thighs and see how they're healing (they're several months old), but just as of last week or so I started making minor little cuts on my ankle and the sides of my forearms. Does anyone know what helps when you feel these urges? Nothing has helped me so far; not distracting myself with happy things, not talking about it, not "picturing someplace relaxing", any of that.

Please help....

- Ginger

likeapatientmoon April 22nd, 2015

Some of the stuff you could do to stop the urge of hurting yourself could be doodling or writing positive messages on your arms, dancing, screaming into a pillow, exercising, crafting, meditating, or even going on a walk could help. keeping yourself distracted is the key. I really hope this helps and I hope you feel better. This is a process and it might be frustrating and scary but I really hope that you feel better and get to where you want to be.

What do you do when the people you care about leave you willingly?

TuesdaysAreMintyGreen April 22nd, 2015

For the first time in a long time, I've actually started making progress with identifying my feelings and addressing them before they blow up on me/I start to spiral. I can cry without hating myself (which made me laugh and then stop crying, what a roller coaster).It's just a small step, but it's in the right direction, and I already feel an immense amount of love and appreciation for those who have helped, especially for all the listeners with whom I've talked. I see a lot of struggle here and I just want to give everyone a hug and let them know that it's possible to break out of the cycle. *hugs*

Anton77 April 22nd, 2015

Hi, for about 3 years now, I have been depressed, I have social anxietyand like too keep to myself, being around people is not my thing. I've learned to accept my depression, I've learned to accept how this world is. But sometimes I really wish there was more to life than accepting how things are. Recently I started to have this feelings about this celebrity, a girl I have never met or spoke to, I dont know if you could really call it "love" but I just cant stop thinking about her, her smile, the way she talks, the way she is. I even have dreams about her.. I've never felt this way about a girl before, and it makes me feel empty, like something is missing. I know that I will never meet this girl, and that thought hurts like hell. Its like a nightmare that never ends..

Could really use a hug..

greenNest1362 April 22nd, 2015

My fiancalled me a worthless train wreck I accidentally backed the car out of the drive way and scraped his car... I feel like a train wreck my life has been nothing but pain ... Maybe this place is Hell for women

Nadera April 22nd, 2015

broken heart

angeleyes1014 April 22nd, 2015

Hugs!!!!!!!

turquoisePlane1815 April 22nd, 2015

Hey hope everyone has a great night/day and life gets better even if you're going through an arguement or rough patch in anything right now. I feel you bruh. Anyways I wNted to give you free hugs. If it wasn't creepy, dangerous and weird I would do it in person but no.

limeVase2286 April 22nd, 2015

I hate feeling like I hate everyone and everything. Really I don't but utterly contemptful!... Maybe you all can restore my faith in humanity, so hug me!broken heart

sweetstillsurvivor April 22nd, 2015

Hugs

papeash April 22nd, 2015

Sending a big hug your way!!!

Laura89 April 22nd, 2015

<3 Hugs <3

mickjack April 22nd, 2015

Thanks Laura,

I really need a nice hug, not had a cuddle for years

littleturtle3092 April 22nd, 2015

I'm hugging you frienddddd !!

PHXARIES April 22nd, 2015

SENDING HUGS YOUR WAY!!!

asdfghjkldefrghj April 22nd, 2015

*hugs*

foreverhangry719 April 22nd, 2015

That is exactly how I feel. I am so hateful to everyone and then when they get mad at me for being mean I feel sad and mad. It's so frustrating. I guess we just need to think positive thought but for me it is easier said than done.

passionateCucumber9868 April 23rd, 2015

Soul sister hug!!!! I know what you mean!!!

scholesy1234 April 22nd, 2015
Waking up from the worst nightmare sad I would like one sad
wilderdreamer April 22nd, 2015

here bro......a bear hug for you...forget all worries as little moments now and then are magical to enjoy

Laura89 April 22nd, 2015

But... you just woke up, so everything is better now?

Hugs anyways!

alypawli April 22nd, 2015

its just a dream --- hug ---

PHXARIES April 22nd, 2015

HUGS!!

asdfghjkldefrghj April 22nd, 2015

*hugs*

LostLittleKitten363 April 22nd, 2015

Hugs would be really very helpful right now :'(

wilderdreamer April 22nd, 2015

bear hug bro.......................................forget all your worries <3