Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Re-Introducing Member Compassion Course

ASilentObserver July 8th, 2021

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well.

This post is about - 7 Cups Compassion Course which was created by Laura. The course is for members only. Not for listeners!

The goal of this course is to understand and know the basics of practicing compassion and help & support our members to have a compassionate experience in the group support chat rooms. This course allows you to foster healthy conversations and connections as well as be a compassionate, loving, supportive, and amazing member of the chat rooms and the community.

Who can participate?

Any member can take this quiz. Even if you are an experienced member, then also welcome to take part in it. Because we are all learning and practicing compassion.

How can a member participate?

• Once you have completed the course, please let us know in the comments of this post.
  • Also, tag any 3 members you know to invite them to take the quiz as well.
  • Your responses to the course will be graded and if you successfully passed it, you will receive, “Compassion Hero” badge.
  • If you didn’t pass, that’s okay. Feedback will be shared and then you can retake the course.

Please remember that this course is designed to help you practice compassion and empathy for yourself and others. Because it is kindness that makes any place a better place to live in. Also, it will make you feel more comfortable, and well equipped to participate and be a wonderful participant in the group support chat rooms and forums.

If you have any feedback to improve the course or any other ideas, please let us know in the comments of this thread.

On that note, I invite you to take the compassion course here: https://tinyurl.com/4us8x8ue

A big thank you to @vivelespatates for single-handedly managing this initiative for all these years!

Edit: by ASilentObserver on 04/06/2022

DarkerPlaces May 17th, 2023

Yayyy 😁🥳

Tulipsmile May 19th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

I have taken the quiz feel little nervous 😅

, I don't really have any tags for this

ResourcefulDime0904 May 31st, 2023

@ASilentObserver

I have completed the course

ASilentObserver OP May 31st, 2023

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before May 31, 2022.

Congratulations to our 8 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@DarkerPlaces

@Mohtram

@pink1235

@CodeOX

@Gettingbettertoday

@terraaquaven

@ResourcefulDime0904

@SmollPeridotsBreakdown

Tag your member friends to invite them to become Compassion Heroes! Thank you for being with us here.

P.S: If you completed the course and your name is not listed here, please send me a message.

lavenderSailboat814 June 10th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

loved the course! Thank you so much for this!

Elena0202 June 18th, 2023

@ASilentObserver thank you for this. A came at a very kismet moment. They best lessons need reiteration on a regular basis. 😊

pumpkinseed360 June 18th, 2023

Hey, I just took the course. I fully support this course about compassion. I would like @ASilentObserver and @LovetoGod to take it up.

SassyQueenHere June 26th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

Done with compassion course

inspirationFantasy888 July 11th, 2023
I have completed the course. 🙂
BrightIndigo July 18th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

I have completed the course :)

ASilentObserver OP July 18th, 2023

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before July 18, 2022.

Congratulations to our 20 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@CharlieDont37

@priminglove

@Jupiterbeingahuman

@Katsuki1235

@lavendersailboat

@Elena0202

@pumpkinseed360

@SassyQueenHere

@crimsonAcai4350

@lil0

@SomebodyIUsedToKnow8143

@inspirationFantasy888

@thateyelashinyoureye

@BrightIndigo

@SolitaryBird

@Autisticemi

@Floyd

@Stormy3

@seashell145

@Ni

Tag your member friends to invite them to become Compassion Heroes! Thank you for being with us here.

P.S: If you completed the course and your name is not listed here, please send me a message.

seashell145 July 18th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

Wow I found the compassion badge, that is so cool. Thank you :)<3

Elena0202 July 19th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

...how marvelous! Thank you so much!

ShakenNotStirred932 July 19th, 2023

Hello,

I completed the course this morning, 7/19/2023. I found it very helpful in learning how the chat rooms work and also with some of my own issues dealing with depression.

ASilentObserver OP July 26th, 2023

@ShakenNotStirred932 I am glad you found it helpful, Shaken. I am glad to have you here with us. Thank you for being here and taking your small steps.

orcasheart July 24th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

I completed the course, but can't tag anyone cause I am extremely new (as in maybe been on this platform 5 minutes before taking the course)...

ASilentObserver OP July 26th, 2023

@orcasheart that is alright heart. Welcome to 7Cups and glad to have you here with us. How did you find the course?

RogueOne1983 August 6th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

Took it .

@Tinywhisper11 @Miki996 @PatiencePossum

ASilentObserver OP August 6th, 2023

@RogueOne1983 awesome. thank you Rogue

@ASilentObserver welcome!!

ASilentObserver OP August 6th, 2023

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before Aug 06, 2022.

Congratulations to our 9 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@ShakenNotStirred932

@orcasheart

@neatLake4501

@GriefAngel

@intellectualBeing2393

@Wittythinker4390

@RogueOne1983

@warmheartedCamp3360

@ThatChristLover

@ASilentObserver

Thanks thanks!!

GriefAngel August 6th, 2023

happy to be one of the new compassion heros😇💗

ThatChristLover August 6th, 2023

Yay! Thank youuu :3

Famousturtle101 August 8th, 2023

I completed this course

magicalscreener August 17th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

I have ccompleted the quiz

littleStrawberries1840 September 1st, 2023

@ASilentObserver

I took the course, but I don't really know any other users?

yourlocalIKEA September 1st, 2023

@ASilentObserver I just took the course. Thank you!

chaestergeamx September 23rd, 2023

I just submitted it.

ASilentObserver OP September 25th, 2023

Hi everyone,

The "Compassion Hero" badge has been assigned to all who attempted and passed the Compassion Course on or before Sept 25, 2023.

Congratulations to our 21 newest Compassion Heroes!!! Yayyyy!

@Tinywhisper11 @Lifer @marisaj @WatermelonPandaOfficial0121 @Gabrielamtineo @warmheartedPlane3716 @00Astra00 @Quiethuman4547 @lovemymoonflowers @littleStrawberries1840 @yourlocalIKEA @davengalaxysunn @TSPDesign @WavesofKei @Ki2Manifest @Kojotking @Jptreefrog @viola19777 @helpfulSailboat9018 @exuberantBlackberry9105 @ty47

exuberantBlackberry9105 September 25th, 2023

@ASilentObserver Thank you, Obs! Congrats to all our new compassion heroes!

Tinywhisper11 September 25th, 2023

@ASilentObserver yaaay! I passed and got a badge 😁 wears it proudly. Next time though any chance we could win cash prizes??

WavesofKei September 25th, 2023

@ASilentObserver

Thank you so much and, congratulations to everyone else who attempted this!

Sageovh October 1st, 2023

@ASilentObserver i took the course and completed it, i feel amazing right now

wordypoe October 21st, 2023

i have completed the course, but i don't really know anyone on the website so sadly i can't tag anyone :( i like quizzes so it was fun :D 

MarsandBooks1516 November 6th, 2023

@ASilentObserver I did the course :)

ASilentObserver OP November 6th, 2023

@MarsandBooks1516 Awesome! I will review and let you know <3 Thank you for taking it Mars. 

MarsandBooks1516 November 6th, 2023

@ASilentObserver It was under my old username tho so I don't know if that changes anything

MarsandBooks1516 November 8th, 2023

@ASilentObserver Wait so am I able to get the badge because I was wanting to be able to have access to the other group chats so I could find people with similar experiences that I could be friends with. Sorry if I'm coming across as rude I'm not trying to.

purpleSea7109 November 8th, 2023

Yes thanks for letting g us join. I am just a click away.Xx