Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Which music genre you prefer?

Introvertk December 10th, 2020

Hey there , ...so you can type which music genre you prefer and the song which is currently kind of stuck in your mind ....As for me , I prefer edm, jazz , pop , rock and some of the metallic songs of imagine dragons.Talking abt the song which is currently in my mind ...basically there are two songs ...life goes on and sparkle (your name )...

Ahlex December 10th, 2020

@Introvertk

I like instrumental music and pop. The song that's stuck in my head right now, probably goodnight Gotham by Rihanna :)

celticbard1018 December 10th, 2020

@Introvertk

I really like a lot of different kinds of music. right now i have tom petty in my car, and in my bedroom i have kansas, queen, lifehouse, boyz II men, van halen, and guns 'n' roses. my all-time favorite group is the beatles. i guess i am more partial to classic rock, but i also have a collection of broadway musicals. it all depends on my mood, and what music/lyrics i need to hear.

iabast December 10th, 2020

Rock all the way. Classic, soft, hard, sleep number, idc. Rock is my jam. Favorite bands are shinedown and foo fighters.

Madaraismyspiritanimal December 10th, 2020

@Introvertk

Oh I love Your Name

I usually listen to Japanese pop/rock

A current old favourite is Orange by 7!!

I recently came across it in my Discover Weekly on Spotify, and been loving it since

Introvertk OP December 10th, 2020

@Madaraismyspiritanimal

hi five🙌...i also like j pop

starryskies108 December 19th, 2020

@Introvertk

Depends solely on my mood haha but mostly Pop :p

Introvertk OP December 19th, 2020

@starryskies108

Hmm😃

unique73 December 19th, 2020

@Introvertk

Depends on mood 😅, but most precisely it is pop, Chill out and Ambient..

@unique73

yup..😀

CupidtheKingofLove December 19th, 2020

@Introvertk

I love rock songs (skillet, Linkin park, and all of those)

And nightcore are my favorite.

@CupidtheKingofLove

Sometime , I also listen to nightcore version..😊

Someonesstar129 December 19th, 2020

It all depends on my mood. It can vary from extremely sad songs to extremely energetic songs...instrumental to rock...anything@Introvertk

@Someonesstar129

I agree...😀

proudHoney7365 December 19th, 2020

@Introvertk

I'm flexible when it comes to this

Mostly dependent on my mind but my playlist are full of indie-pop and acoustic

proudHoney7365 December 19th, 2020

And well yes the song stuck in my mind rn is 'pahadon main'

@proudHoney7365

The image of my hometown appeared in my mind ...when i heard the line "mera dil kahi door pahado mai kho gya" ...btw thanks for sharing your view...😄

proudHoney7365 December 20th, 2020

@Introvertk

I'm glad 😊 the song is so soothing and I kinda also relate to it belonging to North of India myself

Suryansh December 19th, 2020

I love emotional, calm, peaceful and instrumental music. Sometimes I like rock and jazz as well!

Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

GettingUp December 19th, 2020

I really like classic odschool country. And I like folk and pop songs combined.

My complete earworm these days is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHbQbdRuDec&list=RDvHbQbdRuDec&start_radio=1

SympatheticStrawberrySmoothie December 19th, 2020

@Introvertk

At the moment I am absolutely in love with Latino music! Two songs stuck in mind mind right now are then obviously "Dakiti" (by Bad Bunny) and "Quality" by Maluma!

I do also love pop, classical and electronic! 🎶

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying some good beats!

MyNameIsNicole December 19th, 2020

@Introvertk

Pop and Afrobeats.

The song stuck in my head right now is "When I was your man" by Bruno Mars

MagicalSarah December 19th, 2020

@Introvertk

I love music! I love different genres in music! Unless the one who does not have a rhythm and harmony in it (I hope you know what I mean).

But a very special person introduced me to Boogie Belgique, and I have been in love with them ever since. Boogie Belgique is a band that offers a nostalgic melange of trip hop, nu jazz, and electro. I feel like I dance on water whenever I hear them, but sometimes their music can also drown me deep.

Try listen to Swing Thing and tell me if you like it too! wink

With love,

Sarah

PS: There's a Magic in you, you just have to Believe it. Have a magical day!

@MagicalSarah

I would listen to their song ....Thanks for sharing your view..😄

MagicalSarah December 19th, 2020

@Introvertk

And after you listen to it, let me know if you like it or not, okay?

I'm curious :P

@MagicalSarah

Definately ....I would tell you 😄

December 19th, 2020

@Introvertk

My tastes in music have definitely evolved over the years. In high school I listened to a lot of bubblegum K-pop with some Gorillaz mixed in when I felt like listening to songs in English, but I started gravitating towards much more niche music, especially twinkly/overdriven guitar-based math rock, in the summer after graduating. I've been self-studying Japanese for several months now, and I've found that listening to music in Japanese helps me to become more familiar with the nuances of the language. For the past few months, my playlists have included almost exclusively Japanese math rock, with some retro J-pop mixed in.

Currently, my favorite songs are "秘密" and "炒飯" by tricot and "LOVEマシーン" by Morning Musume.

kindcherry2 December 19th, 2020

@Introvertk

I like music different kinds but especially wrap.

Uncarved December 19th, 2020

@Introvertk I'm alternative rock. I've really enjoyed Bastille lately.

indigoSwan3737 December 19th, 2020

@Introvertk

My music preferences change a lot, and it depends on my mood, but I'll just list what I'm listening to right now: Imagine Dragons, Ed Sheeran, and Coldplay. If I don't want rock/pop songs, sometimes I'll listen to musical songs or just plain classical. Favorite song right now is You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban, although I don't think that really fits into any of those categories I just described.

colorfulMermaid7634 December 19th, 2020

@Introvertk Lately I've been doing a lot of 00's garage rock! brings back some fond memories :-)

@colorfulMermaid7634

Ohh...Thanks for sharing your view.😄

Earsatservice December 19th, 2020

I like soft and instrumental.

@Earsatservice

Ohh...glad to hear it..😃

brightMoment3384 December 19th, 2020

I prefer the sweet, light and romantic songs that make me feel good and control the high tides in my emotions. They soothe my soul and I feel relaxed. Novo Amor is one of my favorite singers. His songs helps me to feel that I'm complete.

@brightMoment3384

Ohh... that's nice .😄

brightMoment3384 December 19th, 2020

@Introvertk Thanks. :)

@brightMoment3384

😊..

seashell134 December 19th, 2020

@Introvertk

Soft melody from Bollywood

@seashell134

I also listen to melody bollywood songs....and I like vishal mishra's voice ...I found his voice soulful type.

seashell134 December 22nd, 2020

@Introvertk

That's wonderful! Are you from India?