Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hello

MamiRose June 23rd, 2023

I'm new here and just looking to connect right now.

trueconfidant123 June 23rd, 2023

@MamiRose

Hi, we are glad that you joined and are here with us now. You took the first step towards your mental health journey with 7 Cups. Thank you for being with us. We compiled a few basic pieces of information that we hope you find helpful. 🤗♥️

To browse listeners click here

To access the Member Welcome Pack click here

fruitySpring8054 June 23rd, 2023

@MamiRose Hey! Welcome to 7 cups. We are all so proud of you for joining the community. I hope you feel safe here and know that you are not alone.

Here to listen if you need anything :)

hunterjam June 23rd, 2023

I’m new too looking for support with apologizing to my 16 year old kid with high functioning Autism. Basically I yelled at them for living out of laundry baskets instead of drawers and hangers and forced my way into their room to clean it. Then wife said I was over stepping boundaries and I yelled at her and the kid. Now the kid is upset with me. I did kinda lash out and was clearly frustrated

the kid doesn’t accept apologies well. Neither does the wife.

MusicCandy June 25th, 2023

@hunterjam

Welcome to you , and welcome to parenting a teen. Your reaction to a teenager at that age, autism or not - is like every other teen I've ever known. They just do that. I had a truly terrible time with mine until after high school. I complained to a counselor and in tears of frustration, and asked what next? He said kindly " they grow up" . It didn't help then, but now, I know - he was right and she is an accomplished young woman now. Don't give up, say your sorry when you need to, and most of all keep loving. It will turn out fine.

spongbobishappy June 25th, 2023

@hunterjam

I am inviting you to join me in the Sharing Circle chat room ! 😊

KaylaMarie8156 June 25th, 2023

@MamiRosehi

Hello I am looking for some people to talk to I am lonely rn and would like some friends

@KaylaMarie8156

@spongbobishappy where is that at

trueconfidant123 June 28th, 2023

@KaylaMarie8156

Click here, to access the Sharing Circle.

littleCurrent7762 June 25th, 2023

@MamiRose hello there🤗 welcome

@MamiRose

GlowingBlueRose June 28th, 2023

@MamiRose Welcome! I'm glad to see you joined the platform. Hope you find it meaningful along the way! 😃