Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Comfort shows

peachPear727 June 20th

Hello there😊, just wanted to ask, what is your comfort show?

peachPear727 OP July 4th

@RadiantBloom mine is grown.ish, avatar, then Kdramas and I'm trying out anime as well

sunflowervibes8 July 12th

Tik tok

amusingWest5360 July 12th

@peachPear727 Sherlock hound which is basically like sherlock Holmes but the characters are all dogs and Hey Arnold or Scoobydoo

Emasculated July 12th

@peachPear727

Adventure Time for sure. never gets old for me. adventure-time-cartoon-network.gif

@peachPear727

My comfort show is Attack on Titan. yes I'm a weeb. What's yours?

peachPear727 OP July 15th

@igetlonelysometimes grown.ish

Friend406 July 13th

Bluey, i know its for kids but i really love it

@Friend406 I love....bluey, I watch it with my niece all the time

Scaredofketchup July 13th

@peachPear727 it’s actually outer banks it just makes me feel like I am part of that lovely group . Living an adventure. I actually like animated movies too such as wreck it Ralph , encanto and Luca.. I love kid shows even tho I’m 18. :)

@Scaredofketchup I love kids shows as well😊

sadcat7774 July 14th

the vampire diaries :,)

neatChestnut9887 July 14th

@peachPear727 Komi can’t communicate, I have social anxiety at times just like myself and when I read the manga it makes me feel better seeing a character get better with that every panel.

CasIsSomewhere July 14th

@peachPear727 BLUEY, CHILDISH BUT AMAZING

aeliaaa July 15th

@CasIsSomewhere YESS i was babysitting and for some reason got hooked?? i have no idea what it is about the show, but probably the fact that it has decent plotlines and a solid script 

@CasIsSomewhere I love bluey as well, my niece and I look forward to it everyday 

CasIsSomewhere July 17th

@peachPear727 My favorite part of the day is also going home to my daily Bluey episode! During my episode I used to use it as daily motivation!

Mohan75 July 14th

Not a show but streams of my favourite streamer give comfort food me

akunknown July 14th

7th Heaven and Party of Five. They were 90s drama shows. 7th Heaven was a part of The WB. I think Party of Five was too but might’ve been added later on to that tv block but I don’t remember. But despite being dramas they were still feel good family oriented family friendly shows. Dawson’s Creek had some feel good scenes or moments from what I remember too. Even the 7th Heaven intro was feel good with the lyrics, the beat, and the scenes that made up each season intro. 

@akunknown I heard of 7th heaven from my sisters, they often would sing the song

ayesha46269 July 14th

@peachPear727 Brooklyn99 for sure !

morguebid July 15th

Futurama or Bob's Burgers, they're always shows I tend to turn to when I'm stressed or upset

aeliaaa July 15th

i love rom-coms, so some of my comfort shows are classics like how to lose a guy in 10 days, clueless, and 10 things i hate about you! 

777erinnn July 15th

@peachPear727 deadly class and friends 

Omar1985 July 16th

Ghosts. Silly comedy series.

And to see people of all ages compete in American Ninja Warrior gives me motivation.

Maslow July 16th

@peachPear727 HIMYM

KiddieLover July 16th

My favorites are Lucifer, The Orville, The Flash, Regular Show, Rick and Morty, and Baggage :)

Jerimisu July 16th

@peachPear727

My top comfort shows include Bee and Puppycat, Bluey, Adventure Time, and some anime like Dungeon Meshi, Yuru Camp, and Campfire Cooking in Another World with My Absurd Skill.

ARainbowedSea July 17th

@peachPear727 Community! 

@peachPear727 FRIENDS! :D

Modern Family ð©µ

quinnzey July 18th

@peachPear727

ok currently right now i think I'm going between the clone wars, gravity falls, and steven universe!! i also like grey's anatomy when I'm feeling blue 

MxdnightFaerie July 25th

Barbie or monster high movies ahaha

motorSon July 25th

@peachPear727 definitely bojack horseman <33

IcedCoffeeAly July 25th

Definitely Gilmore Girls!! I do a rewatch every September. Anybody here team Jess? lol

autumnthemoth July 25th

gilmore girls
laguna beach // the hills
married at first sight // love is blind
great british baking show

basically anything lighthearted w/ generally happy music/atmosphere/message, it has also helped a lot to rewatch these shows @ night to ward off nightmares

Ghostintheflame July 25th

@peachPear727 Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra. Can watch those at any time and they are always comforting.

easyCake5619 July 26th

List includes shows and movies btw :)

1. Harry Potter 1- 7 (especially no. 3)
  2. Percy Jackson (the series not the movies)
  3. The Good Doctor (only 1-3 seasons)
  4. LOTR and the Hobbit
  5. The Rookie
  6. F.R.I.E.N.D.S
GamerKat July 27th

@peachPear727

probably The Last of Us :)

Miranda4306 July 28th

@peachPear727 greys anatomy 

ydebbieu July 28th

Probably Atypical or Killing Eve. I am obsessed with the relationships that take place in both shows and honestly fantasize about having one like they do.Â