Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Member Oath - All Encouraged to Participate

Laura November 9th, 2014

Our member community is thriving! Now that we have our group support chat rooms, our members are able to interact and support each other in new and dynamic ways. You all have done a wonderful job adjusting to these chat rooms and supporting one another.

As a member of the 7 Cups community, you are all here for a variety of specific reasons. But one thing we all have in common is our love of the 7 Cups community. Our community is a safe haven, a place to find connection, compassion, love, and support.

Our community is only as strong as it's members. We ask each member to agree to these community guidelines and interact in ways that reflect these guidelines and the 7 Cups values.

Today, I would like all members of 7 Cups of Tea to take ownership of their home here. To show your commitment, we ask that you take the 7 Cups member oath. By completing this oath, you are promising to show kindness and support to all those you interact with here. It could be in the forums, with a listener in a 1-1 chat or in the group support chat rooms.

Below this post, type out your member oath. You could cut and paste it, but I feel like this takes away from it. Typing it helps you really think through what you are committing to. Next, at the bottom, sign in with your username like this:

I, ___________________, pledge a moral oath before my fellow community members, making them my witnesses, that I read and understood the community guidelines and ensure its compliance during my stay at 7Cups.

I will treat my fellow members and listeners with compassion, patience, open-mindedness, and being non-judgmental.

I will stay respectful of everyone I encounter in the community.

I understand as a community we are here to provide and seek support.

I will be thoughtful and compassionate in my conversations.

I will use the proper channels to escalate any concerns facing during my stay in the community.

I will be open to learning from others and sharing my experiences and learning with them to grow as a community together.

I will take ownership of my own behavior in the community and understand how I will react to any situation that is my choice.

I will follow the community guidelines and support each other in building the community better for everyone.

Signed: //LauraS//
Date: 11/9/2014

NOTE: Eventually, we will be able to give a badge to all those who take this pledge. The badge will come, as long as you post in this thread, you will earn it!

FH:49

(Edit; ASilentObserver, 01/10/2020)

Katiesworld January 25th, 2015

~~

I cant see where

0 Reply
Posted by politeFan25 - Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:13 AM

My Member Oath:

I - Katies World, pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

I will show kindness and compassion to all those I interact with.

I will work towards bettering my health every time I log on.

I will show respect and never violate the boundaries of my fellow members or listeners.

I will take ownership of my mental health and be forthcoming to build supportive relationships which encourage this endeavor.

I will respect the time, love and commitment my volunteer listeners bring to 7 Cups of Tea every day.

I will use the resources provided to me to continue to learn and grow.

I will believe in myself and understand that everyone's personal journey is unique.

I will take every interaction I have on 7 Cups of Tea as an opportunity to grow and learn.

I will honor the challenges presented to me in my life, believing in my soul, that no matter, how challenging, I can overcome.

I will lean on the community in my time of need and I will let others lean on me in their time of need.

I recognize that my behavior is a reflection of me. I take ownership of my actions and will be thoughtful in all my interactions.

I will keep these promises as a means of showing myself and the community that I am dedicated to my personal health and the betterment of the entire 7 Cups community.

Amaryllis90 January 25th, 2015

I, Amaryllis90, pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the communitywitnessthat I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

I will work towardsbettering my health every time I log on.

I will show respect and neverviolate the boundaries of my fellow members or listeners.

I will take ownership of my mental health and be forthcoming to build supportive relationships which encourage this endeavor.

I will respect the time, love and commitment my volunteer listeners bring to 7 Cups of Tea every day.

I willbelieve in myself and understand that everyone's personal journey is unique.

I will take every interaction I have on 7 Cups of Tea as an opportunity to grow and learn.

I will honor the challenges presented to me in my life, believing in my soul, that no matter, how challenging, I can overcome.

I will lean on the community in my time of need and I will let others lean on me in their time of need.

I recognize that my behavior is a reflection of me. I take ownership of my actions and will be thoughtful in all my interactions.

I will keep these promises as a means of showing myself and the community that I am dedicated to my personal health and the betterment of the entire 7 Cups community.

Signed:

Amaryllis90

Date: 25-01-2015

Ninabella5084 January 25th, 2015

I, Ninabella5084, pledge a moral oath to this community, making the community witness that I will fulfillto the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking:

I will show kindnessand compassion to those I interact with.

I will work towards bettering my health every time I log in.

I will show respect and never violate the boundaries of my fellow members orlisteners.

I will respect the time, love, and commitment my volunteer listeners bring to 7 Cups of Tea everyday.

I will use resources provided to me to help me continue to learn and grow.

I will believe in myself and understand that everyone's personal journey is unique.

I will take every opportunity I have on 7 Cups of Tea as an opportunity to learn and grow.

I will honour the challenges presentedto me in my life, believing in my soul, that no matter how challenging, I can overcome.

I recognize that my behaviour is a reflection of me.I take ownership of my actions, and will be thoughtful in all my interactions.

I will keep these promises as a means of showing myself and the community that I am dedicatedto my personal health and the betterment of the entire 7 Cup community.

Signed:

Ninabella5084

hardxwhite January 25th, 2015

I, hardxwhite, pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

I will show respect and never violate the boundaries of my fellow members or listeners.

Signed:

hardxwhite

Date: 1-25-2015

DivaDeb January 25th, 2015

My Member Oath:

I, Diva Deb,pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the communitywitnessthat I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

I will show respect and neverviolate the boundaries of my fellow members or listeners.

I willbelieve in myself and understand that everyone's personal journey is unique.

kell28 January 25th, 2015

My Member Oath: I, kell28, pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking. I will show kindness and compassion to all those I interact with. I will work towards bettering my health every time I log on. I will show respect and never violate the boundaries of my fellow members or listeners. I will take ownership of my mental health and be forthcoming to build supportive relationships which encourage this endeavor. I will respect the time, love and commitment my volunteer listeners bring to 7 Cups of Tea every day. I will use the resources provided to me to continue to learn and grow. I will believe in myself and understand that everyone's personal journey is unique. I will take every interaction I have on 7 Cups of Tea as an opportunity to grow and learn. I will honor the challenges presented to me in my life, believing in my soul, that no matter, how challenging, I can overcome. I will lean on the community in my time of need and I will let others lean on me in their time of need. I recognize that my behavior is a reflection of me. I take ownership of my actions and will be thoughtful in all my interactions. I will keep these promises as a means of showing myself and the community that I am dedicated to my personal health and the betterment of the entire 7 Cups community. Kell28 1/25/15

iVenus January 25th, 2015

My Member Oath: I, iVenus, pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking. I will show kindness and compassion to all those I interact with. I will work towards bettering my health every time I log on. I will show respect and never violate the boundaries of my fellow members or listeners. I will take ownership of my mental health and be forthcoming to build supportive relationships which encourage this endeavor. I will respect the time, love and commitment my volunteer listeners bring to 7 Cups of Tea every day. I will use the resources provided to me to continue to learn and grow. I will believe in myself and understand that everyone's personal journey is unique. I will take every interaction I have on 7 Cups of Tea as an opportunity to grow and learn. I will honor the challenges presented to me in my life, believing in my soul, that no matter, how challenging, I can overcome. I will lean on the community in my time of need and I will let others lean on me in their time of need. I recognize that my behavior is a reflection of me. I take ownership of my actions and will be thoughtful in all my interactions. I will keep these promises as a means of showing myself and the community that I am dedicated to my personal health and the betterment of the entire 7 Cups community. Signed: iVenus Date: 1.25.2015

Khaliey January 25th, 2015

I, Khaliey, pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the communitywitnessthat I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

Khaliey

Drevil January 26th, 2015

My member oath:

I, Kim D.,pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the community witness that I will fulfil to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

I will show kindness and compassion to all those whom I interact with.

I will show respect and never violate the boundaries of my fellow members and listeners.

I will take ownership of my mental health and be forthcoming to build supportive relationships which encourage this endeavour.

I will respect the time, love and commitment my volunteer listeners bring to 7 cups every day.

I will take every interaction I have on 7 cups as an opportunity to learn and grow.

I will honour the challenges presented to me in my life, believing in my soul that no matter how challenging they are, I can overcome them.

I recognise that my behaviour is a reflection of me. I take ownership of my actions and will be thoughtful in all my interactions.

I will keep these promises as a means of showing myself and the community that I am dedicated to my personal health and the betterment of the entire 7 cups community.

Signed,

Natta

Date: November 10th, 2014

StarLilly5 January 26th, 2015

My Member Oath: I, StarLilly5, pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking. I will show kindness and compassion to all those I interact with. I will work towards bettering my health every time I log on. I will show respect and never violate the boundaries of my fellow members or listeners. I will take ownership of my mental health and be forthcoming to build supportive relationships which encourage this endeavor. I will respect the time, love and commitment my volunteer listeners bring to 7 Cups of Tea every day. I will use the resources provided to me to continue to learn and grow. I will believe in myself and understand that everyone's personal journey is unique. I will take every interaction I have on 7 Cups of Tea as an opportunity to grow and learn. I will honor the challenges presented to me in my life, believing in my soul, that no matter, how challenging, I can overcome. I will lean on the community in my time of need and I will let others lean on me in their time of need. I recognize that my behavior is a reflection of me. I take ownership of my actions and will be thoughtful in all my interactions. I will keep these promises as a means of showing myself and the community that I am dedicated to my personal health and the betterment of the entire 7 Cups community. Signed: StarLilly5 Date: 1-26-2015

versatileSugar8972 January 26th, 2015

My Member Oath:

I, versatilesugar8972 , pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:
versatilesugar8972

Date: 25-01-2015

gaethceouil January 26th, 2015

I,gaethceouil,pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the communitywitnessthat I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

gaethceouil

date: 26/11/'15

horizonLynx90 February 10th, 2015

I, horizonLynx90, pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the communitywitnessthat I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

horizonLynx90

GTheOddOneOut February 11th, 2015

I, GtheOddoneOut, promise to treat everyone with kindness, compassion, and with respect. I am taking this oath and by taking oath I am showingthat I understand these very important core values here at 7 Cups of Tea.I promise to treat everyone the way they deserve to be treated no matter what. I realize that as a community we need to stick together and show love and support. It's a community effort which is brought together by each and every one of our own attitudes. I will not misrepresent 7 Cups by behaving ill or inappropriate. I vow to be as warm and welcoming as the amazing greetings which I recieved when joining.

Thank you very much for alowing me to be part of this community!

Signed: GTheOddOneOut

Dated: February 11th, 2015

GTheOddOneOut February 11th, 2015

I, GtheOddoneOut, promise to treat everyone with kindness, compassion, and with respect. I am taking this oath and by taking oath I am showingthat I understand these very important core values here at 7 Cups of Tea.I promise to treat everyone the way they deserve to be treated no matter what. I realize that as a community we need to stick together and show love and support. It's a community effort which is brought together by each and every one of our own attitudes. I will not misrepresent 7 Cups by behaving ill or inappropriate. I vow to be as warm and welcoming as the amazing greetings which I recieved when joining.

Thank you very much for alowing me to be part of this community!

Signed: GTheOddOneOut

Dated: February 11th, 2015

Calminesa February 11th, 2015

So proud of the new members!!!

genuineSeal64 February 19th, 2015

I genuineSeal64, pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

genuineSeal64

Koohii February 20th, 2015

My Member Oath:

I, Koohii,pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the communitywitnessthat I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

Koohii

Date: 2/19/2015

generousApricot24 February 21st, 2015

I,generousApricot24,pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the communitywitnessthat I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

Apricot

crimsonCar996 February 21st, 2015

I,C-car,pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the communitywitnessthat I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

C-car (Crimsoncar996)

Date: 2-21-15

Talisha21 February 21st, 2015

I, Talisha21,pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the communitywitnessthat I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

Talisha21

ClimbToTheMoon February 23rd, 2015

I, Karl M.... aka:ClimbToTheMoon,pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the communitywitnessthat I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

and one from myself:

If I failto grow from the situations I am dealt in life at the time they arise, I will forgive myself, realise that this set back is not a permenant fixture in my life and in time, given the same lessons, andwith a better understanding of where I went wrong the last time around, I will do my best to learn and move forwards.

Signed:

Karl M

Date: 23-2-2015

softOrchid February 24th, 2015

I, softOrchid,pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the communitywitnessthat I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

softOrchid

Date: 2-23-15

sensibleJar21 February 24th, 2015

I, Sensiblejar21, pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking. I will show kindness and compassion to all those I interact with. I will work towards bettering my health every time I log on. I will show respect and never violate the boundaries of my fellow members or listeners. I will take ownership of my mental health and be forthcoming to build supportive relationships which encourage this endeavor. I will respect the time, love and commitment my volunteer listeners bring to 7 Cups of Tea every day. I will use the resources provided to me to continue to learn and grow. I will believe in myself and understand that everyone's personal journey is unique. I will take every interaction I have on 7 Cups of Tea as an opportunity to grow and learn. I will honor the challenges presented to me in my life, believing in my soul, that no matter, how challenging, I can overcome. I will lean on the community in my time of need and I will let others lean on me in their time of need. I recognize that my behavior is a reflection of me. I take ownership of my actions and will be thoughtful in all my interactions. I will keep these promises as a means of showing myself and the community that I am dedicated to my personal health and the betterment of the entire 7 Cups community. Signed: Sensiblejar21 02/24/2015

I, Sensiblejar21, pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking. I will show kindness and compassion to all those I interact with. I will work towards bettering my health every time I log on. I will show respect and never violate the boundaries of my fellow members or listeners. I will take ownership of my mental health and be forthcoming to build supportive relationships which encourage this endeavor. I will respect the time, love and commitment my volunteer listeners bring to 7 Cups of Tea every day. I will use the resources provided to me to continue to learn and grow. I will believe in myself and understand that everyone's personal journey is unique. I will take every interaction I have on 7 Cups of Tea as an opportunity to grow and learn. I will honor the challenges presented to me in my life, believing in my soul, that no matter, how challenging, I can overcome. I will lean on the community in my time of need and I will let others lean on me in their time of need. I recognize that my behavior is a reflection of me. I take ownership of my actions and will be thoughtful in all my interactions. I will keep these promises as a means of showing myself and the community that I am dedicated to my personal health and the betterment of the entire 7 Cups community. Signed: Sensiblejar21 02/24/2015

nightandtea February 24th, 2015

i,nightandtea,pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the communitywitnessthat iwill fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

i will show kindness and compassion to all those iinteract with.

i will work towardsbettering my health every time ilog on.

i will show respect and neverviolate the boundaries of my fellow members or listeners.

i will take ownership of my mental health and be forthcoming to build supportive relationships which encourage this endeavor.

i will respect the time, love and commitment my volunteer listeners bring to 7 Cups of Tea every day.

i will use the resources provided to me to continue to learn and grow.

i willbelieve in myself and understand that everyone's personal journey is unique.

i will take every interaction ihave on 7 Cups of Tea as an opportunity to grow and learn.

i will honor the challenges presented to me in my life, believing in my soul, that no matter, how challenging, ican overcome.

i will lean on the community in my time of need and iwill let others lean on me in their time of need.

i recognize that my behavior is a reflection of me. itake ownership of my actions and will be thoughtful in all my interactions.

i will keep these promises as a means of showing myself and the community that iam dedicated to my personal health and the betterment of the entire 7 Cups community.

signed:

nightandtea

date: 2/24/15

StrawberryBlossom February 25th, 2015

I, StrawberryBlossom, pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability the convenant and undertaking.

I will work towards bettering my health every time I log in.

I will show respect and never violate the boudaries of my fellow members or listeners.

I will take ownership of my mental health, and be forthcoming to build supportive relationships which encourage this endeavor.

I will respect the time, love and commitment my volunteer listerners bring to 7 Cups of Tea everyday.

I will honour the challenges presented to me in my life, believinginmy soul that no matter how challenging, I can overcome.

I recognize that my behaviour is a reflection of me. I take ownership of my actions and will be thoughtful in all my interactions.

I will keep these promises as a means of showing myself and the community that I am dedicated to my personal health, and the betterment of the entire 7 Cups community.

Signed:

StrawberryBlossom♡

Date: 02 25 2015

nina50 February 25th, 2015

My Member Oath: I, Nina50, pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking. I will show kindness and compassion to all those I interact with. I will work towards bettering my health every time I log on. I will show respect and never violate the boundaries of my fellow members or listeners. I will take ownership of my mental health and be forthcoming to build supportive relationships which encourage this endeavor. I will respect the time, love and commitment my volunteer listeners bring to 7 Cups of Tea every day. I will use the resources provided to me to continue to learn and grow. I will believe in myself and understand that everyone's personal journey is unique. I will take every interaction I have on 7 Cups of Tea as an opportunity to grow and learn. I will honor the challenges presented to me in my life, believing in my soul, that no matter, how challenging, I can overcome. I will lean on the community in my time of need and I will let others lean on me in their time of need. I recognize that my behavior is a reflection of me. I take ownership of my actions and will be thoughtful in all my interactions. I will keep these promises as a means of showing myself and the community that I am dedicated to my personal health and the betterment of the entire 7 Cups community. Signed nina50 2/25/15

SurvivorFluffy February 26th, 2015

I,SurvivorFluffy,pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the communitywitnessthat I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

~SurvivorFluffy~

date: 26 February 2015

isobella February 27th, 2015

I,isobella,pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the communitywitnessthat I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

I will honor the challenges presented to me in my life, believing in my soulthat no matterhow challenging, I can overcome.

Signed:

isobella

Date:02/26/2015

tumblralexx March 1st, 2015

My Member Oath:

I, tumblralexx,pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the communitywitnessthat I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

tumblralexx

Rohayhu March 13th, 2015

I, Rohayhu, pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the communitywitnessthat I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

I will respect the time, love and commitment my volunteer listenersbring to 7 Cups of Tea every day.

Signed:

Khaliey

1Reply
Posted byUnknown- Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:28 PM
D

My member oath:

I, Kim D.,pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the community witness that I will fulfil to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

I will show kindness and compassion to all those whom I interact with.

I will show respect and never violate the boundaries of my fellow members and listeners.

I will take ownership of my mental health and be forthcoming to build supportive relationships which encourage this endeavour.

I will respect the time, love and commitment my volunteer listeners bring to 7 cups every day.

I will take every interaction I have on 7 cups as an opportunity to learn and grow.

I will honour the challenges presented to me in my life, believing in my soul that no matter how challenging they are, I can overcome them.

I recognise that my behaviour is a reflection of me. I take ownership of my actions and will be thoughtful in all my interactions.

I will keep these promises as a means of showing myself and the community that I am dedicated to my personal health and the betterment of the entire 7 cups community.

Signed,

Rohayhu

BestSun77 March 19th, 2015

I, BestSun77,pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the communitywitnessthat I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

BestSun77

Date: 03-19-2015

SunshineCat April 6th, 2015

I, SunshineCat,pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the communitywitnessthat I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

SunshineCat

04/06/2015

hopefulThinking101 April 12th, 2015

I, hopefulThinking101, pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the communitywitnessthat I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

I will respect the time, love and commitment my volunteer listenersbring to 7 Cups of Tea every day.

Signed:

Sarah

mindfulMunchin92 April 12th, 2015

I, mindfulMunchkin92, pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the communitywitnessthat I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking.

Signed:

mindfulMunchkin92

emotionallytorn April 12th, 2015

I have been an emotional wreck for 4 years. I jumped into a relationship over 4 years ago with the father of my now 18 year old son. They first met when my son was 14 years old. I was pregnant when I last seen this man. All of the red flags were there but I was feeling so guilty because my son never had a chance to meet or even bond with his father, so I jumped. I drug my son 14 hours from home to build a life with this man. He as abused me mentally, physically and me emotionally. I sent my son to live with his adopted father until I could get away. This is less than 9 months of being with this man. I was so scared of leaving and felt like I couldn'tbecause this man was so evil. I was terrified. He has done anything and everything you could imagine to hurt me. I want out so bad and feel stuck. I am now 12 hours from home with no income. I was recently diagnosed with cancer and want to go home. I really could use some help to get motivated into the state of mind to be able to close this door of my life and open a new one letting me have the strength to go home and spend the time I have left with my family. I want out so bad I stopped treatments feeling death would be better than this life. I am scared and dont know where to go.

kateykateykatekate April 13th, 2015

I, kateykateykatekate, pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the community witness that I will fulfill to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking. I will show kindness and compassion to all those I interact with. I will work towards bettering my health every time I log on. I will show respect and never violate the boundaries of my fellow members or listeners. I will take ownership of my mental health and be forthcoming to build supportive relationships which encourage this endeavor. I will respect the time, love and commitment my volunteer listeners bring to 7 Cups of Tea every day. I will use the resources provided to me to continue to learn and grow. I will believe in myself and understand that everyone's personal journey is unique. I will take every interaction I have on 7 Cups of Tea as an opportunity to grow and learn. I will honor the challenges presented to me in my life, believing in my soul, that no matter, how challenging, I can overcome. I will lean on the community in my time of need and I will let others lean on me in their time of need. I recognize that my behavior is a reflection of me. I take ownership of my actions and will be thoughtful in all my interactions. I will keep these promises as a means of showing myself and the community that I am dedicated to my personal health and the betterment of the entire 7 Cups community. Signed: Kateykateykatekate

sociallyinconsistent April 19th, 2015

My member oath: I, Paige P., pledge a moral oath before the entire community, making the community witness that I will fulfil to the best of my ability this covenant and undertaking. I will show kindness and compassion to all those whom I interact with. I will work towards bettering my health every time I log on. I will show respect and never violate the boundaries of my fellow members and listeners. I will take ownership of my mental health and be forthcoming to build supportive relationships which encourage this endeavour. I will respect the time, love and commitment my volunteer listeners bring to 7 cups every day. I will use the resources provided to me to continue to learn and grow. I will believe in myself and understand that everyone's personal journey is unique. I will take every interaction I have on 7 cups as an opportunity to learn and grow. I will honour the challenges presented to me in my life, believing in my soul that no matter how challenging they are, I can overcome them. I will lean on the community in my time of need and I will let others lean on me in their time of need. I recognise that my behaviour is a reflection of me. I take ownership of my actions and will be thoughtful in all my interactions. I will keep these promises as a means of showing myself and the community that I am dedicated to my personal health and the betterment of the entire 7 cups community. Signed, Paige