Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

DID/OSDD Support Chat?

DichotomousDetia August 24th, 2022

Does anyone know if the DID/OSDD support chats are continuing?

Pretty much anyone can host it. i'm not in a place enough yet to dedicate a time to that but if I did it would be afternoon EST in all likelihood.

someone was hosting an 11am EST DID/OSDD support room in the Trauma Room but I haven't heard from them and there's no posts about it.

mytwistedsoul October 5th, 2022

@Kyoshi YAY! Welcome back! ❤️

Kyoshi September 29th, 2022

I get that, thank you for hosting them In the mean time <3 I miss you all in the sessions haha so I will see if it feels alright to come back. I'm glad you are doing alright and I hope to hear from everyone soon and to catch up 💕

October 8th, 2022

@Kyoshi

I would like to join this group, how do I get tagged?

Kyoshi October 8th, 2022

@scarletPear1945

You can join the discussion on Wednesday 12pm (et) in the trauma support room :)

October 8th, 2022

@Kyoshi

Thank you so much❤️

lemonSys October 8th, 2022

Ok so this may be a dumb question, but where is the trauma support room for the chat?

thanks

October 8th, 2022

@lemonSys

Hello, I don't think that the Trauma Support room opens until a little before the chat starts, and then it will pop up in the chat rooms. I believe it only shows up then.

I am not sure that I am right but you can go to the Trauma forum where there are links that may be helpful.

Wednesdays at 12 are when they meet.

mytwistedsoul October 8th, 2022

@scarletPear1945 You're absolutely right! Give or take a few minutes. Hope to see you both there!

lemonSys October 8th, 2022

@scarletPear1945

ah! Thanks :)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 10th, 2022

@lemonSys Not a dumb question. ❤ Aside from the scheduled sessions, the trauma support room is also open on Sundays (entire sunday, Eastern TimeZone), if you'd like to join then as well. You can find the room (when it is open) under your "group chats".

Kyoshi December 17th, 2022
Hello everyone,

I won't be hosting the DID/OSDD chat for the time being, I have no indication yet on when I will be hosting them again, when I do I will post it here!

Tagging:
@lilibuth12 @mytwistedsoul @LifeIsMyCanvas

mytwistedsoul December 19th, 2022

@Kyoshi Hey Kyo :) I'm sorry to hear you won't be able to host for awhile. I hope everything is ok. Thank you for letting us all know though. I 'll help out as much as I can. I'm hoping @lilibuth12 and @LifeIsMyCanvas will be able to too. Maybe we can make it a group effort?

The biggest struggle on my end is getting the room opened in time - door keeper or mod doesn't matter lol it's just hard to track them down

Take care Kyo

Kyoshi December 19th, 2022

You can always message me to open the room! I'm a doorkeeper and can do it easily for you :)

@KyoshiOh that's awesome Kyo! Thank you! I'm making notes lol!

December 19th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

is there going to be a chat group today?

@scarletPear1945 Hey Pear! :) Not today but there will be one on Wednesday at noon. I hope you can make it ❤️