Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Diary *Possible TW*

hillsideblues August 16th, 2020

I thought about starting a diary place to share and reflect on my feelings. I am trying to navigate through schizophrenia and ptsd and trying to not let it define me. I hope writing about it is productive for me. Any replies are welcome!!

mytwistedsoul January 6th

@hillsideblues Hey you ❤️ You've been in my thoughts quite a bit the past few days. I hope you're ok. A belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Hill ❤️ 

hillsideblues OP January 15th

@mytwistedsoul happy new year and merry Christmas to you too. ❤️ sorry I've also been away. I had to go to the hospital I accidentally hurt myself. But I came back to my dad's home on Wednesday without any insects. but I didn't realize it was home because something was so different. It felt like the hospital and I thought someone had send me to the wrong place and got very confused. I thought I had no where to go except for maybe in the wall patterns and another reality. How are you. I hope you're ok 

mytwistedsoul February 8th

@hillsideblues Aww that's ok Hill ❤️ I'm Sorry to hear that you hurt yourself though. Are you ok now? That must have been scary coming home and it not feeling like home. We're things moved around? Like furniture and stuff? Maybe that added to the feeling? Does it feel like home now? 

I've missed talking with you. I hope you're staying safe and taking care of yourself

*sending hugs and lots of love to you* ❤️

mytwistedsoul February 26th

@hillsideblues Thinking of you ❤️ sending hugs ❤️❤️

mytwistedsoul April 2nd

@hillsideblues Hey you ❤️ I just wanted to drop off some hugs. I've been alittle concerned about you and I'm hoping you're ok. Take good care of you ok Hill? ❤️

hillsideblues OP April 5th

@mytwistedsoul hi. I'm jane. I think I'm one of the alters and I think we've other alters. We got hospitalized for 2 months in the psych ward. I don't think I've been around much. I'm not sure if the alter who wrote the posts can read it. But I think we are doing ok 

mytwistedsoul April 6th

@hillsideblues Hey Jane :) it's very nice to meet you. I'm sorry to hear about the hospital stay. It's definitely good to hear that you're all doing ok. Have you tried to talk with any of the others? Maybe you could leave them a note to get some names?  

I hope things keep going ok for everyone and that you stay safe and take good care of yourselves. You'll all be in my thoughts 
hillsideblues OP May 21st

@mytwistedsoul I've never tried talking or leaving notes. Jane is gone, I think so 

Hugs for you if that's ok ❤ 

mytwistedsoul May 24th

@hillsideblues Hey you ❤️ It was really nice to see a notification from you. Are you doing ok? We leave notes here for each other to share information and get to know each other better. It's been helpful 

Thank you for the hugs ❤️ *sending some back to you* 
hillsideblues OP May 25th

@mytwistedsoul I'm doing ok. I feel better then before the hospitals because they were really confusing 

mytwistedsoul May 28th

@hillsideblues I'm glad you're doing ok. Hospitals can be really confusing. Especially since it's unfamiliar territory 😕 

*sending hugs* ❤️

hillsideblues OP June 23rd

I saw an ant today and I'm also thinking of maybe starting college again. I had to drop out of college to live in the hospital home facility. I never finished college. But college is really hard and I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it or not. What can I do. I don't think so 

mytwistedsoul June 24th

@hillsideblues Hey you ❤️ Maybe you could start small and just take a class or two? Or maybe you could do some classes online? It might be less stressful that way and you would have more flexibility with your schedule 

It's really nice to see you around Hill ❤️
hillsideblues OP June 24th

@mytwistedsoul I saw the future and there were so many ants. But I used a mirror to see because it doesn't show up in mirrors some outlines of bugs and ants. And I tried contacting the shadow people but I didn't see ants 

mytwistedsoul June 27th

@hillsideblues Hey you 😊 Is there a reason you're trying to contact the shadow people? Does it bother you to see the all the ants and other bugs? 

hillsideblues OP June 28th

@mytwistedsoul I try to contact because I met them in the past future and present. And they also met me and told me. But there isn't. And the bugs and ants I don't like. They change colors and like static waves on my arms. I get scared. But with a constant buzzing like hmmmhmmmhmmm coming from shadow people and we were talking in the hmmmhmm language in the afternoon but they can also speak other language english but still with hmmmmm

mytwistedsoul July 5th

@hillsideblues Hey you ❤️ Sorry it took me so long to reply

I don't like ants and bugs either. They are scary. Is there something that could keep the bugs away? I think it would be hard to understand what's being said with all the buzzing. Do you ever write down what they say to you that you could share it with your dad or doctor? Or do they want you to keep it secret? 
hillsideblues OP July 6th

@mytwistedsoul I can't because they're from another reality and my doctor has been slowly trying to poison me and it has reached me from the air. I write with hmmmmm. I hope you're ok 

mytwistedsoul July 12th

@hillsideblues Hey you ❤️ That would definitely make them more scary if they're from another reality. What about the shadow people? Can they make the bugs go away? 

Is this a new doctor or the same one you've been seeing? Does your dad go with you for appointments? Would an air purifier help you feel better? It takes dust and stuff out of the air

Sending a million and one hugs to you and lots of love ❤️

hillsideblues OP July 19th

@mytwistedsoul Thank you. I really needed the hugs. Hugs for you as well ❤️ 

My doctor is the same and my dad doesn't come to my appointments. I don't think anything happens in appointments. I sometimes have them. I think I need to try the air purifier because I think it'll help with the bugs. The shadow people don't help with it. I started to get seizure like episodes almost every day now and I think I need clean air 

mytwistedsoul July 25th

@hillsideblues You're welcome ❤️ And thank you too for your hugs

Maybe you could talk to your dad about getting an air purifier? If it helps you feel better and it certainly could hurt to have one
The shadow people just watch things don't they? They don't do anything do they? 
Oh Hill I'm so sorry to hear about these seizures. That must be so scary. Do they know what causes them so often? Can they be treated? Be safe ok Hill? Make sure you rest and eat good food and drink water. ❤️
*sends a million and one hugs they're all the color of your avatar*  🩷
hillsideblues OP July 19th

Trees and flowers