Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Diary *Possible TW*

hillsideblues August 16th, 2020

I thought about starting a diary place to share and reflect on my feelings. I am trying to navigate through schizophrenia and ptsd and trying to not let it define me. I hope writing about it is productive for me. Any replies are welcome!!

mytwistedsoul January 24th, 2023

@hillsideblues Hey you ❤️ Just a few more days! Omgosh you much be so excited! I'm so proud of you Hill. I really really mean that

I can totally understand why you wouldn't want her any where near you or the baby. The doctors and nurse will respect that

The milkshake and bread sounds yummy

We're sending you a million and one hugs ❤️

1 reply
hillsideblues OP January 24th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul Thank you. You're so kind ❤❤ I hope everything goes well

load more
hillsideblues OP January 25th, 2023

Again hearing some noises like water in pipes and metal hitting metal kind of noise. And they're all with big echoes. It makes me feel so many vibrations and gets dizzy. I'm supposed to see my doctor on Thursday. There are too many vibrations everywhere. I'll tell her this. I hope it goes well. I think I went again into some catatonic state. But I think it only happened for a few minutes. I'm not sure. I don't like it. I was brushing my hair and my body got very rigid with my hand and comb still in my hair. I couldn't move myself at all and couldn't speak. My dad saw luckily and took my comb from my hand and put my arm down. We just waited until I was able to make myself move again

hillsideblues OP January 28th, 2023

I hope everything will be ok ❤

2 replies
mytwistedsoul January 28th, 2023

@hillsideblues Hey you :) I hope everything will be ok too ❤️ You're doing great Hill *sending you my strongest goodest thoughts and lots of hugs*

1 reply
hillsideblues OP January 29th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul thank you so much ❤

load more
load more
hillsideblues OP January 29th, 2023

I hope I've the baby soon. It's been past the date and every day my anxiety just increase and worry if the baby will be ok. I really want everything to be ok. It makes me worry sometimes that if it's happening because I don't want my mom to be near me and because I don't want to talk to my mom because she is mean and bullies me and if I'm being mean back not wanting to talk. And the shadow people didn't like that and want to punish me. I heard them say something but I couldn't really make out exactly what they were talking about. But I heard some snippets so I'm pretty sure they were talking about me and my baby and how many texts from my mom I've blocked and don't answer her calls. I think they're conspiring against me! I don't like anyone talking behind my back like that specially when my baby is involved. I feel betrayed because the shadow people have known me since I was a baby and I've known them since I was a baby. Now how can they conspire against me. I feel betrayed. I know I'm being watched by my doctor but will she be able to make all the conspiracies go away. The shadow people are very powerful. No one should underestimate them. Not even a doctor. I think everything just seems to be connecting now. The water in pipes sounds, the shadow people conspiring and hearing their conversation snippets and even seeing everything round. I always see everything round when the signals become scary and now I know that the water in pipes sound is actually the signals finding a new way to get to me and my baby. And I can't let that happen at all. I don't want my mom's wishes to come true that she hopes my baby will have a chip inside their brain. I'm willing to do anything my mom says if she can please take her wish back. I can't risk this at all because the risk is so big. I want my baby to be ok. Why did my mom had to wish that so many times. I'm willing to do anything she says. My mom had said she hopes signals gets to my baby and my baby grows up to be as disrespectful as I am I am to her. I don't want signals to get and now they've found a new way through the water pipes! And its coming true I don't want it to be

hillsideblues OP February 2nd, 2023

_1675369653.istockphoto-1156452308-612x612.jpg

1/31/2023-1/31/2023

2 replies
mytwistedsoul February 2nd, 2023

@hillsideblues Hill - I'm so very very sorry. I won't overwhelm you with alot of words but I am sending you so much strength and love ❤️ Please be gentle with yourself

1 reply
hillsideblues OP February 2nd, 2023

@mytwistedsoul thank you. blessings for you ❤

load more
load more
hillsideblues OP February 3rd, 2023

_1675388903.mourning-3064504_1280.jpg

my rainbow baby is the brightest star ❤

hillsideblues OP February 3rd, 2023

You were conceived out of acts of violence on me. I'll be honest with you that at first I was very scared and did not know what to do. I felt lost. But I could not let anything happen to you. You are the most beautiful for me and I love you with all my heart. I hope you did not feel that your coming into this world was as violent as when you were conceived. I hope you did not feel alone or scared or in pain during your time in this world. I hope you know that I love you

mytwistedsoul February 4th, 2023

@hillsideblues Hey you ❤️ I just wanted to check in on you. How are you Hill? There's no pressure to reply though ok?

I've been trying to find the right words to say and I realized there are none. There is nothing that can ease the pain and loss you must feel. I'm so sorry you're going through this Hill. Try to take good care of yourself. Rest and eat - maybe talk with someone if you're up to it. It's ok if you're not up to it

You'll be in my thoughts and I'm sending a million hugs ❤️❤️

1 reply
hillsideblues OP February 8th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul Thank you so much for you words and hugs. They means so so very much ❤❤❤

1 reply
mytwistedsoul February 9th, 2023

@hillsideblues Hey you ❤️ You're very welcome Hill - I'm still sending those hugs ❤️❤️

load more
load more
hillsideblues OP February 9th, 2023

I keep hearing you cry and I've to tell myself that its not real. But I wish it was because that would mean you are still here with me. I miss you and I want to keep seeing you. There is a small funeral for you. I thought it'll be the right thing to do. But now I don't think so. I don't want tomorrow to come. I want to keep seeing you but they'll take you away for the funeral and I don't want that. I'm being selfish maybe. You deserve a peaceful rest. But I wish you were still here. I waited so much for you and bought cozy clothes and blankets and toys that I thought you'll like. Now what should I do with them. I made it windy. I tried to be careful. Did the chip really get to you even though I tried to protect you from it. Where did I fall short. Do you know that I'm your mom. Did you recognize me when I held you. I wish you did. I hope you recognized me and saw me clearly. I wish I was there in the nicu and not passed out. Did you feel like all the stranger doctor and nurses were around you. You didn't even knew them. It must've felt scary. I wish I was there. But my dad was there with you when you closed your eyes forever in the nicu. Did you recognize him. He wasn't a stranger like the doctor and nurses. He was family. You were with family. I really hope that made it less scary for you. Did you recognize him. I didn't count enough times all the way from small to big and did you recognize me. I think it's gets morning and night and again it repeats. And if I could change something. Did you recognize me

mytwistedsoul February 17th, 2023

@hillsideblues Hey you :) You've been in my thoughts ❤️

*still sending hugs to you* ❤️

1 reply
hillsideblues OP February 19th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul Thank you ❤️ I wish everything will be ok and straight and does not feel like plastic

load more