Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Let's fill in the blanks! 😀

amiablePeace77 September 26th

Something I was thankful for this week __________

Something I want to do as self-care in the weekend is __________

amiablePeace77 OP September 26th

Kindly click here and fill out this short form to add or remove your names from the taglist Taglist

Taglist Updated 9/23/24 @3timesLeo @4Jasmine @Admirablerainbow2825 @adventureawaits777 @adventurousBranch3786 @AlexMbale @allen99 @allnaturalWillow7138 @alysianna @ambitiousGlobe3422 @ambitioushope1234 @amiablePeace77 @Ashy123 @augustine1304 @balderasdavid799 @BeamsOfHope00 @Beepyy @bence2  @bestThinker1986 @BlackyDragon @blissedNblessed @bluelemon6419 @bobw @bouncyFireworks3811 @blueAcai236 @Brittanny17 @candybubblegumsprinkles  @calmcoral @CaringSub  @CatHanderOutNoah  @Catunion @charmaeausty @ComfortablePeace2121 @courageousPomegranate766  @creativeCar5713 @creatingHealthyOutcome @crystalclearnow @CyclingThroughLife @daydreammemories @dlynn88911221 @Desmynn6789 @dysfunctionjunction1224 @EllyMerelyn @emotionalPenguin4374 @empathicPresence9091 @endure777 @enthusiasticAcai2032 @enthusiasticBeach8170 @enthusiasticTortoise6681 @exuberantStrawberries9544 @FaithMagic @fearlessCup8704  @FleurdeNeige @FlowerEV777 @FracturedPurple @Fradiga @fruityPond7887 @Genlistener @geribear @Gettingbettertoday @Ghasaq997 @GlitteryHearts @GoldenNest2727 @gregariousField7151 @gva1audi @hardworkingBeechwood6063 @heartstopper13 @helpfulDime0407 @Hereforyouall144 @hopefaith2011 @imaginativepear6493 @ingeniousLove9924 @intuitivepixie1331  @Jordan1872 @k87 @Kenn13chan @kindcircle3085 @kateeew @Kaydeee @kindRiver6 @Lauren63  @Leahm9703 @LillyPad12345 @LisaMeighanMBPsS @lovelycoacoa @magneticDreamer6447 @meaningfulSilence @meeeeee @mia4819 @Mich765 @mindtalk @miraculousTouch2949 @miresama @modestTangerine2193 @MoonMomm @Mscooper2789 @mytwistedsoul @navyAcres6073 @nessa104 @NotAllHere713 @oa4me @Oceansky93 @OneErased @onkia122 @orangypie @paperBird3348 @patientwater @peacefulRainbow05 @peachyOctopus9691 @PhilosophicalModel @PiecesOfWhoeverIWas @PinkTriangle133 @pioneeringHuman7775 @politeGrapefruit179 @pompom @PurpleHearts7 @Qoqnus @QueerChaos259 @rachelkb123 @raddogme @Rainboho @Randumuser1 @redirecting @reguna reservedOwl6476@fighton @reservedPark4029 @Rod88 @RogueOne1983 @sandie @Scarletpear1945 @ShapeshiftSystem @SilverSeastar @SleepingFoxAkari @slothgurl17 @soulsings @SparklyFly @sorrowedbunny1256 @SpongeBob2021 @Squidward @StarryCandy6123 @stephbrent @SugareeIsMe091121 @summerkay2024 @tallWalker4850 @ThadSterling @theroadisbright @thesoda @thoughtsbubbleexpress @ThoughtfulMomma @tifecandy @tinywhisper11 @tiredbubble00 @toughLand5970 @UniversalSmile @warmheart0890 @WentToBruv @waves @WorriedMagpie @WorkingitThrough2 @yzzil @zeffa @Zeraphim @Zsazsa524

blueAcai236 September 26th

Something I was thankful for this week. My awesome son in law talking me down from a complete meltdown at work.

Something I want to do as self care in the weekend is just spend some time alone to recenter myself

amiablePeace77 OP September 27th

Getting out of a meltdown alone can tough. Nice that your son in law helped and good idea to use the weekend to recenter.

belami2024 2 days ago

@blueAcai236

Three cheers to your son in law.  Your weekend plan seems to be a good one.

SummerKay2024 September 26th

@amiablePeace77

Grief 

Cry 

Hugs kay 💙 We are here for you for comfort and talking.

belami2024 2 days ago

@SummerKay2024

Courage Summer.

Zeraphim September 27th

Something I was thankful for this week was participating in the mindfulness session on coping with bad days, getting a good chunk of a dreaded task done, a heartfelt conversation with a loved one, and just the presence of loved ones in my life.

Something I want to do as self-care in the weekend is practice more self compassion.

It is always nice to see you in the discussions and I am happy to hear that you feel good about them. Practising self compassion in the weekend sounds great!

soulsings September 27th

@amiablePeace77

Something I was thankful for this week I started meditating when I am feeling my mind is scattered.

Something I want to do is self-care in the weekend is go for a walk in the sunny warm weather. We are only a month or two away from colder weather so bottle up some of this warm weather for later! lol

Have fun with bottling up with sunshine this weekend and enjoy the warm weather! Glad that meditation helped to get grounded and a clear mind.

Tinywhisper11 September 27th

@amiablePeace77 something I'm thankful for this week, the doctor said earlier I can go home now. My carers are busy and can't come and get me till tomorrow, but I'm so excited I can't wait to get back home 😁❤

This weekend my self care, is sleeping, sleeping and sleeping😁

That’s great news tiny!

akunknown September 30th

@Tinywhisper11

Omg great news! Hope you enjoy/enjoyed your time home and your sleep in your own bed As many friendly hugs as you want or need I’m giving you :) 

Good luck with all that. Lmk how it is/was ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

compassionateMoon4024 September 27th

@amiablePeace77

Thankful for my apartment

selfcare for the weekend is only eat food that nourish my body. 

It feels good to have a place you can call your own home! Eating healthy is like showing your body how much you appreciate it.

Shamy24 September 28th

Something I was thanksful for this week is that I could start gardening. It was healing for me.

Something I want to do as a self care is to pay attention in eating enough nutrients and drinking enough water since I keep missing them these days.

amiablePeace77 OP September 28th

@Shamy24

Good idea to pay more attention to your nutrition! Lack/too much of certain vitamins or minerals can lead to side effects like irritability or not being able to sleep.

Gardening is my favorite hobby. What are you planting, if I may ask?

BrynElea September 28th

1 of the things I was thankful for this week: my voice finally back 80%.

Self-care this week: sorting unused items añd rest.

soulsings September 28th

@BrynElea I feel better when I organise my room and my life. 

Hope you get 100% voice back. 

akunknown September 30th

@amiablePeace77

Something I was thankful for this week:

Everything healthy that I did and this community which includes users like you and great threads created and posted here by you. 

Something I want to do as self-care in the weekend is: 

Well the weekend is over now so I gotta say something I wanna do as self care for this week including next weekend as well as the rest of my life - drink water with electrolytes to stay hydrated mostly throughout the day though not so much that I fall asleep during the day, continue eating healthy, and be consistent every night about finishing dinner early, winding down and early sleep along with staying asleep and getting enough hours of restful sleep every night 

Those are the main things but there’s a lot more than what I only mentioned above regarding both something I’m thankful for and something I wanna do as self care 

amiablePeace77 OP September 30th

@akunknown

Those are helpful plans to improve your life!

CaringSub 2 days ago

@amiablePeace77

Something I was thankful for this week _____uneventful week at work :)____

Something I want to do as self-care in the weekend is ____buy tickets to Evanescence concert!______

amiablePeace77 OP 21 hours ago

@CaringSub

Glad that you got a break from all and just enjoyed a quieter work week! 

Wish you a nice concert, Evanescence has some powerful songs and lyrics for sure.

searchingSoul01 1 day ago

Something I was thankful this week was I didn't waste time

Something I want to do as self care in weekend is have a nice long sleep

@searchingSoul01

It's a good feeling knowing to have spent your time wisely!

Did you get your long sleep?

searchingSoul01 16 hours ago

It wasn't less 5-6 hours but I wanted whole 8 hrs😅

soulsings 7 hours ago

@searchingSoul01 if I sleep less at night I take nap in the afternoon.

searchingSoul01 6 hours ago

Yeah but usually I get time after having food to can't sleep. Otherwise even I do...

Aoife4ever 1 day ago

@amiablePeace77

Something I was thankful for this week is knowing that my friends care about me.

One thing I want to work on this week is my diet and sleep schedule.

@Aoife4ever

Sounds great! 👍

TcShawn 5 hours ago

@amiablePeace77
Something I was thankful for this week, was my girlfriend helping me financially when i didnt have any other resources to survive or to pay bills

Something I want to do as self-care in the weekend is get some needed rest and go to the gym

Summershy 4 hours ago

@amiablePeace77

This week

1. My true friends are interested in coming to my birthday celebration next week

2. Get enough sleep 

tealWalker6135 3 hours ago

@amiablePeace77

Something I was thankful for this week was my wife, for always being there for me.

Something I want to do as self-care in the weekend is be present in the moment and not worry about the future.

orderlyChaotic 2 hours ago

Grateful to have an amazing therapist. She’s put me on a incredible journey of healing and recovery, I myself am impressed with who I’ve become in less than 2 years.

Self care: play tennis until the balls beg for mercy. Nothing beats an endorphins high!