Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Student Support Sessions Feedbacks

Apeatrice Sunday

Hi lovelies. How are you doing?
This post is for Student Support Sessions feedbacks.
Please submit your feedback about our sessions here.
Thank you for your participation. Looking forward to see you again.

oip-c-2_1727651860.jpg

@easyTiger9782, @reliablebunny23.

Apeatrice OP Sunday

We can used this thread to share study tips, arrange time to get together for student support sessions or help each other with homework.

Speaking of Student support sesions, can you guys tell me when are you available? (In Et time please) when can we get together for the room to open?

7 am to 12 pm ET

@Apeatrice

Thanks for tagging me, Apea. 

I am trying to fix my schedule rn, I will be free for more hours after fixing my schedule.
For now, I am free from 6:30 AM ET - 12:00 PM ET
and 12:30 PM ET - 2:30 PM ET.

When are you both free in ET time zone? @easyTiger9782 @Apeatrice 
Apeatrice OP Monday

I'm usually free from 17: 40 pm ET- 23:00 pm Et. But sometimes I'm on cups at 10:00 Am till 12:00 (noon)

@easyTiger9782

There was one more user active with us when we were discussing about these study sessions, do any of you both remember their exact username so that we can tag them also? 

Apeatrice OP Monday

@reliablebunny23

humm...i remember theres some one in callage while discussing. shall i tag them

@Apeatrice Yes please. (: 

Apeatrice OP Monday

@sincereSquare230

Apeatrice OP Monday

@sincereSquare230, @reliablebunny23, @easyTiger9782.

What kind of struggle are you facing about study?

What kind of activities we shall have in student support sessions?

And what kind of benefits you hope to get from sessions.

(p.s is it ok if I tag zar here? They are feeling really upset because no longer able to host sessions and I think if I can get them with us. We can maybe make them feel happier.)

@Apeatrice

Some of the struggles I am facing with studies is that I find it hard to 'start' studying. I keep procrastinating. 

And if by chance, I start to study, I find it hard to understand what I am reading. Like I'm only reading, but not able to understand the things I am reading.

And when I am solving sums, I find it hard to concentrate completely on it, I keep thinking about other things, and like only 10-20 percent of my brain is actually focusing on studying, other part of my brain is wandering and thinking about other things.

Also, I noticed that, after only a few minutes of studying, I start finding it hard to continue. 

I start getting distracted, sometimes I want to pick up my phone, sometimes I get zoned out in thinking something else, I start to overthink and worry about things, or just daydreaming etc.

And I keep feeling overwhelmed mostly 24/7 ( maybe I have anxiety, but haven't been professionally diagnosed, so unsure about it ) which makes it even harder for me to study.

& About the activities we can have in study sessions, I haven't actually attended much of them, and from those I have attended , I never attended full of them, so I don't really know what kind of activities are there in those sessions, that's why I don't know what to say ): 

And yes, you can tag them here. We can try to make them feel better. (: 

And and, what about you? What struggles do you face while studying? Do you relate to any of mine? And do you have any suggestions about the activities we can have in those study group sessions?

Apeatrice OP Monday

@reliablebunny23

fr im totally relatable. reading is a chore and even though its getting sort of better at times, its still hard to read anything on a daily basis.

personally, i dont know what i wish to attain from sessions, maybe just someone to accompanying me each morning...

@Apeatrice Same fr. I think the study sessions can help us stay motivated to study and have someone with us while studying. 

CaringEzra Monday

Hey friends (: its awesome you all are thinking about doing study sessions and talking about studying! I would be so excited to see those up and running again, I have found them super helpful in the past,

Can relate to your point bunny, that starting can be the hardest thing! and its easy to procrastinate when we finding it so hard to start, I have found starting with a task that I know I can complete with ease can be helpful, if its to challenging you know im not sticking with it for long before giving up, getting that momenem going, 

Studying can be very oveweleeming, even when we put the distractions away our minds can wander and it be challenging, smalls steps! and being gentle with self, you are doing your best, and that matters, extend that focus time a little more each time, 

think the sessions helped me with accountability and having people that were also studying made me more likely to sit down and start on something 

hope you all are hanging in and doing okie <3 here for you all *sends strength beams* you got this <3

@CaringEzra

Thank you so so much, Ezra! ❤️ ✨ ⊂⁠(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠⊂⁠ ⁠)⁠*⁠.⁠✧ 

CaringEzra Monday

@reliablebunny23 ✨ ⊂⁠(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠⊂⁠ ⁠)⁠*⁠.⁠✧ aw this is so cute! 

@CaringEzra Hehe ❤️✨

Apeatrice OP Thursday

@sincereSquare230, @reliablebunny23, @easyTiger9782, @CaringEzar.

Hi buddies.  Our next session is temporarily settled on Tuesday 11;00 pm ET (if time is inconvenient to you , feel free to let me know). I will asked a community mod to open the room ten minutes in advance.

Hope to see u there.

reliablebunny23 Thursday

@Apeatrice The time is inconvenient for me. As It's morning time according to my time zone. And I'm not available in the morning time. Can we reschedule the time? And can we have those sessions preponed to a sooner date? As they are on next Tuesday, almost a week from now. 

Apeatrice OP Thursday

@reliablebunny23

I'm sorry, honey. I forgotten that.

How does this Friday at 11am Et (in india I think its about 9pm) sounds?

reliablebunny23 Thursday

@Apeatrice it's alright ❤️.

And yes I am available at 11 AM ET friday. (: 

Apeatrice OP Thursday

@reliablebunny23

Glad to hear that. (Where is everyone else?😭 did they get the update? )

reliablebunny23 Thursday

@Apeatrice don't know ☹️, maybe they're busy. 

btw, you mistakenly tagged ezra wrong. 

I'll retag them.❤️

@CaringEzra 

Apeatrice OP Thursday

@reliablebunny23

Am sorry, we needs to start the session at 10am et. As zar have classes at 11:30
reliablebunny23 Thursday

@Apeatrice oh, it's okay.

CaringEzra Thursday

@reliablebunny23 

@Apeatrice

11 is okie! I just will have to leave early. Can't wait! 

reliablebunny23 Thursday

@CaringEzra okii, (: , me too. 

Apeatrice OP 21 hours ago

@CaringEzra, @reliablebunny23.

I regret to inform you that I will be uneble to host sessions in the coming few weeks  (as I soon will be in a ward) . I hope life goes gentle on all of you. And I want you guys to remember, I loves you, forever and ever, I'm always thinking about you and that I will be back soon.

Best wishes.

reliablebunny23 5 hours ago

@Apeatrice

I hope life goes gentle on you too and that everything gets better for you soon, Apea. Love ya. I'll miss you, hope you'll come back soon. Take care of yourself. *Sending hugs* 🫂