Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Has 7 Cups Helped You? Survey

SoulfullyAButterfly December 14th, 2023

Hi everyone,

The community at 7 Cups is growing and we're excited to gain insights from your experiences! We want to better understand how 7 Cups helped you, so that we can help others benefit in similar ways. 

quote-share-story_1702584158.png

Your experiences matter! Please fill out the survey here.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 14th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Filling this one. 

Also quite interested to hear about the common consensus gathered from the survey, at a later date, if possible, to be shared with the wider-community. Hearing what everyone has to say, and how their lives have been impacted is always an amazing way of deepening the community-connection, I feel!🥰

SleepyPersonForever December 14th, 2023

I'd be very curious as to what all others have to say too! Hope it's shared.

YourCaringConfidant December 14th, 2023

Survey submitted. Thanks so much for allowing me to reflect on my why. ♡ 

purpleSea7109 December 15th, 2023

Thank you.Xx 

Genavieve120723 December 15th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Just finished the survey! :)

4Jasmine December 16th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

I can't get into the survey.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP December 16th, 2023

@4Jasmine Hi, are you seeing any error? I just checked and it is working on my end

InquireWithin December 16th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly; @4Jasmine

I can't either. Oh well.

4Jasmine December 17th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

No error seen. It won't let me go past "here" on the enter survey. 

SoulfullyAButterfly OP December 18th, 2023

@4Jasmine @InquireWithin I have PMd the both of you with direct links to the form. 

RidireAmethyst December 17th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly I haven't really found it all that helpful. I started the survay and when it asked things like what I learned from my expirience on here, I could only really think that I learned this site isn't very affective at helping me. I wouldn't say anything, but I know I'm not the only one 7cups isn't a right fit for and that's ok, nothing is right for everyone. Just want to let those people know.

Jon7Cups December 18th, 2023

Thanks to everyone that has participated so far. And we can share a summary of trends/themes that emerge. Its great to better understand all the varied ways 7 Cups helps folks.