Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Growth Path Team: Looking for Volunteers!

SoulfullyAButterfly October 28th, 2021

Hi everyone,

874704550-5a02e9b90a428ea6e332e9c138490d33.jpg

Are you interested in our Growth Paths feature? Do you enjoy discovering new growth paths, trying out different steps for progress, and cheering others on to encourage growth amongst others?

You are welcome to join the Growth Path Team! This new team is designed to help encourage cultivating growth, as well as appreciate leaders who are using our Growth Path feature.

As this is a new team and will likely grow with time, some of our initial focuses will include:

• The H Prize: Encouraging users to give building growth paths a try, support participant paths, as well as help test those paths.

• Help analyze current Growth Path experiences and challenges

• Support Growth Paths and help apply them to live, group support and forum-based discussions, and other insightful activities.

We are also looking forward to launching a separate subcommunity to help organize as well as present a space for our Growth Paths - this space will be announced soon.

To be part of the initial growth path team, please leave a PM for @Fristo who has immensely helped in the process and will be helping us lead this team.

GlenM October 28th, 2021

This is a great initiative and will help as we scale up paths through the H prize! Thank you @soulfullyabutterfly for your leadership!

dukeofdearham October 28th, 2021

How do I leave a PM for @Fristo?

dukeofdearham October 29th, 2021

never mind, found out how

777Bre777 October 29th, 2021

@dukeofdearham

How?

October 29th, 2021

@777Bre777 You can message me @fristo (:

Coolmind123 October 29th, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly

I m interested to become a part of this new initiative of growth path journey. Let me know, how to contribute.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP October 29th, 2021

@Coolmind123 Thank you for your interest! Please PM Fristo by clicking here

oumaarel October 29th, 2021

I'm interested about that

SoulfullyAButterfly OP October 29th, 2021

@oumaarel Thank you for your interest! Please PM Fristo by clicking here

blitheSun94 October 30th, 2021

I am available. 🥰

Blynng October 31st, 2021

@SoulfullyAButterfly I am really interested in improving this feature... My concern is that my progress path feature has not functioned properly for months (when attempting to complete short lessons, it never completes the step, just spins, but it takes away the lesson as if completed). Will part of this project be a fix for this?

I think it would be a great fit for me, so I'd like to be in on the ground floor if possible, and I have a lot of ideas... One of the top reasons I receive contacts on 7Cups is people looking to ask questions and gain education... So I generally feel like I have a good feel for what topics need more attention and encouragement, and I want to make sure they count! :)