Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

2023 and 2024: Help Us Create a Cup Cloud!

SoulfullyAButterfly December 29th, 2023

news-deadlines2024_1703863704.jpg

Our annual Word Cup Cloud Activity is back this year! You can view the cups created for 2023 (and 2022 reflection here). Our dominant word for 2023 hopes was "Growth".

Please feel welcome to share any word you feel describes the progress achieved as a community or personally. You can also share your word after generally reflecting on 2023. These words will be used to create a word (cup) cloud which we will share with the community as well as a post on social media. We also ask you to share your word in regards to any hopes for 2024!

Submissions should be sent via this form only.

Looking forward to this collaborative activity and wishing everyone the best.

GlenM December 29th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly thank you for hosting this Ayesha! Great to see all of our collective thoughts and feelings represented in a power packed image :)

KatePersephone December 29th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly done! thank you for hosting this event :3 

Heather225 December 29th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

my favorite activity of all the reflections we do!!! can't wait to see what our community cooks up!

BooksHugsandTea6370 December 30th, 2023

@Heather225 I agree!  I love this annual "what have we learned" and "what do we want to challenge ourselves to grow in the next year."

Plus the ones who compile and make the artwork of all our answers?  They are very talented and they continue to impress me by what they come up with!  Yay!  

To compilers:  thank you! and I look forward to what we'll have for end of 2023 and start of 2024! <3 you!  Thanks for your time in doing this for us all!  I, for one, really do appreciate it!  ((sending hugs 🤗 🤗 🤗 to each one who would like one!  and definitely cookies 🍪 or carrot sticks 🥕 or pretzels 🥨 for those who would prefer :)  )))  with affection, BooksHugs :) 

YourCaringConfidant January 3rd

@BooksHugsandTea6370 I just wanted to say I love your username. It's the absolute cutest!

📚🤗🍵 Happy 2024 to you. 

BooksHugsandTea6370 January 6th

@YourCaringConfidant  Thank you!  I like that you like my name :)  I'd been a member for some time before I did the training and became a listener.  In that time I learned a lot about how the usernames are used here on 7cups, and I thought a long time about what I would want my (L) name to be.  Eventually I decided on this which includes three things that I LOVE!  Books are fabulous!  Hugs can be a lifeline and are therefore extremely important!  and Tea because well, I love tea too and we used to be 7cupsoftea.com.  Plus in rock paper scissors, tea wins over coffee every time (at least at my house! hehe)  Thank you for your comment, Caring :)  Keep being your lovely self!  <3 BooksHugs

evieats December 30th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Love 

NorthernLights32ie December 30th, 2023

Initiative

NorthernLights32ie December 30th, 2023

@soulfullyabutterfly

Initiative

SunShineAlwaysGrateful December 30th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

FREEDOM.

Mental. Physical. Emotional.

It's said that at the end of each year, you should decide on one word to represent what you want the year ahead of you to represent. 

That word is a guiding star in life. Using it to make decisions, to stay committed, to return to when you are feeling mis-led or distracted.

2024, it's FREEDOM. 

Freedom to grow, freedom to heal, freedom to own who we are and grow into the best possible version of ourselves. Freedom to demand a life we deserve and freedom to make it happen.

It's time to experience freedom like never before. Freedom from limiting beliefs, freedom to live big, bold, strong, and determined. The best part of all of this is that we already HAVE that freedom - we just have to get it into motion. 

Along with this will come heightened physical, emotional and mental wellness, and an elevation in our LIVES.

HealingTalk December 30th, 2023

Freedom!

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful

SunShineAlwaysGrateful December 31st, 2023

@HealingTalk

love love love ❤️ yes 🙌 

SunShineAlwaysGrateful December 30th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly

i cannot access the form 

SoulfullyAButterfly OP December 31st, 2023

@SunShineAlwaysGrateful hm, would you like to drop your word for 2023 here then? I see your 2024 one "Freedom"

HealingTalk December 30th, 2023

Done!

compassionateCar7091 December 31st, 2023

Adjustable

Uniquebutgood December 31st, 2023

Peace 😊❤️

tearstruck January 1st

Health (2024 😔)

PigfaceMcGee513 January 2nd

Wishing everyone a productive and prosperous new year. Make this year a defining year for yourself filled with positive changes and good habits.

Letting go of old painful memories and letting go of people in your life that don't serve you.

It's important to put yourself first. But also to give back when you have the time. So be that good person you are. You wouldn't be here if you weren't an inherently good person. And here's to being that good person and having a great year.

cyanPlatypus6370 January 3rd

@SoulfullyAButterfly  (Slaps tail in excited anticipation of 7cup graphic for 2024!) 

How long can we still submit words? 

SoulfullyAButterfly OP January 3rd

@cyanPlatypus6370 I'm thinking by the end of this week if not Monday!