Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Research Opportunity July 2024 (Closed)

Hope July 11th

Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. You can participate in another exciting research from Carnegie Mellon University. 

In the research, you will explore and test virtual members/ chatbots with the researchers to gain feedback on how they could integrate them to train new volunteer listeners. Please note the following criteria have been set by the researchers and we are unable to amend it. 

You can take part if you are:

• Located in the USA
  • Are 18 or over
  • Listener account
  • Have done at least 10 1-1 chats with members (where each chat is 30 messages exchanged, this number is given on your profile under chats)
  • No behavior reports in the past 6 months. 
  • Available in the next few days for the interview/participation

You will be paid 20 USD an hour (most likely in the form of an Amazon gift card). The research participation usually takes 1 hour to 1 hour 30 mins. 

Express interest here

Aurelius121 July 11th

@Hope

Thanks for this. I'll be participating. I have a vested interest in chatbots, so this is naturally interesting to me.

healingsoul4892 July 11th

This research opportunity sounds fantastic! Unfortunately, Im not eligible, but I want to encourage those who qualify to seize this amazing chance. Best of luck to everyone participating in the research-seems like a valuable experience!🙂🌟

pandanfe July 11th

@Hope

is it also available for participants who're located in the USA but isn't holding US citizen? 

Hope OP July 11th

@pandanfe

Yes

NoName0501 July 11th

@Hope

I would like to participate in this research study please! Let me know what I can do for the same!

Anointed22 July 11th

@Hope I am onterested and I am certainly located her in the US! Thank you for the opportunity. :)

HopieRemi July 11th

@Hope

Very interested.

Heather225 July 11th

sounds exciting! thanks Hope!

Buddy4help July 12th

@Hope I'm interested but I'm not in US. :(. But well wishes to others. They must go for it.

gloriousPuppy3656 July 12th

@Hope 

I am interested but I don't qualify. Good luck to those who will be participating.