Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Culture Guide + Badge!

GlenM August 12th, 2020

Hello Community!

Ive been enjoying the launch of the Leadership Development Program (LDP). We are all learning a lot. We have a lot of great new leaders signing up to serve our community. Im thankful for them and their service!

One thing that has struck me is the impact of the 7 Cups Culture Guide. I wrote the first draft of ths on a long flight back in 2017. New leaders were commenting that it was meaningful and some were surprised to see how it is a foundation to all the work we do here on 7 Cups. New leaders review the guide and take a test as part of the first course in the LDP. Their reaction to the guide and the test made me realize that we should more deliberately extend access to the guide and test to our broader community.

If you are interested in learning more about our culture and embracing it, then, please

Take the test here! (Blue Text is clickable)

Next, post the 3 most important things you learned and why they are important to you. Then, post that you have read the guide and taken the test with the following words:

I, (username), have read the 7 Cups culture guide, taken the test, and am now a 7 Cups Culture Holder.

Once youve made the post, we will award you the 7 Cups Culture Holder Badge. We will do this manually at first so there will be a small delay from the time that you complete the course and receive the badge.

Im looking forward to hearing your feedback. Thank you for being a part of our community!

theboymoana January 14th
I, theboymoana, have read the 7 Cups culture guide, taken the test, and am now a 7 Cups Culture Holder.
ThoughtLight January 29th

I, ThoughtLight, have read the 7 Cups culture guide, taken the test, and am now a 7 Cups Culture Holder.

The three most important things I learned were exactly how big of a number of people we are working with. I imagined a lot but did not realize the magnitude. I learned if people aren't a fit you work with them and transition them out. Learning the sports team analogy was new to me. This just keeps up my faith and keeps me realizing how fair the 7 Cups community is.