Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

September 2024 Forum Spotlight!

tommy Tuesday

September 2024 Forum Spotlight

It's that time of the month again where we join together to celebrate the opportunities available to us across the forum.

As of this month, there are two core purposes of our forum spotlight: one to spotlight forum discussions more widely and two to showcase the amazing work of those community users who go above and beyond to help ensure everyone gets a reply to their thread.

Here is an overview of our forum discussions for this month:

Looking to help us with forum engagement? Join our forum team by clicking here.

Here is our leaderboard for our monthly engagement challenge (with the number of needs reply posts):

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou281
@GentleHealingInitiative41
@Phoenixthepoised36
@KristenHR10
@Aayla8
@fruityHoliday637
@CouragousDragon07427
@theboymoana7
@Optimisticempath3
@strawberryshaken3
@MistyMagic2
@hematite432
@CuragousDragon07422
@theboymoana2
@Mellietronx1
@ThoughtLight1
@CuragousDragon07241
@jesusredeemedme24251
@Faelwyn

You can find out more about this engagement initiative here. Are you wanting to get involved for the month of October? Let us know about it by replying down below this forum spotlight!

Please join me in congratulating our fantastic forum engagers down below!

🔗 Links

• Do you want to join our taglist so you are notified of the next spotlight? Click here!
  • Do you have a thread which you've recently posted that you feel could be highlighted in our next monthly spotlight? Or perhaps you've noticed another thread which you think could be featured in our spotlight? Let us know about it here!
tommy OP Tuesday

@audienta @CalmRosebud @cyanPlatypus6370 @daydreammemories @HachiBee @KatePersephone @LittleEggHarbor @MistyMagic @Optimisticempath @pamharley003 @PatienceImpatiens @Phoenixthepoised @PurpleFlower40 @SparkyGizmo @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @tommy @wishfulWillow6962

MistyMagic Tuesday

@tommy thanks Tommy, I am terrible at filling in that form lol, I just tend to reply to those that I can help and give a good compassionate and helpful reply to.

well done everyone in replying! great job 😊💕

@tommy

Yay, thanks for sharing. Love the list of awesome forum discussions last month!🌞

Big ups to everyone who supported our forums during past month, whether you were able to fill out the form each time or not (lol I missed filling the form on so many days too😅), every drop countsssss, and you're super amazing for helping us make more people feel heard and supported soon-ish!🥳💖

teamwork.gif

Heather225 Tuesday

congratulations everyone! replying in the forums has a huge impact on our members who come to us, vulnerable and seeking care, and i can see the goodness you all bring to them. it shows in them staying with us longer as well. thank you for making them feel seen!

I'm sorry I barely posted... I've barely had the bandwidth to do much of anything beyond survival lately. Hopefully I'll eventually get back on track :)

VictoriaLove7 Wednesday

@tommy

Thank you for this announcement, Tommy! 🐼 

@audienta @CalmRosebud @cyanPlatypus6370 @daydreammemories @HachiBee @KatePersephone @LittleEggHarbor @MistyMagic @Optimisticempath @pamharley003 @PatienceImpatiens @Phoenixthepoised @PurpleFlower40 @SparkyGizmo @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @tommy @wishfulWillow6962

Thank you for going above & beyond to answer questions & help people! ପ(๑ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ๑)ଓ

20241002-182056654_1727868352.jpeg

@tommy Thank you for your wonderful post and indeed! Count me in for the month of October as well. 🌟

Congratulations everyone! Thank you for taking the time to ensure that persons get a reply on their thread. Keep up the amazing work. 💓

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @GentleHealingInitiative @Phoenixthepoised @KristenHR @Aayla @fruityHoliday63 @CouragousDragon0742 @theboymoana @Optimisticempath @strawberryshaken @MistyMagic @hematite43 @CuragousDragon0742 @theboymoana @Mellietronx @ThoughtLight CuragousDragon0724 @jesusredeemedme2425 @Faelwyn

congratulations-congrats.gif

@tommy Naww, thanks a lot. I participated very happily and like to do so in October as well. It was a lot of fun. 🥰

Heather225 Wednesday

@tommy

taking part in the engagement challenge knocking out some needs reply this week!

if you're not sure where to go to help out here's the quick link! https://www.7cups.com/community/#needsreply

purpleSea7109 2 days ago

Well done,all congratulations. 

My name is Purplesea7109. 

I likexto get to know you all. 

floatingLeaf4973 2 days ago

@tommy

Yes, I'd like to be in this list. I'll try to be more active in support. Thank you <3

floatingLeaf4973 2 days ago

@tommy

Congratulations all! Appreciate all of your support! <3

Heather225 2 days ago

progress made on the engagement challenge: i welcomed some new people who needed replies!