Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Have you taken our new Safety Quiz? Tell us here!

Rebekah August 6th

Hi everyone! 🌞

Have you taken the new 2024 Safety Quiz? Let us know by commenting! Please feel free to offer any feedback/ask questions either here or in PMs with me 🌟

If you've not yet taken the quiz and would like to do so, no worries. See the quiz here! If clicking the link doesn't work, here is the URL: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfmyFM8M8rvxeFjXIpfO76i1fKMnLweWPwfG-I1Fq-WTks8Kw/viewform

The quiz itself has some issues with point assignment that I cannot fix. I've tried many ways to combat it but to no avail 🫠 If you feel comfortable, share your score and what you learned/found unexpectedTry not to focus too much on the outcome of the quiz; it's meant to be fun and a way of learning more about site safety!

As mentioned, always feel free to ask any questions or offer feedback, in PMs or in the comments 🌟 I hope you had fun!

mytwistedsoul August 6th

@Rebekah I bombed it 😅 13/26 I liked the encouraging feedback and occasional silliness  😊

Heather225 August 6th

@mytwistedsoul

hey, perfect learning opportunity! 💃

HealingTalk August 6th

@mytwistedsoul 

I can't confess my score... 😄

xxParkerxx August 6th

I got a 13/26 ☹️

I kept laughing at the silly answers tho and I learned a few things so there's that.

Rebekah OP August 6th

@xxParkerxx, aw, 13 is still good! The quiz has some issues with point assignment so you definitely had a higher score!

I'm glad you liked my silly options. I wanted it to be as fun as possible while also promoting site safety! 🌟

xxParkerxx August 7th

@Rebekah

I HATE the number 13 lol.

My mom kept asking me what I was laughing at the whole time lol

jesusredeemedme2425 August 7th

@xxParkerxx

I got the same score! lol

HealingTalk August 6th

I love the spirit of taking it as a learning opportunity and not as an exam.

An opportunity to reflect on Safety issues

Maybe a possibility with the scoring issue might be to set more than one right answer in multiple choices. Including the gray areas into ok answers.

Anyway, congratulations on a great initiative!

Safety is a pillar of 7 Cups. Feeling safe allows us to share our deepest issues.

It also preserves this wonderful, very welcoming, and open community from people with wrong intentions, like our immune system that preserves our body 24/7 from pathogens of all kinds and thus keeps us healthy and fully functional.

May we all be safe, thanks to initiatives like this one!

Thank you again for your unrelenting, constant efforts to keep us safe!

@Rebekah

LittleBirdie30 August 7th

@Rebekah I got a 22/26! We all have things we can always learn! 🤗 Religious figures ARE allowed in profile pictures - now I know! People can also have "Doctor" in their username 😎 Great quiz Rebekah!

@LittleBirdie30

Actually it says you can't have Doctor in your username... It could be misleading, if they're not actually a doctor!

LittleBirdie30 August 7th

@jesusredeemedme2425 LOL I might have read it wrong! Thank you for telling me!

No worries :) Yw <3

purpleSea7109 August 7th

@RebekahI I got 6 out of 26 not good but I got something that is great right.

I can try again can I?

I am just a click away.Xx 

Rebekah OP August 7th

@purpleSea7109, yes! Feel free to take it as many times as you'd like 🌟

@Rebekah

Hi. I got 11/26. The safety quiz was very informative. I learned something from it.

toastydoodler August 7th

@Rebekah fam i got a 7 😅

@Rebekah

first off great design , kudos to whoever made this quizz

second ooof i went below 10 guess i need to read up on rules moew

TU100OT August 7th

The first time I tried it, I got 9 :P

I took it a second time (guilty as charged :P), I got 24/26

SparkyGizmo August 9th

@Rebekah

23/26