Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Who to Contact: Emails, Forms, and Admins

Heather225 May 25th, 2022

With how big this site is, figuring out who to contact can be a little confusing. Here's a quick reference list of who to contact for what, the forms you should know about, and what the different emails you see are used to address.

Emails
community@7cups.com
For community-related questions and reports. This includes but is not limited to account investigations such as user-to-user disputes and multiple accounts, age verification, and general site questions. Note: If you are reporting an inappropriate username or profile, please do not email community. Submit the username for the Safety Patrol to action or consider joining the Safety Patrol so that you can flag profiles and bios. See how you can join HERE

forum@7cups.com
This is to be used for any forum/subcommunities queries only. Link to info HERE!!

support@7cups.com
This is the contact for the technical support team at 7 Cups. Before contacting tech support, we recommend submitting a support ticket, outlining your technical support issue.

reports@7cups.com
The Admin Team uses this for BPS correspondence. What is the BPS?

Forms
If you need to report a user for behavior, submit a ticket and relevant screenshots here

If you need to report an inappropriate username or bio, submit the username to the Safety Patrol to action. If you want to get more actively involved in safety, consider applying for the team!

Account Review Request:
Has your account been deactivated? Please fill out a request to request a review and restoration.

Group Support Emergency Form:
Request on-demand mod help! Our 24/7 staff (schedule) will reply in a timely manner.

Feedback Form:
community input and suggestions.
Please use this form in place of the Product Feature Request on the Help Desk - Refer to this post on how we process feedback.

If you’ve still got questions,
please refer to the 7 Cups Help Desk for general information and frequently asked questions.

Community Management Team
We help out around the community!

@Heather225 -
Director of Community
@ASilentObserver - Community Manager (Group Support + Listener Rooms)
@Hope - Community Manager (7 Cups Academy)
@SoulfullyAButterfly - Content + Growth Paths + Huddles
@CheeryMango - Subcommunities
@EvelyneRose - Quality (Anonymous Evaluations, Listener Coaching Team, etc.)

Ambassadors
Ambassadors are high level listeners who volunteer extra time to lead a project or area of the site. You can view an updated list of ambassadors and other team leaders here.

If I am forgetting any other contacts, please PM me, and I will update this post!

HopieRemi May 25th, 2022

Thank you for this clear post @Heather225

TheJenInBlack May 27th, 2022

Hi there! I’m wondering if we can have a permanent mute button? Just because I get triggered by one or more ppl and I have to see their comments before muting every time in the chat room.

TheJenInBlack June 2nd, 2022

@Heather225

AffyAvo June 2nd, 2022

@TheJenInBlack I think that would be nice to have! Here's the information on feedback/suggestion submissions https://www.7cups.com/forum/SiteUpdates_100/Feedback_37/NewCommunityFeedbackProcess_264411/

TheJenInBlack June 2nd, 2022

Perfect thank you! I think I’ve filled it out already but I’m not sure.

electricTouch2533 June 1st, 2022

This is so helpful! Thank you for putting it all together in one document! 💜

HealingTalk June 1st, 2022

@Heather225

Thank you for such a comprehensive, clear, simple and informative post on such an important topic.

Suggestion: to publicize this post from time to time through the notification system.

This information is so valuable, that it should be widely known, and not get hidden in a place few people visit.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 4th, 2022

@Heather225

Quite helpful, H. Thanks for compiling. ❤

Another form that could be helpful to people here would be the profile flagging form for non-safety patrollers. Here (clickable)

AffyAvo March 22nd, 2023

@Heather225 Reports email is out of date as that's the screenshots email, correct?

Heather225 OP March 29th, 2023

@AffyAvo

updated! thanks!

Lifeson April 28th, 2023

@Heather225, can you tell me how we can private message another user from the community? Or is it not possible? Sorry, I am kinda new here.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 28th, 2023

Hey @Lifeson, welcome to the community!

Member account users can only message listener account users. You can simply click on the profile of a listener and will see a "leave message" (when offline)/ "chat now" (if online) button, that'll take you to the private message screen!

Members cannot message other members or teen account users, so if that's the case, you won't be seeing any button to leave/ send message!

lyricalAngel70 May 2nd, 2023
Thank you so much for such a useful post. I have bookmarked it. @Heather225