Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

“Who can I tell if something’s up?” - Reporting & Contacts

Heather225 March 14th

image-1710441501-removebg_1710443038.png

So something’s come up, you’re feeling a little uneasy, and you want to tell someone. What do you do? We’ve got you covered!

“Report an issue”

We now have a link to take you directly to our support desk! This is our main channel for reporting inappropriate behavior, safety concerns, and Community Guidelines violations. You can find the link in the dropdown on your profile picture, in the Group Rooms and private chats (the three dots), and on the right-hand side of your dashboardWhen in doubt, submit a ticket!

Below is a quick reference list of people you can trust to reach out to:

Trouble in the rooms? Call a Community Moderator.

If you need intervention in the rooms, fill out the Emergency Mod form linked in the Group chat rules (#13).

Admin

Our Community Team is here for you. See a rundown of what they all do here.

Safety specialties:

H (Heather225) - General site safety

Laiba (Hope) - Teen safety

Rahul (ASilentObserver) - Groups/chatrooms concerns 

Evelyne (EvelyneRose) - Listener Quality concerns

Mango (CheeryMango) - Forums Moderation concerns

Bookworm (Bookworm4) - Teen safety & ATL

Ayesha (SoulfullyAButterfly) - General safety concerns

Ambassadors

Our Ambassador Team are our highest-level volunteer leaders, ATLs (Adult Teen Listeners), and representatives of 7 Cups. Check out their bios on this page.

And remember the motto: “if you see something, say something.” We’re here to help!

@Heather225

Always an important reminder, thanks for the update, H!💗

Suryansh March 14th

@Heather225

Thank you, H, for sharing such an informative post! ❤️ I really appreciate the comprehensive details about safety measures and reporting processes across all areas of 7 Cups.

Personally, I believe the inclusion of the "Report an issue" button is a fantastic addition, enhancing visibility and empowering users to contribute to a safer community environment. Let's all utilize this tool effectively to help create a more secure and supportive atmosphere for everyone on 7 Cups.

amiablePeace77 March 14th

@Heather225

Very helpful information, thank you!

Heather225 OP March 15th

@amiablePeace77

my pleasure!