Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Confession

samd136 May 30th, 2017

I want to die. I think about all the ways I could do it. I think about maybe getting help. I need help. I know I do. I want help. I just don't know where to go.

DonnasDaughter May 30th, 2017

@samd136

Hi, I am sorry your a struggling with these feelings right now. It is very brave of you to verbalize these thoughts and declare that you want help and there is help just as you are requesting:) Please use these free resources

1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433)

1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)

www.suicide.org

SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES May 30th, 2017

heartheartheart@samd136

Sillypi May 30th, 2017

I feel like no one will ever love me. My friends care about me, and my family likes me, but everyone leaves eventually. No one sticks around, so no one will ever love me.

DonnasDaughter May 30th, 2017

@Sillypi

A lot of the time we don't take the time to share just how much we love the people in our lives...think about when it was that you last reached out to a friend or family member to show your care for them...I know I am guilty of it. We all are. Life gets so busy sometimes we don't show it often enough, but the love is still there.

It may surprise you just how much love the world has for you, even if it doesn't feel that way right now. Maybe try this suggestion below and definitely keep talking to all of us here, the 7 Cups community loves you and we are not going anywhere:)

Talk to yourself to build a better self-relationship.

When you feel lonely and think you have no friends to talk to, you yourself is the best person to talk to.

It may sound weird and insane but it works. You can simply talk to yourself in your mind or pick up a pen and write yourself a letter. Treat yourself as a friend of yours. Tell about your day and talk about your feeling. You can share crazy ideas with yourself without worrying what others think. This serves as an opportunity to build a better relationship with yourself.

In life, there are many people around you. They come and go. Only very few of them stay till the end. So the most important relationship in life is the self-relationship. You will be clearer of how you feel and what you think after a genuine conversation with yourself.

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/communication/10-things-when-you-feel-lonely.html