Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav
Community /

Relationship Stress

Create a New Thread
Gif Photo Link
Relationship Stress Community: Check-In (July 8 - 14)
by KateDoskocilova
Last post
3 hours ago
...See more Hello there, Relationship Stress Community! We’ve reached the second week of this month <3 To start off this week… * How are you feeling today?  * This or That! Hot or cold drinks? * What is the most relaxing activity in your opinion? Excited to hear from all of you! Have a great week ahead <3 [mocha bear squeezing milk bear in a hug] ------------------------- Are you new to the Relationship Stress community? Introduce yourself here [https://www.7cups.com/forum/relationships/CommunitySpace_1256/NewtotheRelationshipStressCommunityIntroduceyourselfhere_164924/]! Do you want to be the first to get updates on discussions and events? Consider joining the taglist [https://www.7cups.com/forum/relationships/CommunitySpace_1256/RelationshipStressAutomatedTaglist_222210/]! Do you want to be updated on the weekly discussions in the Relationship Support Room? Subscribe to this thread [https://www.7cups.com/forum/relationships/CommunitySpace_1256/RelationshipStressGroupSupportSessionsSchedule_316598/]! Do you want to help out in the Relationship Stress Community? Consider becoming a forum supporter [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSefNgW-Va7dyBx67M3d27INmkndnwm1C3Ywa7NJoFa2EscQkA/viewform] or a room supporter [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSetyJ7jp7W52-EIpqvFYLhfmpsgTW4BbzUwmi9r22OQ9AdH8w/viewform]! ------------------------- tagging the community (click here [https://www.7cups.com/forum/relationships/CommunitySpace_1256/RelationshipStressAutomatedTaglist_222210/] to be added/removed) @00Nyx00 @1funredhead @4Jasmine @6Dragonflies @aabrah @Aathmika @AbbyHarris1976 @abiior @AbusgaKayatasha @Adarlya @adhdgal1992 @adribrown7 @adventurousPal4301 @Affliction1 @Albatrosinthesky @Allieeee1121 @AlyGalaxy @AmandaRose89 @AMomentInTime1830 @Anexmos @Angelcrossing1986 @AnotherPerson92 @answers @AntenorA @aPeacefulafternoon @AquaNavySky @Arman13 @ashlynnmarie22 @AshtynLuv97 @Asru @Athenathebluejay420 @Auditormadness9 @auntmommy @Avaboo @AveryLove @awkwardRice @azureSky1487 @Bea945 @beanie @BeginningFixing @blueberryjean345 @blueDog2773 @BlueEast @Booklover95 @Bossedupx3 @bouncyVoice4149 @braveGlobe2817 @bravePeach4448 @breeuniqemsns @Breevus @brightOcean2387 @BrooklynM @Bubbles120 @bubblyFaith17 @bunnyhugs616 @Busranurr @BwahahaLove @c9frexs @caitlin1217 @Callies07132017 @CalmingStar @Calmpineapple @caringCreature8571 @CaringCharlie @CarrieHolmes @Cexe @charmingbeauty55 @ChrisA97 @Chrisbgood46 @Clarisse29 @Colourfultiger @ComingOutAsNB @CompassionateYoshi88 @confidentVision4766 @conscientiousPineapple1782 @ConversationThot404 @Cparsons816 @CraigyP @crazycountry210 @creativeComputer2115 @DanaMH @dancersoul @dancingLake682 @DanielaC @DanielGarzaV @daydreammemories @decisiveScarf8956 @Den2542 @discreetShip7372 @DogFish1 @doodlefroggie @dopey @EchoTheDragon @electricLily13 @ella12346 @ELLE @Emirson2018 @EncouragingSteps @enthusiasticTortoise6681 @eohseo @Everythingisbetterinyourpyjamas @EvolvedScorpio @Explorer6115 @exuberantStrawberries9544 @faithfulHickory1025 @Falkenberg @fantasticDancer50 @Feepersane @Floatingbubbles @fluffycow27 @forcefulFriend4768 @Foreverchangedbyyou @Francescahelps @FranklyMaple @Freshmelon54 @Friendlycomfort81 @frostedPudding @Gabrielamtineo @generousWriter2778 @glasseyedgrace @GodsBabyGirl1981 @goldenFlower74 @gracefulVoice9463 @grassup @Gtalker8845 @GusteeMoon123 @gymnast9460 @Hailey3 @hairyxsnail @HarmonyBlossom @Hashib22 @HealingBrokenWIngs @healingHeart1111 @healinghearts0718 @Healingwhispers14 @Heartofgold07092019 @heavenlyHug9328 @helloapple1885 @helloCity5743 @hereforyoualways123 @heysunshine12 @hippiewannabe @honestWater4345 @honeypie720 @Hope3729 @hopefulPower54 @HopefulPower54 @HumorousPear1826 @iDeepScar @ILikeCilantro @imaginativeneverhappening @imofficiallyburnt @IMott71 @imrose123 @independentClementine6064 @infinitivethoughts2k19 @ingeniousfriend59 @intuitiveSummer6764 @JamilaBrownPsyD @Janet33 @JellyBean299 @jerom222 @joiefae @jwong611 @k87 @Kailah15 @kasmin21 @Katee02 @Katheryn @KatLis123 @Katrine92 @Kentsch @ketket68 @Kevin2009 @kindJoy3316 @kindLemon2749 @kizzyaaliyah @Kpopcat2020 @LadyDair @LadyInSilence @Lalonso2 @LavenderHere @lavenderOrange4849 @LeafOnABranch @LeoisListening @LePapillon @Lexloveslife @lightDrum8955 @lightLemonIsaac5408 @LightSoul108 @limeVillage7000 @Liv143 @Lovelylady18 @Lunasel @Lunaticphilosopher @luvkyleigh @lyricalPillow74 @lyricalpillow74 @madels20033 @magicalHorizon48 @mamapants @Mared @MarvelousMack11 @Mavvinder @mbrito712 @Mellietronx @Mellifluous11 @Mia1602 @MidwesternCalmSeeker @MikkyA @MilaAvery @MissDaria18 @MithLycos @modestPine7046 @Morpheus13 @MotherOfAVirgo @Mountainmystic777 @Mrrytu @MyownkindaCrazzi @nabilah17ism @navyOcean3488 @ngsuling1986 @niceCLEMEMTINE1415 @niceDaisy36 @Ninab0bina123 @ninetaleslove @NityaSpiritualHealer @NotAllHere713 @Offmytrack @onedirection1213 @OneErased @Open2Change @ouiCherie @OwenJackson73 @pandaprincess9 @Pandora3796 @pathFinder1725 @patientBranch9284 @peachkitty @PerpetuallyKekastrophic @persistentShade5213 @phia7292 @phia7293 @pioneeringSkies8568 @PlumBeechwood7549 @purpleMango7295 @PurplePansies21 @Purplerain00001 @purpleTree4652 @PurpleVelvet @quickwittedOwl8855 @quitahearsyou @Radioguy @Randomguyuk @Rebekahwriter13 @red85 @Rednuc270539 @rheyoflight @richbich @rieeavery1920 @RoboPhantom @Roro36 @RoseJuliet @rosenova1513 @rrrak @ryha3274 @Sadstan869 @Saeraleis @safetysource12 @Sailor57 @SaimaK @sarahR2004 @SavoyTruffle20 @selfloveisthecure88 @SentientiaPoecile @Seri123 @sgtdavis33 @ShareenBirgesBASSCounGDYMH @ShawnMendesGoals @She13 @ShineWithin @shugha14 @Siciturastra @Silver0824 @sincereFarm2814 @Skybar @skyfallingrain @Skywalker2002 @Skyy0 @sociableOcean9153 @Softheart01 @Solivagant2609 @somewhathappy @SophieKate547 @SparklingSnowflake15 @Spiritseaker @SpreadPeaceandlove @SpringWaltz @SquishySquid01 @StardustLetters @starplucker123 @Stephen @stephi0504 @strawberrywillow @Sugarcoat3 @SugareeIsMe091121 @Summershy @sunnyApricot6027 @SupportiveMonkey46 @sweetcake0707 @sweetlife101 @SylvestreX @Tahja07 @Tazzie @thegirlnatureforgot625 @TheMcManager @TheMushroomMan1216 @thisllpass @thisthenewme @Tiger222 @TranquilSkye @TravellingPrincess @tryingmybest7 @unassumingHuman4669 @understandingWater785 @Uniquesmiley @urbanwave @vallllllllllllll @w305 @warmheartedPlace7925 @Warrior2684 @Waves4 @Webehejdjfj @weirdbook @Wildarkberry @WinglessYetFlying @Wittie96 @WriterOfTheNight @WunderfrogWeirdo @xandia @XanFransisco @Xerah @YankeeOrangetiger @SpiritTea
New to the Relationship Stress Community? Introduce yourself here!! ❤️
by ASilentObserver
Last post
5 hours ago
...See more Greetings from the Relationship Stress Community!! Are you new to the Relationship Stress Community? Tell us some things about yourself and get to know others that joined the community this month! Question prompts: What brings you to the Relationship Stress community? What is one thing you love most about yourself (or, perhaps, your loved ones)? Benefits of being a member of the Relationship Stress Community: Give and receive support from others who are in relationships. Share your relationship journey (memories, struggles, challenges) in relevant topics comfortably. Participate in community activities and events (eg. Check-ins, Icebreakers, Forum Discussions) Plus, members who participate regularly could become part of the Relationship Stress team, as well! check this post [https://www.7cups.com/forum/RelationshipSupport_66/IntroduceyourselftotheRelationshipCommunity_239/HowToGetStarted_134558/] with more information on how to navigate the community. Do not be a lurker! Join us and introduce yourself here!! [a brown and white bear dancing together while holding hands] ------------------------- Are you new to the Relationship Stress community? Introduce yourself here [https://www.7cups.com/forum/relationships/CommunitySpace_1256/NewtotheRelationshipStressCommunityIntroduceyourselfhere_164924/]! Do you want to be the first to get updates on discussions and events? Consider joining the taglist [https://www.7cups.com/forum/relationships/CommunitySpace_1256/RelationshipStressAutomatedTaglist_222210/]! Do you want to be updated on the weekly discussions in the Relationship Support Room? Subscribe to this thread [https://www.7cups.com/forum/relationships/CommunitySpace_1256/RelationshipStressGroupSupportSessionsSchedule_316598/]! Do you want to help out in the Relationship Stress Community? Consider becoming a forum supporter [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSehAkk72S0RWV1oQ5zShECQ6s-_fDYaxPE974iHorzqNRo1Ag/viewform] or a room supporter [https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSetyJ7jp7W52-EIpqvFYLhfmpsgTW4BbzUwmi9r22OQ9AdH8w/viewform]!
Group Support Feedback for the Relationship Stress Community ✨💓
by KateDoskocilova
Last post
2 days ago
...See more Hello community! This forum thread has been created for the purpose of sharing the feedback our amazing hosts have received for the discussions they have hosted!
Relationship issues
by Jealousmonkey
Last post
9 hours ago
...See more Okay well here goes. I have been with my fiance since July of 2018. I have had issues with being too clingy and jealous. I have had relationships without this, but in this 1 I am obsessive and about the stupidest things. I follow him around like a lost puppy most of the time he is home. My most recent relationship was a mess... He was with someone but wanted to join another in the relationship... He destroyed me emotionally because he told me they were done so we could explore a relationship and I don't believe it ever was. I eventually ended it. The other significant relationship was with my ex husband whom I was with off and on for 12 years. He was extremely abusive both emotionally and physically. We have been divorced for almost 3 years. My dad was also very controlling and verbally and emotionally abusive. I haven't been around a healthy relationship, but want to learn to fully trust my partner... Any tips or advice would be seriously appreciated. I don't want to lose him, I know he is meant for me and our kids (my boys call him dad and his son calls me mom).
I need help and advice
by SpiritTea
Last post
2 days ago
...See more Hi there! I'm new to this... I've been in a 9mo relationship that I really enjoy, but lately there's been a lot of arguments and I feel really bad about them. I don't know if I'm the problem or if it's not me? I'm just stressed and feeling bad. I really love my bf and I don't want to break us apart or anything. I just want to inprove
Lost my bestfriend/requited crush(?)
by forestfaoladh
Last post
Sunday
...See more Weve been great friends since we were about 13. We recently got kind of flirtatious, and it was obvious we both liked each other, but neither wanted to make the first move. Earlier this year, we had a fight about something irrelevant, and we did the typical Im not talking to you for a couple days thing. I had always been the first to talk and fix it in our past fights, so I decided to let him make the first move. Two weeks went by, and no word from him. I got tired of waiting, and I texted him first... I told him I felt like I was putting more work and compromise in the relationship than he was, so he just replied with fine. I guess thats how you really feel. After that, he started acting stand-offish, so I tried giving him some space. This went on for about a month. So, I tried fixing it AGAIN. I asked him if he was upset with me, as we werent as close as we used to be... he said no, I have no reason to be upset so I assumed he was being truthful. I tried texting him again, but all I got were likes or one word replies. If I got a genuine conversation it was a miracle. this went on for 2 more months. Last week I finally blew up at him and he just kept gaslighting me. I found out from a friend that the reason for his new behavior was due to our original big argument, where I said I felt like I was putting more into our relationship. Apparently after that argument, he gave up on me. We used to say I love you every night :(
Let it Go!
by CheeryMango
Last post
Friday
...See more Breakups can often leave us with heavy, painful feelings, and with a desire to change in order to move forward after the end of the relationship. Moving forward involves identifying the painful emotions or thoughts and labeling what we prefer to feel or think. In this exercise, try to list 2-3 feelings or thoughts that you can change or let go of in your personal life, then try to list 2-3 feelings or thoughts that you would want to have instead. Sample Response: 1. I want to let go of the hurt, resentment and sadness that I currently feel from my recent breakup 2. I want to experience peace, happiness and self-love.
Space After Argument
by Mikanicolay
Last post
Friday
...See more Is it normal that my bf wants space for over a week after an argument? He’s also been going through stress outside of the relationship.
annoying program leader
by Disneywoman
Last post
Friday
...See more From October 2013-March 2020  I went to an in-person program in Achilles (not actual) name  I would go 2 of the four days they're open so that means Mondays and Thursdays.  It was lead by three "peer facilators" they just implented what us, the participants choose to do each month and what we eat each month. Sometimes the things that we might do might involve  a "field trip" to like the Royal Provincial Museum in Toto, or once to the Science Centre, or once to see the (school) actual "field trip" version of Medieval Times (hated that), to the Toto Zoo, etc.   One of the peer facilators I really didn't have a good relationship with- for the story purpose I will call her "Briar" because she was like that for me.   The only other fake names I'm going to be using is "Willow" for my home town,  "Oliver" for another town east of me,  and "Pickwick" for a town west of both me and "Achilles" and one city: Toto.    I'm going to call another leader (at the time of the one of the three stories) "Raven"  and the other leader "Kara".    One other person who I will just call "Bryce" minor thing-because we would eat lunch there at the building that if Briar and I happen to be at the same table together she would nitpick about "how messy I made the table" afterwards but at this time in the program we had to sign up for I'm calling it chores -cooking, doing the dishes, vacuuming, cleaning the bathrooms, doing garbage/recycling and wiping the tables.   When I volunteer to wipe the tables-I found others' made more of a mess on their tables then I made on mine. Now bigger fish to fly- (one note: I have a memory like an elephant) In 2016-I was only going to the program once a week (Monday) because I was in another program (which I discovered was a waste of my time). So that for weeks ahead of time that the leaders said that for lunch "they would take care of it"   But then getting closer that early morning prior to the trip that they had to be talking to a "higher up" for lack of a better word- but they still claimed they're would still "deal with" lunch.    Well I show up on the trip-Monday and I'm question about no food bags and Briar was rudely said "We told you to bring your own lunch" . But I discovered from others-that 1)that only happened on Wednesday of the previous week and I never go on Wednesday as well as 2) the previous Thursday when I wasn't there.  So how the *** was I suppose to know that?    I'm so lucky I had a bank card by that time because I would have been totally hungry by the time I got back to Willow if I hadn't had a bank card.    In June or July  of 2018 the day-program went to their last Baseball game (Toto's colorful birdy mascot) because of the fact a lot of people signed up but not a lot of people showed up so that tickets went instead to leaders' family members.  Well anyway the way we went to the baseball game was by Commuter Train.  Note I'm not 100% sure how the group tickets worked but I been taking the train for most of my life but I somehow knew at the time (and this is the important bit) that if you get on as a group in let's say "Achilles" that people who might get on in "Willow" are not covered by the group ticket either going in or out of Toto.  Oh- one more thing Briar is more of a driver then a commuter The week before when I left the room our program was in one of the leaders, Kara,  who lived over in Oliver said she might be waiting for the train in Willow on the base-ball day. The day came and only Bryce and I were waiting at the Willow train station.   I had a "Transit" card so I had tapped it before heading up to the platform to wait for the train don't know what "Bryce" did about paying.  Well Bryce and  I got on the train and Kara, Raven as well as my friend "G" and a couple of others got on.  And "Briar" and a couple more (but not a lot) got on in "Pickwick".    We went to the baseball game and then left early of course and on the train ride home I somehow mentioned  I tapped my transit card before leaving Toto's Union Station and for the rest of the trip between then and when Briar got off in Pickwick station- it was a loop of conversation  between me and Briar.     The conversation was like "You should get the group ticket from Raven" and I was like "It doesn't cover me and Bryce because we got on in Willow not in Achilles"  and the loop get going over and over until Briar got off the train.  Then after one more other stop (Achilles) where everyone else got off Bryce and I got off in Willow. Last one this happened in Dec 20218 for story context I need to name a former classmate and his two sisters. The Classmate I will call "Axel" he was my age  and the sisters the oldest sister Amelia is my own sister's age,  and the other sister I will call Alice for this story. Oh and I have to mention my own sister so I'm calling her Luna.    I have to mention one thing-first thing we have to do in the morning at the program is check-ins and we go around the room and saw how our weekend was if it was a Monday or how we're feeling, or how our week was and most of the time we're allowed to take about "problems" that came up in our lives.  For instance one woman was I think complaing about either her son or her daughter-in-law/ daughter or son-in-law, or  she was complain about her grandchildren (I'm not sure which) and another person once talked about being in a bad relationship at the time as some examples of "problems" that have been mentioned during check-in.  Now let's get into the story- on Wednesday right before the holidays my parents and I are at home and Luna calls and tells us that Alice has posted on *** about the fact Axel had died.  I guess I was kind of in shock I guess?  So the next day which would have normally be a joyful day for me was the opposite of joyful -I didn't feel much like participating because even though I didn't know Axel very well (beside the fact that when Axel and I 15/16 he and his two older sisters were fully orphan even though the sisters were adults at that point) but what was very rude is that during check-in I was going to share my news about Axel's death but the person leading the check-in was Briar and she said something like "only happy things only" which was pretty unfair.  So I felt even less like participating then I normal would have and she basically didn't care or basically told me to "shut up" I can't remember which when I tried to tell her later and that was right before our pot-luck lunch.  If it wasn't for the potluck I would have just up and left after Briar's comment So instead of being able to tell the whole group as whole about the shock of classmate's death, I had to wait for people to approach me noticing I was upset and talk to me and ask me why I was upset and having to tell people several times in one day was kind of annoying
Health
by optimisticSquare6762
Last post
June 27th
...See more Cant get a diagnosis. Sick of this. Crying all the time. Honestly its making me really suicidal. Anyone else beent rhough something like this? Im stuck in this room.
Codependency?
by hardworkingBeechwood6063
Last post
June 27th
...See more So, I'll try to explain my situation as clearly as I can.  I've been seeing a guy for some months now. I have never clearly and fully committed to him, as deep down I think he is no match. Even so, I need his company. I need human company, I'm lonely and he is the only source that can provide such.  He is a good guy, treats me really well, but i just can't see us as a "we". It would be cringe. Every time I tried to cut off contact, I would come back with more force: it feels unbearable to stay away, I cannot focus on anything else in my life, as he is become the centre of my days.  It's awful, because I can't even enjoy the time we spend together, because of course he wants to know where we stand and wants full committment. I feel like a bad person, because I keep on clinging to him, not leaving him free. I keep on wanting to satisfy my needs purely and solely through this relationship. It's addictive. I'ts addictive to have someone care for you and love you. But what when you can't reciprocate?  He deserves everything. Everytime we are apart i miss having him by my side so much. I have no mor hobbies or can't take care of myself for this matter. I've developped such a toxic attachment, that would better only if i decided to commit to this fully. I just don't know why it wouldn't be the best decision for me. Maybe i'm not that happy in the relationship after all. Well, I just wanted to vent a little bit. This whole situation pains me very. I just needed to let this all out. Me feeling stupid, child-like.  I would like please not to have advice, as this situation is pretty delicate. Any other words or comment are fine by me.
I can’t trust my partner
by powerfulPlum3916
Last post
June 22nd
...See more He’s broken my trust so many times. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong. He says he’s going to stop hurting me but I question, What else is he capable of doing?
A Romantic STORY
by NeilSakil
Last post
May 15th
...See more So i met a in social Media.We chat a lots. Talk in Audio call. We are so supportive to each.Then One day she Said to Me-"You're my type.I wish i have a Boyfriend Like You."I Feel so good.Then she wanna meet With me. After 4 Months of talking we were met with Each other.Then We talked,Drunk,Ate.It’s kinda Date.She is so beautiful and Cute.I fall in love with her.She kinda look like an Angel After that Met I tested her hello "how are you?,".She Don't reply me.Then a called her.She Don't Pick up my Phone.Then She Put my Number In Black list. I think she hate me now.Because I'm so ugly and she is so sweet girl.Ugly male people like me Don't deserved to being love I think she have a rich and handsome boyfriend now
Letting things go
by neonPear2303
Last post
April 24th
...See more I’m honestly not sure if this is the right place to put this but I need to say it somewhere So basically me and my sister were participating in an activity and we were supposed to all move around and one, do the same things as one, and speak as one, but it was not going well and at some point the director of this activity told everybody to just stop because it wasn’t working at all well during this time everyone started talking all at once and we were in close proximity and the director had just said to be quiet so I yelled at everyone to just shut up (which was definitely not ths thing to do in the situation) and my sister turned and slapped me in front of all these people -I should mention we are a strange pair people always comment on how well we gay along and it’s true we never fought-  which shocked me so much I went completely nonverbal for the rest of the activity, which is weird for me because I’m a very loud person, what made it worse was no one noticed. I was there completely silent balled up in the corner and the only person who even noticed me there was a younger friend who asked to borrow my phone. now this whole event wouldn’t be so bad if not for something that happened months later, I was talking to one of our mutual friends with my sister when I offhanded mentioned the event and she said  “What do you mean, I have never slapped you. That didn’t happen.” It messed with me so bad that it was constantly on my mind and led to several breakdowns at seemingly random times for over a year and a half. I tried talking to her about if again but she swears she can’t remember and I know it doesn’t matter to her but it’s tearing me apart inside,
why me
by
Last post
April 16th
...See more why ,my sister is  is so annoying why she dont respect me, are all siblings same?

Relationship Stress

Welcome to Relationship Stress! This is a safe, supportive and inclusive place where you can discuss everything and anything related to Relationships.

What are the different forum topics for Relationship Stress?

Breakups & Divorce: Are you going through a breakup or divorce? Talk about it here.

Community Space: A place for introductions, icebreakers and check-ins!

Coping Tools & Resources: Need some resources? Find them here!

Dating Issues/Tips: A place for all things dating.

Friendships: A place for all things friendships.

Relationship Space: A place for all things relationships.

Sexual Health: Need to discuss sexual health? Do it here!

Share Your Story: Share Your Story here!

Teens Only Zone: A place for teens to discuss.

The Self-Care Lounge: Take good care of yourself here!

How can I help?

You can help us by simply responding to threads and sharing your story (if you're comfortable). Check-in with us, join a discussion, or start one! Alternatively, you can join us as a Forum Leader. Check out this thread for more information.

Helpful Threads

Taglist: Do you want to stay up to date with our community? Then join our tag list to be notified whenever there is a new discussion or update within the community!

Relationship Stress FAQ

Q: Are there any sub-community specific guidelines that we need to adhere to?

A: You can find sub-community specific guidelines below, which you should follow in addition to the general forum guidelines.

Q: Are there any live group chat rooms?

A: Yes! Adults can join us every Thursday in the Relationships chat room

Help! I still have a question!

If you need help, feel free to contact a community leader or post here, and someone will contact you!

Community Guidelines

Welcome to the Relationship Stress Community!!

✔ Maintain a positive and constructive environment in the Relationship Stress Community. 

✔ Kindly do not express judgments, attack or impose beliefs onto anyone within the community. 

✔ Please do not double post in different areas of forums & always ensure you're posting in the correct area so you can get better support.  To know the various forum areas & get an overview of the community, please Click Here!!

✔ Please do not SPAM any part of the forums with unrelated links or ads.  

Community Leaders
Community Mentor Leader
Group Support Mentor / Teen Star
Community Resources

Making the Sub-Community your home!!

★ Get started with Relationship Community!!

Relationship and Friendship Support  Sub-Community Guide

Welcome Resource: Welcome to the Relationship Support Subcommunity!!

★ Discussion Calendar: Resource for you to know the upcoming support sessions on Relationships. 

★ Breakup FAQs: This is a great resource for all those who experiencing break-up struggles in their lives. 

7Cups Self-Help Guides: to help you a bit to deal with certain issues you may face in your relationships. 

✔ Breakups

✔ Family Relationships

✔ Surviving Domestic Assault

✔ Forgiveness

★ Ember's Relationship Resources: a list of resources that could help you in understanding your relationships better. 

★ 12 Relationship Tips: A good checklist to improve your relationships. 

Relationship Support Wiki: the place where you can find some great resources on relationships. 

Other Resources:

★ The Relationship Support Forum Team: Learn more about the Relationship Support Community Leadership & Moderation Team. 

★ Apply to be a Forum Supporter!: If you're not a Forum Supporter and would like to be one, please apply through the application. 

★ Become part of the Relationship Support Team:

✔  To join Forum /  Feed Sub-Team, please Click Here!!

✔  To join the Adult Support Team, please Apply Here!!

Thank you!! heart