Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New to the Relationship Stress Community? Introduce yourself here!! ❤️

ASilentObserver August 1st, 2018

Greetings from the Relationship Stress Community!!

Are you new to the Relationship Stress Community? Tell us some things about yourself and get to know others that joined the community this month!
Question prompts:

What brings you to the Relationship Stress community?

What is one thing you love most about yourself (or, perhaps, your loved ones)?

Benefits of being a member of the Relationship Stress Community:

Give and receive support from others who are in relationships.

Share your relationship journey (memories, struggles, challenges) in relevant topics comfortably.

Participate in community activities and events (eg. Check-ins, Icebreakers, Forum Discussions)

Plus, members who participate regularly could become part of the Relationship Stress team, as well!

Here are some quick links for you to check out:

our taglist! Join in to get updates on discussions and events.

check out this post for updates on weekly discussions!

check out our newest check-in here!

check this post with more information on how to navigate the community.

If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact KatePersephone (teens and adults) or reply on this thread!

Do not be a lurker! Join us and introduce yourself here!!

tagging our newest subcribers: @determinedDrum4627Ayu @modestWriter18 @pretendflyer @Danyaabbasi @hardworkingPond3054 @SageTurtle @Promivala614 @softTree9053 @CafeGirl42 @problematiclife27 @orangeCup3761 @BrazenBrunette @christylucia96 @SerenNova @rationalApple816 @KiyKiy16 @navyLemon4199 @HurrMan @imaginativeJet6179 @lilacperfume124 @Planticorn7 @FindingMyVoice2 @LostInGame @Bibbbbu
ard
happy-dance.gif

[a brown and white bear dancing together while holding hands]

Are you new to the Relationship Stress community? Introduce yourself here!

Do you want to be the first to get updates on discussions and events? Consider joining the taglist!

Do you want to be updated on the weekly discussions in the Relationship Support Room? Subscribe to this thread!

Do you want to help out in the Relationship Stress Community? Consider becoming a forum supporter or a room supporter!

Edited by KatePersephone on 30.09.24

bountifulHand44 March 19th, 2019

@AbbyHarris1976 Thank you for helping me to be a better person!! You're so generous !! 😍😍😘😘💞💞💞💕💕💕💕💕💕

AbbyHarris1976 March 19th, 2019

@bountifulHand44

I am thankful for your appreciation and I am also glad, and very honored, that I have been able to help as well! smileyblushheart

This is what it's all about for me on 7 Cups! smiley

bountifulHand44 March 25th, 2019

@AbbyHarris1976 wonderful!! 😍😘💞💕💕💕

AbbyHarris1976 March 25th, 2019

@bountifulHand44

Im going to raise one of my 7 Cups of Coffee to make a toast ... to 7 Cups, to the Friendships/Relationships board, and to wonderful listeners like YOU who help keep it going!

☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

😋😍🥰

@AbbyHarris1976

@AbbyHarris1976 Coffee celebration !! 🎇🎆🎉😍😘🌹💞💕💕💕💕

AbbyHarris1976 March 25th, 2019

@bountifulHand44

This is great! 😎🥳🥰

Ive been reading your posts here & I really like how youre being so welcoming ... its just so amazing! 😊

I also really like coffee!! ☕️ Im a coffeeholic 😂🤣 This weekend, Im going to a coffee laugher for some coffee & conversation. 👍

bountifulHand44 March 26th, 2019

@AbbyHarris1976 wow you are doing very well, , well done!!! 😍😘💞💞💕💕💕💕

AbbyHarris1976 March 26th, 2019

@bountifulHand44

Thank you so much, and lets hope this continues! 🥳

I also believe youre doing quite well as a listener lately! 👍 Keep up the improvement & good work! 👍😊😍

bountifulHand44 March 26th, 2019

@AbbyHarris1976 I hope the near future smile brightly!! 🤗😍😘💞💕💕💕

AbbyHarris1976 March 26th, 2019

@bountifulHand44

I hope so, too 😊🥰😊

rollie1293 March 20th, 2019

Hello, I'm rollie1293, still a bit new here.

Lillythelistener March 20th, 2019

Hi I

bountifulHand44 March 21st, 2019

@Lillythelistener I am so happy to hear that !! 😘💞💞💕💕💕💕💕💕

@rollie1293 Welcome to 7 cups!! I hope you get what you are looking for and more!!

Best wishes!! 😘💞💕💕💕💕💕

rollie1293 March 27th, 2019

@bountifulHand44

Thanks 😊

bountifulHand44 March 28th, 2019

@rollie1293 You are welcome!! 😘💞💞💕💕

bountifulHand44 March 28th, 2019

@rollie1293 You are welcome!! 😘💞💞💕💕

JasmineHope20 March 21st, 2019

Hello everyone! I'm Jasmine from the Philippines. I'm in a long distance relationship with my Australian boyfriend (we're 21 and 24, he's a bit older). Due to primarily long distance and cultural difference, I feel there's a lot more challenges that we must overcome to make the relationship work. But we are very committed and in fact we are already 1 year together and we look forward to making a future together.

JasmineHope20 March 21st, 2019

@JasmineHope20

I would like to connect with people who are in similar relationships for support. 😊

goodScarf9175 March 22nd, 2019

@JasmineHope20 I am in a long distance relationship. Its becoming pretty hard lately. You are not alone and im new too, looking for support

@JasmineHope20 welcome to 7 cups ! I hope you find who you are looking for and the help that you want to get!!

Best wishes !! 😘💞💞💕💕💕💕💕

SLP2Be March 21st, 2019

I'm a new member and am grateful to find this group. I've had my life tipped upside down by my husband's infidelity(again) and it's a hard decision to stay in the relationship and make it work. We have 3 kids and he is begging for me to keep our family together. So here I am trying (again) . I've been to marriage counseling, and it's important but surprisingly not as supportve to me as the person who was betrayed, as I was hoping it would be. I was basically told if you choose to stay you need to put in the hard work and learn to get past this. Easier said than done when it had caused me to develop severe anxiety and a little depression from this. I guess I feel like me having to put in the hard work for his choices makes me resentful. I feel like he's getting away with it by me staying. But my kids are happy that I let him come home :( I guess I feel a little trapped. Even if not a single person reads this, I feels good to have a medium to let it out

Resilientbitch March 22nd, 2019

Hi everyone. I am new here.

Morph2 March 23rd, 2019

Hello :)

brodiemaskell March 23rd, 2019

Hey everyone Im Brodie

Texasgirl83 March 23rd, 2019

Hello and good morning to all of you here. I am new to this group and just want to introduce myself to you. I am a TX girl with a wounded heart but am here to mend the pieces. I am excited to get to know each of you and the struggles you have overcome. 🌸

Texasgirl83 March 25th, 2019

Hey everyone my name is Tausha. I am excited and hopeful about this group!! 🌟💫🌈

braveMan619 March 25th, 2019

So what exactly is this group for? @Texasgirl83

gentleKamelia24 March 25th, 2019

Hi guys ...i am Kamelia.Nice to meet you all !

@gentleKamelia24 nice to meet you too Kamelia!! welcome to 7 cups!! I hope you get what you are looking for and more !!

Wish you the best !! 😘💞💞💕💕💕

itsjunaid March 30th, 2019

@gentleKamelia24 how are you

patientTruth56 April 1st, 2019

@gentleKamelia24 nice to meet you kezza If you need to talk. Give me a shout

KittyKittenCat3 March 26th, 2019

Hello! You can call me Kitty. I'm 18 and FtM transgender. I joined this group as my parents- mainly my father- Is extremely toxic to my mental health and well being (I have PTSD and he is my main trigger). I don't really have any friends or anyone to go to and seek support from, so I'm hoping I could make some friends here.

kindOak6393 April 20th, 2019

@KittyKittenCat3 hello Kitty, nice to meet you. I'm so happy to hear (read) you say that out loud. A lot of people in your situation would not have such awareness. I think it's a huge step you are reaching out and you seem to have already indentified your relationship is toxic!

JJ793 March 28th, 2019

Hi, my name is Jordan!

CausticAL17 March 29th, 2019

Hi I'm Quinton, how is everyone?

Madcat98 March 29th, 2019

@CausticAL17 I

Texasgirl83 March 30th, 2019

Hey everyone hope yall are having an amazing weekend! I am Tausha! New to the group! Cant wait to get to know your stories.

KeziahJo March 31st, 2019

Hi Im Keziah. Recently Ive moved back home and just dont have a social life at all and Im feeling really depressed from it...