Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Confess

trueconfidant123 July 1st

Hey everyone!

I'm back with yet another twisted question for the community. 

We all have secrets. Dark, neat, wild, and all the kinds that can possibly exist. No one is a saint. No one can be a saint. We all have a past. A past worth cherishing or a past worth loathing.

What's your best kept secret? 

Or 

What's something no one knows about you?

Let's CONFESS

trueconfidant123 OP July 1st

I will start us off. 

I faked a stomach ache in seventh grade to avoid writing a history test in school. My parents were convinced enough to let me skip the test. But as a compensation for my guilt, I went on to score full marks in the next test. 

drinking-wine.gif

Tinywhisper11 July 1st

@trueconfidant123 you naughty girl😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

@Tinywhisper11

It's not that bad, come on 😂 tell me about you 😏

Tinywhisper11 July 1st

@trueconfidant123 I have nothing to confess I'm a angel 😇

😂😂😂😂

@Tinywhisper11

Oh please 😭😂🫵🏻

Tinywhisper11 July 1st

@trueconfidant123 😁😇😁

@Tinywhisper11

bubba-love.gif

Tinywhisper11 July 1st

@trueconfidant123 it came up in a group chat on cups, that chocolate grows on plants, there are chocolate seeds. So I rolled straight to my carer and asked if I could plant a chocolate tree, and grow my own chocolate. My carer laughed and told all the other carers😥 I was laughed at for the rest of the week (only friendly laughter though) 

apparently chocolate trees are not a thing, it's cocoa plants or something they make chocolate from

@Tinywhisper11

Yeah but that is not nice of the carers. They shouldn't have mocked you. I would have protested for you. But you are so cute. Here's a whole chocolate land for you. 🥺❤️🍫 

candy-trees-drink-ctrl.gif

Tinywhisper11 July 1st

@trueconfidant123 yaaay chocolate land😋 thanks sweetie ❤❤I love you ❤❤ and it's ok my carers think of me like a child I guess, I've had to learn everything that a child learns early in life, so I say silly things sometimes, and they have a good laugh. I'm used to it ❤

@Tinywhisper11

Alright if you take it positively, and if you're cool with it that's all that matters. Love you, too. ❤️

slowdecline48 August 11th

I take the Fifth.