Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Community Kindness Event! ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’–

January 4th

We aren't stopping, are we? The Kindness Project, ever since it got started has been doing its best and marvellous efforts to inspire more and more kindness in the community!

What's new now, fristo? Tell us!

We proudly introduce to you..ย ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ž๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜!

This is a special kindness event hosted in the Special Events Room. Let me give you a forum version of this chatroom event. Sharing with you a question, an activity, and a game that you can answer and play in this thread!

We will also be using this thread to tag participants from the chatroom kindness event whenever we host it!

๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: What kind message can you say to yourself right now?โค๏ธ

๐—”๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†: Say something kind to the entire community!

๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โฆ‚

Itโ€™s Kindness Version of the Hangman Game. We present to you a kindness value word with consonant letters missing. You need to guess one letter at a time and if you guess the word you win a magical boon of having that value absorbing into your being!

To play this game, reply to this thread with a kindness value word with consonant letters missing, such as: __ E __ย  E __ O __ E __ __ E

If someone guesses a right letter, you fill that letter in your word!

(Answer: Benevolence)

Likewise, you may post a value word related to kindness, with missing consonant letters!

Others would guess the missing consonant letters! They may guess one letter at a time. They may say any letter and you will fill it in the word if it's there!ย 

The first to guess the word correctly gets the magical boon! They now have this kindness quality!

308879597-429979672565861-1401457555656190695-n-photoroom-1_1704379343.png

If you are a mentor or mentor equivalent, we invite you to using the kindness nomination form (clickable) and helping us spot and celebrate more kind cupsers!

Anyone (mentor or not) may participate in spreading more happiness in the community by using the appreciation form!

January 4th

@DanCat1128 you hosted so well today! It was the first time ever we hosted it and it was so loved, all thanks to you Dan, and your awesome and sweet hosting skills!

Tagging some participants who shared a nice time with us in the kindness event!

@elfinnaย @CallumKing2000ย @Scornย @communityModEverย @politeBlueberry2530ย @seaspiritย @SleepyPersonForeverย @Meimeienย 

Thanks for sharing this good time with us today!ย ๐Ÿ’™

kindness-magic.gif

DanCat1128 January 4th

@Fristo

Thank you!!!! I had sooo much fun!!!!! I'm happy everyone had fun!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

SleepyPersonForever January 4th

Yes it was a lot of fun! I definitely enjoyed and look forward to seeing more events like this ๐Ÿ˜

DanCat1128 January 4th

@SleepyPersonForever

We can definitely see what we can do!!!

elfinna January 4th

@DanCat1128

It was a lot of fun. Should have more kindness eventa loved itย 

CallumKing2000 January 4th

@Fristo Thanks fo tha tagย 

YourCaringConfidant January 4th

Ooooohhhhh Fristo, I love this!! I can think of 2 words off the top of my head. Lol.ย 

1. _ A _ I _ _ (Someone better guess this easy! *wink wink* ;)

2. A _ I A _ _ E (Guess the sweetest ๐Ÿฐ around. Hehe.)

I offer a great big hug for the first person to guess my words of kindness. โ™กโ™กย 

LoveMyMoonflowers January 4th

@YourCaringConfidant

my silly brain guess the first one but i can guess the second one hehe. ๐Ÿ’œ the second one is amiable (: for our sweet amiable Bunny. ๐Ÿ’™ย 

Canโ€™t guess the first one* typos ๐Ÿ™ˆย 

@LoveMyMoonflowers *gasp* It's in front of your face. Hehe. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃย 

@YourCaringConfidant

๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

@LoveMyMoonflowers You can do it, Ni. Right in front of you. ๐Ÿคฃ

@YourCaringConfidant

caring? :o

@LoveMyMoonflowers BINGO! You got it! Yayyyyy. I thought it would be so easy. ๐Ÿคฃ Well at least your brain had some fun. Lol. Great job. I'll be back with your huggie! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— *jumps up and down* Yayyyyyyy Ni is amazing.ย 

Hehe okie.

@LoveMyMoonflowers Here's your hug as promised for guessing both of my kindness words! โ™กย 

2143710f-70a1-478d-87b3-180d23d24869_1704383398.jpeg

January 4th

@LoveMyMoonflowers aw awesome, Amiable!!

@Fristo

hehe

@LoveMyMoonflowers Ding Ding! Yayyyy! You got that right for sure! The sweetest Bunny she is. @amiableBunny4016 We love you!!!ย 

@YourCaringConfidant

we do! ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ’™

amiableBunny4016 January 4th

@YourCaringConfidant

Nooooo ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญDesireeeee ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’• sweetest Desiree in the world :)ย 

@amiableBunny4016

*huggles for bunny* ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’œ

@amiableBunny4016 Awww Bunny, it's in your username! So of course, you popped in my mind when I think kindness. โ™ก You always need to know you matter to us, kindness crusader! Yes that's right--- that's you! And congratulations once again. :)ย 

January 4th

@YourCaringConfidantย _ A _ I _ _ย 

Does the letter N come in it?ย ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Fristo Yup, N is in the first one. :)ย 

January 4th

@YourCaringConfidant hehe it was Caring!ย ๐Ÿ˜

January 4th

@YourCaringConfidant You said N is the first one, so I thought it starts with Nย ๐Ÿ˜›

@Fristo Oohhh sorry for confusion, I mentioned N was in the first word but not that it started with it. Lol. Thanks for playing, Fristo. :) I love this entire thread! So creative and fun.ย 

DanCat1128 January 4th

@Fristo

Caringย 

@DanCat1128 Caring is correct. We've got someone who guessed both words right already but thanks for guessing. โ™ก :) I thought it would be pretty easy. I can't wait to see what other words people put do I can try and guess. Lol.ย 

@YourCaringConfidant

awwe desi friend thatโ€™s so cute. ๐Ÿ’™ *hugs* thank you ๐Ÿ’œ you da best ๐Ÿ’™

1.ย _ Eย _ย _ย _ E

2.ย _ย _ O Uย _ย _ย _ย _ Uย _ย 

Letโ€™s see who can guess these first! ๐Ÿ’œ hehe. ๐Ÿ’™ย 

@LoveMyMoonflowers Is the first word Desire? Add an exta e at the end and you'll have my name. Lol. *racking my brain over here on the 2nd word*ย 

@YourCaringConfidant

awwe hehe, no, itโ€™s not desire. ๐Ÿ˜›ย 

January 4th

@LoveMyMoonflowers Does the letter S come in the second one?ย ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

@Fristo

nope ๐Ÿ˜… it doesnโ€™t.ย 

@LoveMyMoonflowers Ohhh no s in the 2nd word? And I am over here just knowing that it ended it -ous. Lol. This is challenging!ย 

January 4th

@LoveMyMoonflowers Letter R?

@Fristo

nopity-nope. ๐Ÿ˜…

well, this is fun! ๐Ÿ˜‚

January 4th

@LoveMyMoonflowers give us a hint hehe