Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Choose Kindness Game!

January 5th

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴏᴏꜱᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅɴᴇꜱꜱ ɢᴀᴍᴇ

What will you do?

You will say any cupser's username (anyone to whom you want to gift some heartwarming kindness and upliftment), and all of us will then say kind things starting with the first letter of their name! 😊❤️

𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲, 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀:

F for Fristo (@Fristo), F for _____ (say something positive -a word, phrase, or essay starting with the letter F)

More could then join you and say a positive word starting with F like 'Fresh' (I feel fresh and all set 😎), or some phrase starting with F like 'First to Smile', or even a long essay starting with the letter F like 'For you, fristo, I must say you ... (so on, you can continue like that!)'

If someone else said it, feel free to join them to say more kind things starting with the first letter of the cupser!

Make sure to tag their username correctly, so that they know people are saying nice things starting with the first letter of their name! To tag, you say @username (replace ‘username’ with theirs).

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 '𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲'. 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐲:

H for Holiday, H for ______ (say something positive -a word, phrase, or essay starting with the letter H)

It could be a single word like "Hurray!"

It could be a phrase like "Hope we have a fun and relaxing time today!"

It could even be an essay starting with the letter H!

𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 (𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚)!

More Words Examples:

C for Cups, C for _________ (say something positive -a word, phrase, or essay starting with the letter C)

S for School, S for _______ (say something positive -a word, phrase, or essay starting with the letter S)

hehe, wait, I know school isn't favorite of many. But keep this rule in mind -only positive things are allowed to be said 😛 If you got nothing good to say, say nothing, I mean do not say 'nothing' literally hehe, but you can lurk and observe the good things others would say!

Let's get the fun started! Let's choose kindness today, every day!

the-choose-kindness-game-the-inquisitive-mom-photoroom-4-1_1704454453.png

Also, check out The Community Kindness Event! (here is a poem: A Honey Pot 🍯 is lickable, and the text in blue is clickable!)

LoveMyMoonflowers January 12th

@Tinywhisper11

🥺💕 you vvv sweet lovable lolaaa-beaniee 🥺

Tinywhisper11 January 12th

@Fristo @cottonn c for cotton c for cute fluff ball 😁

@IchooseLife79 c for choose c for creative evil genius😁

@Themaninblackxxx m for man m for magic ❤

@Negative2Positive n for negative n for nice funny friend ❤

Negative2Positive January 12th

@Tinywhisper11 T for talented tactful Zoofilist 😁❤️

@Negative2Positive talented, tactfull yep! That's me😁😁😁😁 but zoofillist???😮😮 don't make words up😂😂😂😂

Holdup! 😆 correction I looked it up, I didn't make it up lol it means lover of animals ☺️

@Negative2Positive ok I'll believe you. I do love animals😁 except for dogs, cause they scary, and cows, cause they got really really big heads. And I'm terrified of hairy scarys 😱😱 hairy scary= spider

that is so fair…. Dogs are too loud, cows are pumpfakes because they look like they gonna run you over but actually won't... Farm ones that is, and spiders - I seen “eightlegged freaks,” as a kid so, slightly still afraid still

@Negative2Positive it's ok we'll hide from the hairy scarys together ❤ I'm surprised zombie frogs were not at the top of your list of animals to be scared off😂😂😂😂

Yes we can, spiders are too messy, someone gotta brush off the webs and someone has to step in the spider… or roll them over with flaming tires with spikes coming out of em…🤔💡 il bring a wrench and some screws

@Tinywhisper11 @Cottonn sorry I forgot the capita l C 😁

Themaninblackxxx January 12th

@Tinywhisper11

T is for Turtles

@Themaninblackxxx t for turtles😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I'm a bit teary eyed, that's the best compliment I ever got. Thank you so much ❤😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

@Fristo @SunshineAlwaysGrateful s for sunny s for some more giant tiny hugs to make you feel better ❤❤❤

@Cottonn Awww Cottnieee this is so sweet of you. Thank you buddy. 🤍🤍

JanusPi January 12th

@Cottonn 

Aww. Thank you!💕

@Cottonn j for Janis j for just smile 😃

C for cotton c for crazy person😛

enigmaticpanda4152 January 12th

@Tinywhisper11

T for tiny, T for Terrific laughter generator machine

@enigmaticpanda4152 😂😂😂😂😂😂 awsome!😂😂😂

E for enigmatic e for everyones lil star ❤ 🌟

SkyV January 12th

@IAmAudrey amazing, awesome, adorable, astonishing, accepting, affectionate, admirable

@violingirl303

correcting the tag to @iamaubrey23 so the lovely aubrey can see your sweet post (: 

SkyV January 12th

@LoveMyMoonflowers ohhh okay

IamAubrey23 January 12th

@LoveMyMoonflowers
thanks you <3

SkyV January 12th

@iamaubrey23

IamAubrey23 January 12th

@SkyV

aweeee thank you

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 

S for Sun, S for Someone who makes everyone feel like a someone.🥺 

@Tinywhisper11

L for Lola, L for Lovable beanie who makes everyone feel so vvv loved and warmed always, simply by being herself.🥰 

@LoveMyMoonflowers hugs my lil lovely ❤❤❤ I love you ❤

@Tinywhisper11

*hugs you back* me too 💙

enigmaticpanda4152 January 12th

@elfiears

E for elfi, E for empathetic

elfiears January 16th

@enigmaticpanda4152

E for eni, e for energetic and embathetic :)<3

@Cottonn C for Caring. C for Compassionate. C for Cheerful. C for Cups. C for Cottnie buddy is as as soft and gentle as cotton. 🤍🤍