Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Kindness Crusaders of 7 Cups!

December 5th, 2023

Introducing..

Kindness Crusader Nomination Form

Any mentor / mega member or moderator of the community may nominate any member or listener using this nomination form. A member or listener who receives nominations by 3 or more will be awarded the Kindness Crusader badge and will be celebrated in this forum thread.

If you are a mentor or a moderator [former or present], please feel free to use this form to nominate anyone in the community whom you see being consistently kind to others in their community presence. You may use this form any number of times any time to nominate the kind members and listeners of 7 Cups!

Baron of Big-Hearts [for receiving 100 positive text reviews from members] may also nominate using the nomination form!

61msc0rvudl-sl1360-photoroom_1701739164.jpg

Time to come together and spread the message of kindness at 7 Cups!

Want to join the Kindness Project (KP) team? Read the info about it here!

Yougotmyback December 5th, 2023

❤️❤️

communicativePond1728 December 5th, 2023

@Fristo this is a good idea 💡

Suryansh December 5th, 2023

@Fristo

A wonderful initiative! Thank you so much, Fristo for all the great work you do 💜 I encourage people to use this form to appreciate someone who spreads kindness in the community. We have recognized great listeners through Tulip program, great leaders through Leadership Spotlight, great people through Peer Appreciation, let us now recognize Kind people and appreciate them together. 

LoveMyMoonflowers December 5th, 2023

@Fristo

i love this idea 🥰

BlueRivercares December 5th, 2023

@Fristo nice idea💜💜💜

KatePersephone December 5th, 2023

@Fristo i love this idea so much!! thank you for that form :D 

MistyMagic December 5th, 2023

@Fristo This sounds great I am off to nominate!

weee.gif

Listening - One Step At A Time!

Lou73 December 6th, 2023

@MistyMagic

Hehehe Misty this made me smile so much 😄🤗

cyanPlatypus6370 December 7th, 2023

@MistyMagic @Lou73, yes me too!  What a very happy bouncing llama!  

@LlamaKate  @Heather225  @Moj  This Platypus says Hi!  I send Misty's happy llama to greet each of you with a llama hug! :)  <3 Platy 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 5th, 2023

@Fristo

Another adorable way of appreciating the many kind people here.🥰

People, there's no limits, so keep filling the form as often possible, for as many people as possible.🥰

Let the cruising begin weee weeee!

ocean-fish.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers December 5th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

the penguin GIF is so cutuu! 💕

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 5th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers I know right, Niibuddy, couldn't help but cruise along with Mr. Adorable Penguin hehe!🥰

chibird-penguin-hug.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers December 6th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

awwe hehe 🥺💕 *penguin-huggles back* 💙

Luxabelle January 3rd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

you should be nominated Sun!!!

you have always been kind to me in the forums!!!

@Luxabelle

Awww just hearing this means a lot to mee, thank youuu wonderful hooman, always a joy to see you in forumland plus to hear your beautiful covers hehe!😭❤

Heather225 December 5th, 2023

@Fristo

that's a pretty image! looking forward to seeing this initiative capture all the wonderful acts of kindness our community is so good at!

HealingTalk December 5th, 2023

@Fristo

Congratulations on a brilliant and so powerful idea, Fristo!

I find this new initiative a great way to recognize the very supportive people who are the life and blood of the forums and rooms. 

It might also help to promote more member-member support, by example, showing what's possible.

I was thinking that maybe a few project agents could PM particularly Community Mentors,  CMLs, and their groupchat counterparts, asking them to identify and nominate the most active participants in their communities.

I remember reading something recently about a role of Communities Project Agent for special projects or something like that...

Anyway.

Congratulations on a great initiative!

May most leaders nominate, and dozens of "Kindness Crusader" badges be awarded!

All the very best!

Tagging: @Tommy

December 6th, 2023

@HealingTalk I agree with every word of your feedback, this is exactly how I am seeing it. And yes, there will be project agents reaching out to mods and mentors to invite them to use the nomination form!

HealingTalk December 6th, 2023

@Fristo

Awesome! Thank you for letting me know, it makes me very happy!

It will be wonderful to see the Kindness Crusader badge award threads!

Just seeing all those great people recognized for their initiative and their kindness will be very heartwarming. 

On top of all the benefits for the Community.

Thank you for this brilliant idea and for making the effort to implement it so well!

YourCaringConfidant December 6th, 2023

@Fristo Ohhhhhhh man, this is such a marvelous initiative. Will there eventually be a form that others, without a mod or mentor role, can utilize and fill out to nominate the amazing people who deserve it? :) 

December 6th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant Nominators will remain to be mentors or mods only, however, we welcome help from any enthusiastic member or listener with project tasks such as outreaching or making the celebration posts for the new kindness crusaders in this thread! I will be inviting team members shortly for our project, meanwhile, anyone may pm me to express their interest!

@YourCaringConfidant

Desiree :0 tbh I just have to say your pfp is so adorable and colourful 🥺💕🌈 it’s beautiful 💕

@LoveMyMoonflowers Awww, you really are just the sweetest! Thanks so much! <3 

@YourCaringConfidant

nu you areeee 💕🌈

Today is a beautiful day! I am so happy to announce that we have our very first kindness crusader! 

🐝🍯💛  @HachiBee  🐝🍯💛

You have received nominations from mentors seeing the good in you and all the kindness you spread. Let's see what your nominators have to say, shall we? 

20231206-070933-0000_1701865278.jpg

(Click here to see the image larger)

"I have met Hachi multiple times in rooms and in forums. Hachi is a very enthusiastic person who is forever kind to everyone. Hachi efforts to appreciate people for the work they do, boost their confidence and help them grow are truly appreciated. Thank you for spreading kindness in the community, Hachi!"

"This listener is a newer listener, but I've seen post a few times in the communities, particularly positivity and anxiety, where the posts are offering encouragement to others to hold on through the tough. This is so important these days, when there so many need encouragement. Hachi's posts are refreshing."

"Hachi is really very sweet, they are kind and adorable. I've cohosted with them in positivity corner room and saw an awesome person in them. I recommend this cupper, they are an awesome support or company for anyone."

Hachi, because you received at least 3 nominations, you are qualified to receive the Kindness Crusader badge. And to show you appreciation for being the kind, humble, and supportive person you are.... the KP Team would like to present you with this very special award. Have a great day!

20231206-073423-0000_1701870088.png

HachiBee December 6th, 2023
@YourCaringConfidant 
Thank you so much for these bee themed graphics! I love these, they are so pretty and creative. I admire people have artsy minds like you (I wish I have one too but I can barely draw decent a stick figure haha) 💜✨

@Suryansh @KristenHR @Fristo
There's not enough words to tell you guys how much I appreciate this. Thank you like a thousand miles 💫 I seriously didn't expect to see this when I went online today, just surprised I tell you. You're all so kind and I just can't form words right now haha😭💜 You all just really made my day, can't stop smiling reading all these 💜💜💜✨

Will wear this badge with pride and honor and give my best to live up to it's name 🌈✨
Kristynsmama December 8th, 2023

@HachiBee congrats!  You definitely deserve this!  I always love seeing you in the listener support room!  You always bring a smile to my face!

HachiBee December 8th, 2023

@Kristynsmama

🤗 Thanks youu, Kristyy! I appreciate the kind words. I love seeing you in the room too 💜✨

I am so proud to announce that @Tinywhisper11 just qualified and became our very next kindness crusader. Yayyy! 

Everyone who knows Tiny (Lola) on here truly knows that she is full of love and kindness. She spreads that wherever she goes... along with her wicked sense of humor! Can't forget that. 😉

The following mentors have sent in nominations for this truly beautiful Tiny and here's what they had to say...

1-20231206-082858-0000_1701870785.png

2-20231206-082858-0001_1701870801.png

(Please click here to view image larger.)

@Fristo @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @HealingTalk Thank you all so much for taking the time to send in such lovely, beautiful words for Lola. She is so deserving! 

@YourCaringConfidant @healingtalk @sunisshiningandsoareyou @fristo

omigosh what a beautiful post, Desiree! 🌈 your really doing awesome pawesome with these :3 

Lolaaaabeeeaannn @tinywhisper11 is indeed vvv deserving of this badge 🥰 thank youu sunbuddy, fristo and marcelo for nominating herr! 💕

Tinywhisper11 December 6th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers thanks lovely ❤ merry Christmas sweetie ❤

@Tinywhisper11

*hugs if okay* 💕

@LoveMyMoonflowers hugggs are always ok ❤ squeezes you tightly ❤❤

@Tinywhisper11

*big squeeziiiees* 💙

Yougotmyback December 6th, 2023

Congratulations!! 😍💕💕

You're the sweeeetestttt💕💕🥰

@YourCaringConfidant I have the kindness crusader award 😭😁 should I cry or smile? 🤔🤔 I'll do both😭😁😭🎅😁😭 thankyou for your kind words ❤❤❤ and for being so nice to me ❤❤ I love you all. Merry Christmas everyone ❤ gives every one a giant festive tiny hug thannkkyouuuu ❤❤

mytwistedsoul December 6th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant I can't think of anyone more deserving. 😊❤️  I see @Tinywhisper11 in the community spreading so much love and light and yep - that wicked sense of humor ❤️ You're a beautiful soul Tiny with such a big loving heart *Big hugs to you* ❤️

@mytwistedsoul awww thanks sweetie ❤❤your so kind, gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤merry Christmas ❤

HachiBee December 6th, 2023
@Tinywhisper11
😃 Yay Lola! I was literally thinking of you when I read about this badge haha and I'm soo glad you got it! Truly deserving of it 😁💜 You're like one of the kindness person I met here, really love reading your messages around here and seeing your shining beautiful personality. More big hugs to you 🤗💜✨
Tinywhisper11 December 7th, 2023

@HachiBee awww thanks bee ❤❤ gives you a giant festive tiny hug ❤❤ only 18 days to go till xmas 😁😁 yaaay! I love you ❤❤