Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Forum Engagement Challenge: Confirmation Forum Post for July

tommy July 19th

Hello everyone!

We are very excited to once again reach a hand out to you and ask for your help. Our community needs your help and support to continue to provide a welcoming, inclusive and supportive place for all. This is the thread where you can confirm your desire to support us on our July engagement challenge!

You can find out more information about our forum engagement challenges here.

How to Confirm Your Participation:

1. Reply to this Post: Drop a quick comment below stating that you're in for the challenge. Feel free to share your excitement or any thoughts you have about the initiative.

2. Track Your Progress: Once you've completed 7 meaningful replies within the designated period, return to this thread to confirm your completion. You can simply comment again, letting us know you've successfully completed the challenge.

3. Share Your Experience, if you can: We'd love to hear about your journey throughout the challenge. What insights did you gain? Did you notice any positive impacts on your engagement within the community? Share your experiences with us and inspire others to join in! Also please feel free to invite your friends in the challenge by tagging them here.

Top tip: we currently have a number of people awaiting a response to their post. Can you help us clear the needs reply queue? You can find the threads which are currently waiting a reply by clicking the 'Needs reply' tab on this page. Let us know if you experience any difficulties with accessing these!

tommy OP July 19th

Tagging some folks who may be interested in helping out + our forum leaders:

@amiablePeace77 @EmmaE @MistyMagic @PoliteOcean @VerseArt @audienta @KateDoskocilova @Kristynsmama @EmotionsListener @SunShineAlwaysGrateful @daydreammemories @AffyAvo @sky2Ocean20 @SunshineAlwaysGrateful @heathermarie95 @MelodyOfTheOcean @Antonio7Cups @KristenHR @ComradeRuhi @BlueRivercares @pandanfe @Mya000 @Jem7Cups @bestVase7265 @Jem7Cups @amiablePeace77 @pamharley003 @YourCaringConfidant @Optimisticempath @Kristynsmama @helpfulstrawberry312 @PeacePink @blitheSun94 @Snor1ax @Renjik8013 @WeEarth @howegeorgia @Gargi07 @NightingaleListens @chyni @MindfulJourney22 @GoldenRuleJG 

Gargi07 July 20th

@tommy I will definitely do it!!!! Thanks Tommy!!

bestVase7265 July 20th

I am trying to get on at least once or twice a week to do this. I try to balance that with keeping the conversations that I have already started going. @tommy

Kristynsmama July 19th

@tommy

count me in.  I will definitely work on the needs reply posts!

mytwistedsoul July 19th

I'm up for it :)

@tommy Thanks for the tag! 

BlueDarkAurora July 19th

@tommy I'll try ^-^ 

MelodyoftheOcean July 19th

I'd like to help out a little, thank you Tommy!

Heather225 July 19th

thanks for the action, everybody! this is the kind of group strength that makes our community so special!

teamwork.gif

@tommy

i am in! count-me-in-imin.gif

Howegeorgia July 20th

@tommy I'm in 

daydreammemories July 20th

@tommy

Count me in :)

GoldenRuleJG July 21st

Happy to participate:)

Heather225 July 22nd

thanks everyone! your help is immensely needed and appreciated! 🥰

KatePersephone July 23rd

@tommy will do my best!

tommy OP July 25th

Howdy everyone, thank you for helping! 

How's it going? Have any of you managed to reply to seven threads? 

five-high.gif

AffyAvo July 27th

I'm in!