Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Community Project Proposals

Heather225 June 14th, 2023

Do you have a vision for a project you feel could take our community to the next level?

In order for new ideas to be launched, they must first be approved by the Community Team. As part of our continuing efforts to streamline our processes, we're opening a form through which you can submit your ideas.

Before filling out this form, however, please check if your idea falls under a specific domain (references on the form page). If you're not sure, feel free to ask any of the Admins.

One thing to note when broaching your project: it would be up to you to head and take responsibility for its management, but we're happy to advise you on the steps to take.

Find the form here.

(This is not to be confused with the feedback form which is used for submitting improvement suggestions!)

SirenOfSerenity June 14th, 2023

@Heather225 The form says permission is needed

Heather225 OP June 14th, 2023

@SirenOfSerenity

fixed! πŸ‘Œ

SirenOfSerenity June 14th, 2023

Able to view now, thanks!

beck1 June 14th, 2023

@Heather225

Ooh I love this! Looking forward to the ideas that people have

June 14th, 2023

@Heather225

This is so cool πŸ‘Œ

amiableBunny4016 June 14th, 2023

oh this is wonderful! I had lots of ideas and this is lovely idea to put things together!

Truth22 June 14th, 2023

Ooh! This is right on time! I have a few ideas but could t figure out who to reach out to about them. Thank you!

heathermarie95 June 14th, 2023

can this also include a new support group discussion?

Heather225 OP June 14th, 2023

@heathermarie95

Hi! As outlined on the form for the different areas of the site, you'll want to contact @ASilentObserver about any group support-related ideas that you wish to initiate. ❀️

heathermarie95 June 14th, 2023

thank you!!

lyricalAngel70 June 15th, 2023

This is great! Thanks a lot for sharing the form with us!

@Heather225

audienta June 15th, 2023

@Heather225

That's great, thank you! 😊