Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

give me your tv show/movie recs!!

aeris156 October 14th, 2022

hello hello my lovely community! i'm back at it again as a college student who's in dire need for some procrastination fuel! give me all the recs you have :D

some shows i have loved: breaking bad, mob psycho 100, bojack horseman, the good place, madoka magica, arcane, parks & rec, cosmos, and more!!! hit me and everyone else in the community with your best recs :D i'm down to watch in any language (as long as there are english subtitles) and any topic, although i do recommend putting warnings for anyone in the community who is sensitive to certain topics <3

Enchanted2024 October 25th, 2022

@aeris156

I love Brooklyn 99 (Netflix), the mentalist (7plus), castle (Disney), only murderers in the building (Disney)

affectionateCat9553 October 25th, 2022

@aeris156

When I was in college I would always turn the tv on for background noise, I don't know why but it helps me study. I think my grades are better when I study/complete work with a game on. One of the programs that I got the most work done with was football. A few of the years I was taking college classes I was really into football. I even dropped one class because it was on Thursdays and interfered with football. I don't know why but turning a game on while I do my homework actually helps me get it done and when I want a break I just watch the game. Sometimes other shows like the Simpsons, Family Guy or The Cleavelands help me focus.

rose987654321 October 25th, 2022

my favorite all time shows that I always recommend are Naruto and Game of Thrones

sailormoon97 November 19th, 2022

I recommend Santa Clarita Diet, iZombie, zoo, and the chilling adventures of sabrina.

EPstar December 16th, 2022

There's a new show on Hulu called " Kindred" very strange indeed. Have you ever watched American horror story. I love the variety in the seasons.

heathermarie95 December 29th, 2022

@aeris156 greys anatomy!