Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

PD check in Dec. 4-10 2023

MeaningfulSilence December 5th, 2023

Hello community, how are you doing? ❄️ 

Winter is coming, hope it will be a good time for everyone ☃️ 

1. What is your plan for December? 

2. What is something you would learn or spend time into? 

3. Do you have any "winter favorite thing"? (e.g. fav. food, fav. activity ...) 

Wishing you a good week, keep yourself warm! 🧣  

If you would like to be added or removed from the taglist, click here

@Adeline12345 @AlfAndthemachine @alleywood13 @Alwaysinpyjamas @ambitiousVase1322 @amicableDime9946 @AndreaDawn @arbanon @ARC80 @AutumnLauren6 @autumnthemoth @Avocado22 @azuladragon34 @b4Damion @berrymimi @bestcase @Blue123456618 @blueAngel00 @caringPerspective41 @CheerySandi @ChristmasGift @courageousPond1835 @crang17 @crimsonPlane2738 @cyanPlatypus6370 @dagaz13th @DamagedOne13 @dberryy @diamondintheROUGH2022 @DIDisaythat @DoggoMom @ebonyyyblondie89 @EddaLayla @emerijourney @EmmaSwan18 @EmotionalNerd @Everythingisbetterinyourpyjamas @fearlessOcean2254 @fireyseastar97 @FloweringBunny @forcefulFriend4768 @Glue @Goldcherry2113 @GRAPSPRO2033 @GreenScarab @Hadeel96 @HashiramaNinja @Healing0Pillow @healingHeart1111 @heartycitrus @HopeandFaith @Hyacinth22 @ImaginativePenny152 @imclover @indigoCup1959 @intelligentWheel627 @Irishrose78 @itsmeow @Jasminerice @Jish07541 @JoniGirl @Jupiterbeingahuman @JusticiaPrimalDorogo @K87 @kindTurtle3738 @LadyNikita @LavenderFlower @learningtolovemyself @Lemino @LightsFromDark @Lilac4Roses @LiliTwolsky @limeRaspberries2286 @lovelyWords13 @LoveTracker @maple23 @MeeshyRB @MelG919 @missg @Mkmultra @munchiegoosie @nervoussmiles @NightshadeVenom @Nubia87 @OneErased @optimisticMagic0014 @OrangePeel24 @Oxymoron6demon @passionateJackfruit5095 @Piggy @placidShade4261 @Pointlesswords @Psalm139 @QueenBee03 @QueenSerenity5 @QuietMagic @racqueldawn @raininglillies13 @Red789 @RelaxedPanda @RemorseCode2 @Rex0911 @RoadLessTraveled @runaway101 @selfdisciplinedBunny232 @ShyCat1678201 @SilverSeastar @Sleepwalkermw @spectacularCandy9984 @Stardew3 @Starilus @StrangeKat @sunflower2480 @Tamy4210 @Tatianaalize @toucans @Triscups @uniqueRose1689 @versatilePomegranate60 @WalkingCrow @witchyyrose @Xe @YourCaringConfidant

purpleTree4652 December 5th, 2023

@MeaningfulSilence

Hi, Silence,

1. What is your plan for December?   I want to get my last final paper submitted on the 10th, which is the deadline, and then relax until the spring semester starts.

2. What is something you would learn or spend time into?  I'll probably study more Hawaiian, and meditate.

3. Do you have any "winter favorite thing"? (e.g. fav. food, fav. activity ...)   nope

MeaningfulSilence OP December 8th, 2023

@purpleTree4652 

.... 2 days last to the deadline... How is it going Tree? Is everything getting ready? 😊 

Wishing you to relax till next semester and that December will be an enjoyable month for you !

purpleTree4652 December 9th, 2023

@MeaningfulSilence

Hi, Silence.  It's going just ok.  I had a scare this week...actually two scares.  That sent me reeling from fear.  

MeaningfulSilence OP December 9th, 2023

@purpleTree4652 

Oh no, sorry to hear Tree 😕 

Hope it's something you can overcome emotionally speaking.  Sending you good vibes ✨

purpleTree4652 December 9th, 2023

@MeaningfulSilence

Thanks.  I think it's gonna be ok.  

MeaningfulSilence OP December 9th, 2023

@purpleTree4652 

Good to know 😊 👍

JollyRacher December 5th, 2023

@MeaningfulSilence

1. What is your plan for December? Finish school with good grades. 

2. What is something you would learn or spend time into? Spend more time into making my website like I said I would a while ago. 

3. Do you have any "winter favorite thing"? (e.g. fav. food, fav. activity ...)  Winter is the excuse to have as much hot chocolate as one desires. 

MeaningfulSilence OP December 8th, 2023

@JollyRacher 

Hello there! Yup I agree on hot chocolate 😁 

Hope that your goal is going to happen, any improvement you can be glad for? The project seems big but you can surely enjoy every step of the process 🤞 

Take care!

InsightfulPhoenix December 10th, 2023

1. What is your plan for December?  My plan for this December is to enjoy family time and cherish the little things, as well as enjoy my daughter's toddler stage.

2. What is something you would learn or spend time into? I would love to learn about making my own wax melts, or soap. I love experiments so it would be up alley to try something new and gain a new experience/ hobby.

3. Do you have any "winter favorite thing"? (e.g. fav. food, fav. activity ...) My favorite winter thing is to make gingerbread houses, decorate the home to be more festive, spend more quality time with family and enjoy seeing the smile from my daughter's face when she opens her presents 

MeaningfulSilence OP December 11th, 2023

@InsightfulPhoenix 

Hello there Phoenix! It sounds like a wonderful lovely month over there!! 😊 💙 

To look for a new hobby is always a good idea, feel free to post again when you will be into it with your own creations! 

Merry Christmas to you and your family 🎄🎁

JarofSeeds627 January 19th

@MeaningfulSilence I hope late replies are okay for this! It's finally snowing here.

1. What is your plan for January? Decluttering: old clothes, squishmallows, etc. I want my bedroom and apartment to look much nicer. Cleaning more regularly too to make a routine.

2. What is something you would learn or spend time into? Duolingo!! I'm really not good at keeping up my streak...

3. Do you have any "winter favorite thing"? HOT CHOCOLATE! And looking at the snow. <3