Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

friend

s0cksz May 15th

just looking for a friend to chat to every once in a while, doesn't have to be deep convos but can be. having social anxiety disorder can be hard so I get lonely a lot. 

@s0cksz

Speaking as a teen, social anxiety is very hard to deal with and can make a lot lonely : ( 

Imma ask questions : 

How old are you? 

Where are you from?

Whats your favorite song? 

Whats your hobbies?

If you could have any super power what would it be and why? 

~Love,Mae. 

s0cksz OP May 16th

@Maeeeeebae99

I'm 17, I am from chicago Illinois.

I've always loved the genre glitch core and I would say that my favorite artist is EDEN (rock+roll<--song). I'm also into electronic music like synth wave, some artists I like from that music is A.L.I.S.O.N. and Øneheart. recently I've been learning Russian so I've been in a weird phase where I like Russian rave music lmaooo, in that genre I like хорошо.

the certain hobbies I've been into recently are playing the sax, learning Russian, and watching twitch streamers lol

If I could have any superpower I would like invisibility or teleportation 

idk how to priv message, I am very new to this lol

@s0cksz

You are intersting If ur not a listener u cant pm lemme kno if u want me to answer the same questions 

s0cksz OP May 16th

@Maeeeeebae999

how do i pm you..? 

@s0cksz

unfortunately members can not pm other members 

If you make a listener account then you can pm me. 

@s0cksz

Also they have u down as adult even tho u say ur 17  u might wanna check that 

s0cksz OP May 23rd

@Maeeeeebae999 
I told a mod about that and they deactivated my acc for a while, I just got it back.

@s0cksz

: 0 Super glad to hear from u and thts messed up they should have just fixed it 

Selfloveisimportant August 30th

@s0cksz

Rember these convos lol 

s0cksz OP September 3rd

@Maeeeeebae999
LOL

affableGrapes852 May 16th

@s0cksz

Feel free to chat me. On here 

@affableGrapes852

Hey there! You seem pretty new so Imma let you know that offsite contact is strictly not allowed on here lovely!! 🫶

Tryndayone June 2nd

@s0cksz We can talk, can't you send privates messages here?