Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Torean and Kiara The 8th vanguard

Torean September 27th

I had to look that word up. Anyway, we're secretly inventing so many improvements to the world. They're super secret. So secret that you won't even feel your life improving. But while we're in here, making the world a better place, you stay out there, ok? And you can gather outside like weirdos and gawk at this sign, but please, don't try to come in, or your entire life might just feel like a spoiler. Also, I'm asking nicely. And no loitering!

Hey so… I had to report a coworker for sexual harassment today… for the second time.

Torean OP Thursday

Sexual harassment? That's sounding more serious now. What was it? I don't want you in danger. ❤️

He made a filthy joke… It was disgusting.

Torean OP Thursday

What was it though?

Lets just say it was a reference to oral…

Torean OP Thursday

Ok, that narrows it down slightly... Sounding gross to hear indeed

jesusredeemedme2425 17 hours ago

I reported him and he’s still acting chummy with me, so idk if they talked to him yet. Maybe they’re checking all the evidence or whatever first, idk…

Torean OP 9 hours ago

I'd say just be really firm about boundaries. Guys can get cocky and asinine when called out.

jesusredeemedme2425 2 hours ago

And he’s OLD… He’s like 50.

Torean OP 2 hours ago

Oh Lord. They never learn

I overate again last night… big time. I don’t want to use food to cope anymore and idk how to stop…

Torean OP 2 days ago

Saaaame. I had pancakes. A lot of pancakeage. I gotta slow down too, it's difficult. 😅 We can do it though

I’ve been trying to eat lighter. My body hasn’t been accepting food as well the past couple days. Hopefully that helps.

Torean OP 9 hours ago

Really hope that it does. ❤️ It hasn't been accepting food?

I haven’t been eating as much. Which sounds weird because I’m still eating a lot lol

Torean OP 2 hours ago

Lol, I could say the same. Is it doing any better?

I need your love.

Torean OP 2 days ago

So much love ❤️❤️❤️ so much love for you. ❤️❤️

But I mean like… in person. ;)

Torean OP 9 hours ago

It would be wonderful ❤️

What would we do?

Torean OP 1 hour ago

We'd start with an adventure AND cuddles

jesusredeemedme2425 3 days ago

Torean… im scared… my heart started racing and it hurt a lot… my tummy hurts too outta nowhere… What’s wrong with me???

Torean OP 2 days ago

Stress is still a big factor. You're being monitored on it too, so they should know more really soon. Try to relax, and maybe an animal could help. My guinea pigs are amazing help for me. Other than that, you're not alone. If you start feeling heaviness in your chest, or numbness or pain in your left arm, that's the time to go to the ER. Otherwise, this should be treatable and you'll get answers soon. ❤️❤️ And I'm here, for what that's worth. 😊

I think a lot of this is digestive tbh. A lot of gas. But idk what would cause the racing and pounding heart…

Torean OP 9 hours ago

The body can interact with itself in a lot of ways, it definitely could be digestive

jesusredeemedme2425 2 days ago

Hi my love <3

My brain is giving me a mental block about responding… idk why. I’m sorry :(

Tell me a story? :)

Torean OP 2 days ago

Hey, it's ok. ❤️ I have missed ya though!

Hmm, ok, so there's a story about a really tough samurai. He was a well-known and feared warrior that had never been defeated by another man. But... He was leaving that life behind, along with his mission. He wanted to be a man of peace, travelling on the road, surviving by keeping the peace and the kindness of strangers.

One day he came across a village that was really troubled. An insane man had kidnapped a child for ransom and had taken him to a large barn. The samurai was more than capable of destroying this man, but he was a man of peace now, and he couldn't guarantee that harm wouldn't come to the child.

So, he came to the barn disguised as a monk. The man wouldn't let him close at first, but the samurai disguised as a monk told him that the ransom would take some time, and that he and the child must be hungry. He came bearing rice balls. The man wouldn't let him close enough to deliver them by hand, so they agreed on throwing them. The first rice ball, the samurai threw expertly to be caught by the man's right hand, as the left was holding the child. As for the second rice ball, he purposely threw it too high, making the man let go of the child to catch it.

In that moment, he told the child to run as he swiftly leapt across the room to subdue the man and call for the authorities to have the man arrested. The child was safe and back with his parents, and the village carried down his story, which has been carried down by others to this day. (True story, supposedly)

Awwww i love that <3

Torean OP 1 day ago

❤️❤️❤️ im super glad 😁

Btw… On those days when I just don’t have the bandwidth to respond… Write to me anyway… <3 Tell me things, deep things, silly things, whatever <3 I’m still reading it even when I don’t respond <3

Torean OP 9 hours ago

Noted ☺️ ❤️

And if you’re ever worried about if I’m mad at you… Ask. <3

Torean OP 1 hour ago

Will do. 😅❤️ Probably. I'm bad at asking too. But same, that's a good policy ❤️

Tell me something funny that happened this week <3

Torean OP 1 day ago

Uhhh... Okay, this one was hilarious. 😂 My dog bounced a treat. Like it was a lightweight little piece of a treat, but when I threw it and she tried to catch it, she jumped super abruptly and her nose bopped it all the way to hit the ceiling. But that wasn't even the funny part. I couldn't find where it went, but when I looked up, it was actually on top of the moving ceiling fan.

Rosie needs to go on America’s Got Talent hehe

Torean OP 9 hours ago

Lol seriously 😂

Woof!

This thing is so itchy. XD