Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Torean and Kiara: The 6th Revelation

Torean August 28th

Seriously, Don't. Read. This. Thread. Nothing will be revealed to you, and you wouldn't comprehend it anyway. Every series needs a title with "revelation" or "revelations" and its always the worst one. So, there you go, it'll be super boring too. But the two of us are in for the long haul, so don't worry about us, we'll make it.

jesusredeemedme2425 September 1st

Yeah? How much? ;)

Torean OP September 1st

I like you... Super much much. 😁😁😁❤️

jesusredeemedme2425 September 2nd

Hmmmm tell me more ;)

Torean OP September 2nd

Like, I want to pull you out of some wreckage and fly you into the sky, laughing with you and seeing where you want to go, I can fly us anywhere

Wreckage?

Torean OP September 2nd

Lol, like some kinda superhero rescue, don't judge 😂❤️

jesusredeemedme2425 September 3rd

“I Can be your hero, baby…”

;)

Torean OP September 3rd

😁 I'm more of an antihero to be fair though

How so?

Did you recognize the song lol

Torean OP September 3rd

Lol, I'm an unlikely hero at best, and i see more things in a gray area than most people

What song is it? I knew it was one, but I couldn't think of it.

jesusredeemedme2425 September 4th

So you’re a dog?

“I can kiss away the pain…”

Torean OP September 4th

Lol, I still don't recognize it. I wouldn't mind being a dog I guess

jesusredeemedme2425 September 5th

Idk the title or artist, but I can hear it in my head XD

I had a guy do a bit of a verbal roleplay with me as a dog. It was both good and weird XD

Torean OP September 5th

Lol, interesting. 😂 How did that go?

jesusredeemedme2425 September 6th

Slightly weird but it was also ok XD

Torean OP September 6th

Lol, what made it weird?

jesusredeemedme2425 September 6th

How he phrased it lol

Torean OP September 8th

Lol, now I'm really curious

It was dirty XD

Torean OP Saturday

I was wondering 😅

You didn’t get that from the roleplay part? Lol

Torean OP Saturday

Lol, kinda, I just didn't know the direction

Down. ;)

Torean OP Monday

😂 I couldn't know without asking

I mean… it was risqué. Lol

Torean OP Monday

Heheh true

jesusredeemedme2425 August 30th

Challenge time? :)

Torean OP August 31st

But of course 😁

jesusredeemedme2425 August 31st

Read Revelation 2. Let me know when you’re done :)

Torean OP August 31st

Ok, done. It's a fun chapter honestly. Really dramatic and interesting. If only churches could be held in check of who's teachings they trust nowadays... I think we've got a lot worse than Jezebel at this point.

It’s absolute false teachings and drivel in a lot of churches… Even Christian music and books. It’s sad :(

Torean OP September 1st

I agree. What do you think is the worst of it?

The contemplative movement. Also, there’s a lot of humanism that seems to seep into Christian music…

Torean OP September 1st

What's the contemplative movement?

Torean OP September 1st

Hmm, so it's honestly just a different approach that would potentially give someone messages not from God? I don't know how I feel about it. Why would you say it's so wrong?

I realized after I sent it that it wasn’t a very good or detailed link lol

Look up Lighthouse Trails Research and check out the site, see what it says about CS. For some reason, it won’t load for me rn, but maybe it’ll work for you <3

Essentially, it’s a lot of Eastern mysticism and occultism packaged as Christian. Most Christians either don’t notice or don’t research it enough to realize what it truly is…

Torean OP September 2nd

I mean, I feel like the first thing it made me think of was Buddhism. But I think it's really hard to define just how occultism or mysticism. I think every religion has a piece of the puzzle. Are people able to grow and be closer with God doing these things without straying from original teachings? I think that would end up in a kind of spectrum.

Can you practice Satanism while following Christianity?

Torean OP September 3rd

Well, yeah, to certain extents I think so. It depends on what you practice. If it's something like the Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth, which is like the Satanic Ten Commandments, those speak specifically about not harming children or not making unwanted sexual advances. If you replace the "magic" one with "God", and maybe don't take a bit of the language at face value (which it isn't meant to be taken that way necessarily) then you could have Christianity with some concern to specific values which are not explicitly stated by the Bible closely enough for some people.