Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Torean and Kiara: The 6th Revelation

Torean August 28th

Seriously, Don't. Read. This. Thread. Nothing will be revealed to you, and you wouldn't comprehend it anyway. Every series needs a title with "revelation" or "revelations" and its always the worst one. So, there you go, it'll be super boring too. But the two of us are in for the long haul, so don't worry about us, we'll make it.

Torean OP August 31st

Lol, I gotcha. That's almost as bad in this heat. 😅 I hope it's not too hot there

jesusredeemedme2425 August 31st

It kinda is lol

Torean OP August 31st

Eesh. Any chance of it getting fixed?

Done! Only $40… We expected close to $1,000! Yay God! <3

Also… Would you still love me if I’d been disfigured?

Torean OP August 31st

Super glad it got fixed for that cheap! And of course I would. ❤️ I hope that never happens though

jesusredeemedme2425 September 1st

Meh. You’d leave anyway… They all do.

Torean OP September 1st

Not the same way. I'm not an amazingly good person, but I just don't fall into patterns like that. You mean something to me and you always will.

Not the same way? Wym?

Why?

Torean OP September 1st

Because you're real to me, and I feel good connections with you. ❤️ And I wouldn't just leave like they do. You have a part of me already. It's yours. You get to keep the positive things here. I don't want to hurt you or make those positive things feel painful

I want you to give me your negatives too… Let me cry with you…

Torean OP September 1st

My negatives huh? There's a lot there. I don't know what I'm struggling with the most right now.. I think low-key, my biggest thing is that I just feel a lot of anger and weariness toward most people and my interactions with them. I feel like I walk off from most situations feeling like I'd be better off dealing with robots.

jesusredeemedme2425 September 2nd

Heh. That’s basically me. I used to be more mousey but now I don’t take abuse anymore… But like… I’m a not so healthy way.

Torean OP September 2nd

Whatcha mean not so healthy way?

jesusredeemedme2425 September 3rd

Anger.

Torean OP September 3rd

Anger can be productive. Sometimes people need to be shied from their behavior with anger and sanctions too

jesusredeemedme2425 September 4th

Explain?

Torean OP September 4th

Anger gives you momentum to react. You can get things done or set people straight. Easy to overdo it though. 😅

jesusredeemedme2425 September 5th

My anger boils over sometimes. :(

Torean OP September 5th

Mine too. I can scare people easily if I want to. I don't want to be like that. It's hard to get me to that point

jesusredeemedme2425 September 6th

How do you scare them?

Torean OP September 6th

It's not hard to scare people it turns out. First off, I tend to project my voice instead of yell.

Secondly, I tend to know what to say to really attack people where it hurts.

Thirdly, I think I'm just intimidating when I want to be. When I was working retail, some obviously wealthy lady was at my counter with her son, and she made a comment basically insulting our intelligence because we had to work retail. I started aggressively throwing her items to the side after scanning them (it wasn't anything fragile) and then I ripped the card from her hand. I was completely straight faced and ignoring whatever they were saying, and I just slammed her card and receipt on the counter without saying a single word to them. This apparently made the mom cry crocodile tears and her son told me "you need an attitude adjustment." And I leaned forward and looked him right in the eyes, softly saying "come adjust me then." I could see the goosebumps and the widening of the eyes. I smiled coolly as he started stuttering about meeting me outside and I just turned to help someone else. He wasn't going to try anything.

What’s the difference?

Don’t do that. Lol

Passive aggressive, hm? Would you use that on me?

Torean OP September 6th

The difference is a tone of volume. Yelling can sound petulant. Projecting vocalizes louder with some business behind it.

Lol, I try not to. I do daydream about it too much though. :/

I wouldn't use that on you. Also, do you think I was passive aggressive? I just genuinely wanted them to feel unwelcome and bad about themselves for acting like that. There's no excuse for rich people most of the time.

Idk what petulant means…

That was DEFINITELY passive aggressive… And not a healthy way to react.

Torean OP September 8th

Petulant, kinda like childish, whiny.

How was it passive aggressive? I think it was a pretty straightforward message to both of them. Never said it was healthy though... I can't work customer service jobs like that. I won't be nice to anyone who's rude to me

Not healthy or polite.

It’s definitely rough…

Torean OP Saturday

I think it was more on the aggressive side than anything. I don't normally do that, but I... Don't regret doing that one. I offended them and they needed it. I just don't want to do anything like that anymore

No soup for you.

Torean OP Monday

Whaaaa? 𫤠What soup?

jesusredeemedme2425 August 30th

Come up with some good deep convo topics for us? <3

Torean OP August 31st

What's your favorite Disney movie?

Disney or Pixar??

Torean OP August 31st

Ehhh, do one for both!

I don’t remember most Disney movies from my childhood…

Inside Out and Inside Out 2, Monsters University, Wall-E…

Torean OP August 31st

Yoooo, I didn't even think inside out and wall-e were Disney. 😅 I never thought about it I guess. Heh.

The classic one I like best is Aladdin. For just Pixar, I gotta say Toy Story! I love Wall-E and Inside Out too. Otherwise, I love Encanto like crazy. For someone like me with 90% of the movies I watch being horror, and not caring much for most musicals, Encanto is really, really high on my list.

Lol

Why horror?

Torean OP September 1st

Horror is actually a comfort zone for me. Like, I sleep better after watching horror movies or listening to scary stories. Lol, that probably sounds weird, but it's true.

You’re weird. I like you. ;)

Torean OP September 1st

Hehehe likewise 😁